• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Love- Chapter Two

Welcome to Geros Islands
Created by More Humor
main.png

Story:

This is second chapter of My love.
At this chapter you will be playing as Talor and his love Basy , They got stuck on a island and help him to get out of there ,while trying to explore the islands mysteries.
Map information:

There are more then 20 side quest .Around 20 custom made items.
Talor is simple hero tipe unit with 4 spells and 1 passive .
Fire wave-Talor eats strange meat and vomits on enemy with fire delight dealing damage.
Damage-40/60/80/100 Heal(Talor):10/20/30/40 Cooldown-15/14/13/12
Fire Punch-Talor gets his old nice glove and sets in on fire , bashing it into enemy head and leaving a scar for ever. 1.2 damage / strength
Damage-25/35/45/55 + 1.2 damage / strength.
Tougher skin-Because of all the beating Talors skin became immune to some of the attacks ,lowering the damage .
Drugs-Talor drinks few pills that he found on the street and making him hyper active for few seconds.
Duration-16 sec back strike (after the Talor eats this pills he will get 20 damage)
Cannons!-Talor provokes the Pirates just by sitting still , they try to shoot him down with cannons but instead hits the enemies around him.
Damage:30/60/90 Cooldown:55/50/45 Intervals:2/1.5/1.2 Sec .
Basy in this map serves as a back pack. She is slow .
Quest-From main quest line you wont get exp or gold , you must do side quest in order to get those , or by killing mobs.

Water.jpg

Bar.jpg

map.png

Safe
Ehh few enemy might kill you
Not the safest place
Death sentence
Extra information:

You cant join both , only one , the other one will become an enemy.
After you done quest for any of this factions they will help you with the last boss.
If you join horde- you will get access to Weapon shop[better]
If you join Alliance-you will get access to Armor shop[Better]

In this map there are few places where are things like daily, no exp , only extra gold for a done job.
Monsters respawn around every minute , not every of them gives you gold.
You can get free epic items from bosses.

Version:1.7.2

V.1.0.1 Map uploaded and working fine [for more then 90%]
V.1.2.2 Fixed few bugs ,changed Fire punch a bit.
Fire punch - level 4 fire punch now sets enemy on fire dealing up to 60 damage / next 5 seconds.
Added 1 more side quest, on "Safe point".
V.1.3.1
Changed Talors Q from Scream to Fire wave. Still working on with quest problems.
Tougher skin spell got a bit upgrade , now it has 10% chance to back strike dealing damage from 10 to 50 to the attacker .
Now I think I will only fix this map , not give anything new because I'm working with Tom the brave rifleman Campaign.
V.1.4.0
Fire Punch-If enemy has below 50 Hp you will instantly kill it and all of your cooldowns resets.
Fixed problem with the bar. Now crab wont trigger the thing with sleep. Changed night stalkers daily quest , they wont disappear 10 sec after the hunt.
I will leave quests in peace , because you can choose , to listen it all or run around take them all and go finish them.
V.1.4.5
Added 5 lore pages , you can get them by playing. Corrected a language a bit (at some points) and fixed Fire wave skill.
Fire wave-Now when unit dies from this skill ,from his guts emerge a fire spawn , which will fight on your side , and 5 sec after the skill is used , all units within 300 range (no matter who) will get some damage.
Damage after 5 sec- 20/60/100/150.
V.1.5.0
Added dungeoneer (a shop man ) just east from Bandits cove.
Fixed few triggers .Made a slight change to fire wave , the fire spawn which emerges from enemy guts is a bit weaker , around 10 hp...
V.1.7.2
Fixed 7 triggers.
Changed few skills.
Q-Now it wont spawn lava spawn , but instead heals Talor.
W-Now it wont reset cooldown for all spells ,but instead lets you to create Lava spawn.
R-Changed to Cannons! It does damage to all nearby enemy units for next 10 seconds.

Part one- My love
Part three-Cold Hell

Keywords:
Mylove, My love, Geros island , More humor , Talor , basy , Justas , RPG.
Contents

My Love- Chapter Two (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: StoPCampinGn00b My Love- Chapter Two by MoreHumor AKA Justas RATINGS Scores[/COLOR]] Gameplay: 21/30 Terrain & Aesthetics: 20/20 Total Score: 41/50 Explanation[/COLOR]]5 Stars: 47+ 4 Stars: 40-47 3 Stars: 25-39 2 Stars: 10-24...

M

[TD]
Moderator:
StoPCampinGn00b
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif
My Love- Chapter Two
by MoreHumor AKA Justas
navbits_start.gif
RATINGS

[COLOR=white

[COLOR=white

Scores[/COLOR]] Gameplay: 21/30
Terrain & Aesthetics: 20/20
Total Score: 41/50

Explanation[/COLOR]]5 Stars: 47+
4 Stars: 40-47
3 Stars: 25-39
2 Stars: 10-24
1 Stars: 1-9

navbits_start.gif
CRITIQUE
Gameplay:
The gameplay comes off of a basic combat system and a few key features that better RPGs have. The abilities are average, but what to do in the map is the strong point.

The map is big, but what makes it seem bigger is the amount of quests to take on. There simply is a lot to do such as join Alliance or Horde, hunt some creeps for rewards, fight bosses or just explore the map. Those tasks aren't all necessarily intensely fun, but this map is a great example on how to create casual RPG gameplay. The region feature is something many have seen before, but adding adds a better understand where you are when roaming the map.

I had very few problems/annoyances with the map. The English of the map is understandable, but there are lot's of spelling and grammar mistakes. I do wish the story was told more, we are only shown a few pieces of dialogue that I can follow to understand the plot. Other than those two 'problems' and the map's slight repetitiveness, you've put together above average gameplay.

21/30
Terrain & Aesthetics:
The terrain tile variation exceptional. The doodad placement quality and quantity was way more than enough to make me give a high score. There is so much more to see than those screenshots you've posted. Custom doodad models and default models blended perfectly and the structure like doodads were made with time and care.

Other aesthetics in the map are little to be seen, but the cinematic feeling in the map such as spawning units are a fun thing to see. Great job making the map look fantastic visually with a fun tropical theme across the map.

20/20

navbits_start.gif
VERDICT
The only way a map can be approved is if it follows the map submission rules that apply to the map type.
- All rules followed, map approved!
navbits_start.gif
NOTES
Overall it's a great looking map, but I would like to see more creativity in the gameplay. Feel free to contact me about this review on this map page OR message me about anything. (+2) reputation points for taking your time to upload this map to Hive.
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif
[/TD] [/TD][/tr]

Level 21
This map is really promising and has an excellent terrain. However there are some common issues with the first chapter which are the following:

- Bad English, sometimes not understandable
- Too many quests! Just by walking around you find someone giving you a quest from the very beginning of the game. Then, when I talk to a quest giver but move to another one, the two dialogues are mixed! You should turn off all other quest givers when I talk to one
- Dull and too simple abilities
- Talor is too weak in the beginning, discouraging players from continuing the game

However, your map isn't bad anyway. I appreciated the effort you put in this chapter. You just need to make the small but vital refinements that complete any map and make it awesome.

Level 6
Thank you

This map is really promising and has an excellent terrain. However there are some common issues with the first chapter which are the following:

- Bad English, sometimes not understandable
- Too many quests! Just by walking around you find someone giving you a quest from the very beginning of the game. Then, when I talk to a quest giver but move to another one, the two dialogues are mixed! You should turn off all other quest givers when I talk to one
- Dull and too simple abilities
- Talor is too weak in the beginning, discouraging players from continuing the game

However, your map isn't bad anyway. I appreciated the effort you put in this chapter. You just need to make the small but vital refinements that complete any map and make it awesome.

Thank you for your review , I will try to make dialogs more understandable ,but cant promise to much , with quest , I already fixing those, and I will change Talors Q to be a little more interesting .Maybe Tougher skin will be changed to.

Last edited:
Level 32
Review finished :thumbs_up:

[TD]
Moderator:
StoPCampinGn00b
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif
My Love- Chapter Two
by MoreHumor AKA Justas
navbits_start.gif
RATINGS

Scores

Explanation

Gameplay: 21/30
Terrain & Aesthetics: 20/20
Total Score: 41/50

5 Stars: 47+
4 Stars: 40-47
3 Stars: 25-39
2 Stars: 10-24
1 Stars: 1-9

navbits_start.gif
CRITIQUE
Gameplay:
The gameplay comes off of a basic combat system and a few key features that better RPGs have. The abilities are average, but what to do in the map is the strong point.

The map is big, but what makes it seem bigger is the amount of quests to take on. There simply is a lot to do such as join Alliance or Horde, hunt some creeps for rewards, fight bosses or just explore the map. Those tasks aren't all necessarily intensely fun, but this map is a great example on how to create casual RPG gameplay. The region feature is something many have seen before, but adding adds a better understand where you are when roaming the map.

I had very few problems/annoyances with the map. The English of the map is understandable, but there are lot's of spelling and grammar mistakes. I do wish the story was told more, we are only shown a few pieces of dialogue that I can follow to understand the plot. Other than those two 'problems' and the map's slight repetitiveness, you've put together above average gameplay.

21/30
Terrain & Aesthetics:
The terrain tile variation exceptional. The doodad placement quality and quantity was way more than enough to make me give a high score. There is so much more to see than those screenshots you've posted. Custom doodad models and default models blended perfectly and the structure like doodads were made with time and care.

Other aesthetics in the map are little to be seen, but the cinematic feeling in the map such as spawning units are a fun thing to see. Great job making the map look fantastic visually with a fun tropical theme across the map.

20/20

navbits_start.gif
VERDICT
The only way a map can be approved is if it follows the map submission rules that apply to the map type.
- All rules followed, map approved!
navbits_start.gif
NOTES
Overall it's a great looking map, but I would like to see more creativity in the gameplay. Feel free to contact me about this review on this map page OR message me about anything. (+2) reputation points for taking your time to upload this map to Hive.
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif
[/TD] [/TD][/tr]

Last edited:
Level 2
Pirate Cove? Maybe put a Fox that will run at you and kill you instantly.
Nah, just kidding :D
Gonna try out the map, let's see what i can say about it '-')

Level 9
While playing suddenly the game was stuck in cinematic mode.
There are no dialogs.
Quests have different names when you take them and different on the quest log.
Quests give you no information about where to go.
Ability informations are wrong and almost un-readable.
Rest does nothing.

Sorry my friend. You need to improve the map.

Level 6
While playing suddenly the game was stuck in cinematic mode.
There are no dialogs.
Quests have different names when you take them and different on the quest log.
Quests give you no information about where to go.
Ability informations are wrong and almost un-readable.
Rest does nothing.

Sorry my friend. You need to improve the map.

Im sorry if you didn't like my map , but I haven't found anywhere that cinematics would stuck. there are I think 3-4 dialogs , info is kinda low I can say that . Quest names - its like dead quest but on quest its written Killing the dead . Ability information is not wrong. Maybe triggers are incorrect but when I tested it kinda works.
And I worked alone , and with all the things I know with triggers Its a mirical I created this map...

Level 9
To help you more I will give you an example so you can test it. I walked southwest of the port and found a temple entrance with a lich inside it. It told me a few stuff then cinematic mode was stuck forever.
Also my first skill, it has tooltip from Incinerate spell (like the passive from Firelord hero) but when you use it it works like Flame Breath.
Also please try to make tooltip from abilities more organized and more easy to read.

I will gladly improve my rating when you fix/improve the map. Good luck!

Level 6
To help you more I will give you an example so you can test it. I walked southwest of the port and found a temple entrance with a lich inside it. It told me a few stuff then cinematic mode was stuck forever.
Also my first skill, it has tooltip from Incinerate spell (like the passive from Firelord hero) but when you use it it works like Flame Breath.
Also please try to make tooltip from abilities more organized and more easy to read.

I will gladly improve my rating when you fix/improve the map. Good luck!

Fixed several problems , one of them was with lich and organized abilities tooltip. Well I think I did...

Level 5
hi i played your map but im stuck in the water temple.. after getting the artefact i couldnt leave the temple, no way out

is there a trick or is it a bug?

same Problem with the "spooky" quest .. once u killed the creeps in there u cant leave anymore..

Last edited by a moderator: