• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Land of Legends

LAND OF LEGENDS II

This is a AOS map with very old roots and i garanty that this map is not a clone of dota even when there are similarities.

I think the greatest difference between Land of Legends
and other AOS maps is that this map is based on abilties and units rather than items and requires more teamplay because the income from creep kills is shared to the team.
In addition in Land of Legends are very much counter items to abilities or other items such as summoning dispell or anti slow boots which makes the game for newcomers very hard when they face heroes they dont know.
You also can say that the 2 different sites Sentinel and Scourge have a different style of play because the Scourge are focusing on summons and support spells which strenghten up there massive army and the Sentinel are focusing on strong stuns and strong heroes to beat there enemies with pure damage.
Another point is that there are 3 different hero classes which seperates the individual heroes from there main task for the team.

The available classes are:

Melee:
Melee Heroes also have 3 subclasses (Heavy Melee, Melee, Light Melee)

Heavy Melee Heroes are slow moving fat asses with a lot of hp and a high dmg output in lategame.
There main purpose is to hold off the immense dmg from the casters and to get the overhand in melee combat for the own team

Melee Heroes have specialized abilities to initiate a kill or strong support possibilities to strenghten up the main tank or other physical damage classes.

Light Melee Heroes are fast but only have a few hitpoints but usualy they have abilities which gives them the possibility to knock out a single target or to get into the combat nearly unexpectable.
In addition they can have the strongest attacks with the right equipment.
However there possibilities to face a Melee or even a Heavy Melee are very limited.

Ranger

Ranger Heroes attack from a relatively save distance and their attacks are very effective against caster heroes but they also can become very strong against Melee and Heavy Melee heroes in lategame.
Rangers have a lot of possibitlies to chase down targets and to swap there attack modifiers because they can buy them cheaply.

Casters

Caster do not have a single task in Land of Legends because there abilities are to different from each other.
But there are a lot of casters with strong Area of Effect (AoE) spells which helps to dominate the middle lane to get the strong needed gold for the team.

FEATURES

-59 Heroes
-4 different gamemodes with a possibility to create your own gamemode
-"Class System" which diffirenciate between Melee, Ranger and Caster Heroes
-Unique items for each class
-2 Bosses
-Strategic possibilties with reinforcements
-around 150 items

This map was originally created by WoD_ZeeRoX handed over to Vaxan and than to AL_Murder_X who created the prototype of this map with a lot of of bug fixes from the older versions but could not work on it to finish it because of studying and other real life stuff.
So he handed the map over to AL_Fragstealer and me and we tried our best to make our favourite map again as epic as it was before the patch 1.24 destroyed the whole community of Land of Legends (LoL).
The whole Terrain is created by AL_Fragstealer.
I just imported the whole data into the terrain and did a lot of balancing

A great thanks goes to Vexorian for his awesome optimizer because without it this map would take 20 mins to load (no joke) and some functions would not even work.
Another thanks goes out to CrazyRussian for some really great icons which fit perfectly to the map i think.

Screens:

The bottom lane is a swamp with a lot of vegetation and high grass which blocks the vision which gives new possibilities for hiding and ganking.

The top lane features a mountain like terrain with a goblin mine and a tower which can be occupied to give vision to the forest nearby to get more information about enemy movement.

Nerazhul is one of the worldbosses which can be enslaved when killed to get a perfect pushing possibility or even get out of the enemy siege.

Just an example for some really nice icons from crazyrussian. We are still working on having such icon sets for every hero but we dont want to increase the filesize more at the moment.

1.01b
-Fixed some minor pathing issues in the forest
-Fixed a lot of hero descriptions and grammar mistakes

-Fixed minor icons issues
-Fixed another bunch of tooltips

-relatively many fixes in terrain tooltip and triggering
-readded the sounds which were lost due to merging into the terrain (there is a strange bug which does not allow me to use all sounds ingame even when they are imported)
-Earthmage is now playable without lags
-Minor balance changes

-made the Earthmage playable
-edited the rest of the hero tooltips

-Added Creep Respawning System
-Fine tuned a lot stuff
-Hopefully fixed most of the issues which were posted

-fixed a bug with the charged arrow from the boneranger
-increased the life and damage of some creeps in the forest and also decreased the life of some low level creeps to improve jungling but also making it not to easy to lvl up in it

Keywords:
Land of Legends, Land, Legends, AOS, Fantasy, Forest, Undead, Sentinel, Scourge, Mystic
Contents

Land of Legends (Map)

Reviews
18:15, 11th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 4
As previously stated the map was originally created by WoD_ZeeRoX, was then handed down to Vaxan and then to AL_Murder_X. The terrain was made from scratch by AL_Fragstealer, most of the triggers remade by AL_Murder_X and many of them balanced and fine-tuned by me.
Originally the map had one version, shortly named LoL, for Land of Legends. Zeerox then created LoL 2 SE. After Vaxan got the map, he created a subversion called "Victory's Eve", hence the name LoL 2 VE. After a while, Zeerox resumed his old version, which he renamed to Legends of Eternity, LoE, which is inplayable since the
1.24 patch.

After Vaxan quit, he gave the mapping rights to AL_Murder_X, which he never revoked. He tried to remake the map in many ways, but thanks to specific problems in his life which do not belong in any forum, he had no time. So the map developement was basically put on hold. Vaxan then created Land of Legends 4 (which only had 2 lanes), which possesed a custom UI (claimed to have been made by him), and many other neat stuff. When AL_Murder_X came around to release a pre-beta version of his "new" map, everybody moaned, since most of them never played a game or map that was unfinished or contained bugs. The version was ridiculled, and put on hold. After a while, the original trigger maker for Land of Legends took the lead, Themerion. He also made some interesting changes. The last release of his map was in April as I recall.

AL_Murder_X passed the mapping rights down to me and AL_Fragstealer, where Frag basically does terrain and ui, and I do the rest. Since his mapping rights have never been revoked, and this whole story COULD be made up, it's hard to prove that the map truly is ours. But: The map was protected with the Warcraft 3 Optimizer, if I remember right. It can't be "hacked" in any way, since that deletes data that the editor requires, but the game does'nt. This is our only proof that we have rights to edit this map. As stated, neither of us is the original creator of the map.

Fragstealer:
"To the terrain: The old versions had pathetic terrain. It used ugly cliffs, every doodad had it's pathing enabled, nothing was custom or "new". I tried to change it. I'm partially proud of it, since the areas I focused on seem to have gotten positive feedback, the areas I did almost nothing still look better then in the old maps. In my opinion, my terrian sucks balls and the terrain of the elder maps makes me want to throw up. There is still room for improvement, as always. I will continue terraining if the map gets accepted on Hive, and thus establishes a small group of people who might want to play it."

Level 9
Review by ACdestinydream

Score system

your map would be given points as in the following criterias. The number at the side are the total score you can get from that aspect.

Description [10]
Creativity [15]
Triggering [15]
Playability [5]
Object Managing [10]
Terrain [15]

Overall [70]

description

Description [10]
This aspect determines how much work you have put into your map's description.

1~3 You did not put enough work into it.
4~7 It looks good, but it lacks screenshots etc.
8~10 It is just that perfect! Keep it up!

Creativity [15]
This aspect determines how much creatvity you have put into your map.

1~5 This map is obviously copied.
6~10 This map lacks some creativity.
11~15 You have thought of many ideas and it is quite creative with many different things which others do not have. Good job!

Triggering [15]
This aspect determines how much triggering work you have put into your map.

1~5 This map is full of leaks and it have many bad triggers.
6~10 This map have quite alot of leaks yet it is still playable.
11~15 This map have little leaks and uses good triggers.

Playability [5]
This aspect determines whether your map is fun to play or not.

1~2 Boring game with little/no help given.
3~4 Quite a fun game yet the playability is not there yet.
5 This map is fun and enjoyable.

Object Managing [10]
This aspect determines how well you have put in custom models/icons to fit your map.

1~3 Wrong usage of custom models/icons and bad tooltips/missing tooltips.
4~7 Custom models were used correctly but there are still some bad tooltips.
8~10 Little/no mistake in tooltips or icons.

Terrain [15]
This aspect determines how well did you terrain your map.

1~5 Bland terrain/doodad spammage/bad looking places/wrong usage of tiles
6~10 Some of the doodads were used correctly and some of the terrains were bad looking.
11~15 Great usage of doodads with good placement of different buildings etc.

Overall:
1~10 1/5 map rating with a Reject. [No rep]
11~20 2/5 map rating with a Reject. [No rep]
21~30 2/5 map rating with an Approve. [No rep]
31~40 3/5 map rating with an Approve. [No rep]
41~50 3/5 map rating with an Approve. [+rep]
51~60 4/5 map rating with an Approve. [+rep]
61~70 5/5 map rating with an Approve. [+rep]

My review of Land of Legends

Description [8/10]

The description is great. However, these is no screenshots showing that you are playing the game.

Creativity [13/15]

This map is very creative and it have many excellent hero ideas.

Triggering [10/15]

triggering was fine, but i encountered a fatal error (access denied) when i started the map the 2nd time.

Playability [4/5]

The beautiful terrain made me wana play this map over and over again!

Object managing [8/10]

Good usage of icons but there are just some wc3 models and no loading screen.

Terrain [12/15]

Good job stacking doodads together to form a good looking terrain. There were hardly any flat ground and all those walls were wonderful.

personal comment:
Land of legends is an AoS where players kill the opponent team for victory. I do not have much personal comments as i only played the map once.

Overall = 8 +13 + 10 + 4 + 8 + 12 = 55/70 (4/5 rating with approve and rep)

Final rating: 55/70 (4/5 map rating + approve + rep)

Reviewed by ACdestinydream. Please contact me if you disagree with my review or you want me to review your map again.

Level 4
Re Review

I am really grateful to get this kind of a review even if we know that this map is not complete and that there is still space for improvement, it helps a lot to know on what part of the map we have to focus the most.

To the Description:
I will try to upload some ingame screenshots showing some actions soon.

Triggers:
Hmm, strange i never encountered a critical error in the map i will try to look in it but it requires time of testing i think.

Object Managing:
I dont get it what you mean with the point that we are just using some wc3 models.
Anyway i will not add a loading screen because of the already huge filesize and i think that the standard loading screen already fits even if a custom loading screen would be better of course.
I could use a campaign screen too but i kind of like to see who is loading the fastest and who is loading at the slowest rate :p

Nice and detailed review it is good to hear positive feedback mixed with criticism which helps to improve the map.
+rep

Level 7
My review:

Land of Legends

I played with the Sentinels By the way (Holy Knight and Earth Mage)
+factors:
As far as I have seen, the terrain was really nice, one of the better terrains nowadays. The cliffs were made using the Rock doodad, which makes the cliffs look better than other terrains. There's a waterfall at the upper right corner (Top lane) of the map that stood out because of the eyes (I really love the eyes). The road terrain (roads on the lanes) looked good, and I don't see anything that could say "this terrain sucks".
-factors:
A cliff on the upper right corner of the map is blocking the camera from seeing what's going on in the battle. It should be removed, because the only way of seeing what's happening at that point is pressing insert, that tilts the camera 90 degrees to the right. I didn't notice more big issues.
Overall:
8.5 / 10
Biggest influence:
The waterfall on the upper-right corner of the map.
Bonus words:
Congratulations to AL_Fragstealer for making this good terrain.

+factors:
I see you made the abilities of the heroes look good, and they are balanced as far as I have seen. I see the ability "Earth Shards" (Earth mage) being inspired by the "Fan knives" (Warden) ability. The ability "Holy light" (Holy Knight) was inspired by the "Holy light" (Paladin) ability, actually, it's the same ability, but that doesn't mean anything bad.
-factors:
The towers are too powerful. The level 1 tower at each lane has 2600 hp and 200 damage, and the worst problem is: They recover their hp over time. You should remove that. The level 2 tower is basically the same as level 1 tower, but there are 2 towers (the level 1 tower is in between of them) that attack with 300 damage, but that's not too bad, 'cuz they are slow. The Ults are too powerful. The ult of Earth mage is fair (650 to every unit in range), but the ult of Holy Knight is just insane if that's true what's written in the description, really. It deals 510 to every hero on the map, no matter the range. Sorry, but that's just too powerful.
Overall:
4 / 10
Biggest influence:
The Towers were too powerful, and the Holy Knight's ult is just plain insane.
Bonus words:
Still, with all said, the difficulty is fair. I play DotA, but still find this map being more fun than DotA.

+factors:
There are only +factors for the camera. It's perfect. It runs smooth and that's all there is to say.
Overall:
10 / 10
Biggest influence:
The camera is plain awesome!
Bonus words:
The camera runs smooth.

OVERALL:
(Terrain + Difficulty + Camera) / 3
0-3 (Bad)
This map isn't recommended to be played. It is boring.
3.1-5 (Solid)
This map is ok, with some issues. Can be fun.
5.1-7 (Good)
This map is recommended to be played. It is real fun.
7.1-9 (Great)
This map is better than most good maps. It takes fun to a new level.
9.1-10 (Legendary)
This map is a must-download. One of the greatest. The fun factor goes over the cap.

This map, in overall, has the 8 (+ 0.5 because it isn't finished yet) / 10 score, which makes it a Great map. It can be still improved a bit.

This review is written by Jaret. If you don't like or have something to say, PM him and He'll review the map again, with more details in the review.
Now, That it made it's way to the Great category, It should be approved, and you definitely deserve +rep.

Last edited:
Level 4
Thanks for your review =)

I have to talk with Fragstealer about the terrain on the toplane i think he will create a perfect solution.

To the difficulty:
I think i have to show you a "real" game with our old land of legends clan members.
When you are interested i could arrange a game with them and you will see that the holyknight is one of the heroes with the worst damage output in game^^
I really think that he needs his powerfull ultimate, which is not that powerfull to be honest (at least there are stronger ones) and btw i think that the ultimate of the earthmage deals more damage than the tooltip says i have to check it again.
In addition in land of legends you can always use your healpot which is unlimited useable and restores more than 510 damage in lategame and plz notice that you are on level 22 when your ultimate reaches level 5.

To the Towers:
It is the task for the heavy melees to tank the towers and if the towers would be weaker they could destroy them easily in early game and the summons of the scourge would be too powerfull too because they can already destroy towers quite easily in mass and you only have a short time to react to a massive scourge summon army and i dont want to reduce this time more.
Maybe the sidelanes could be weakened a bit to make ranger and caster fights more interesting but as i mentioned in the desciption this map is not friendly to newcomers but when you have understand every factor in the game it is very fun to play.

So plz cantact me if you are interested we will then show you the real action of the game. (I could also use that game for making some screenshots for the map description).

@tazqaz
I only could need help from a experienced Jass Coder

Level 7
Thanks for your review =)

I have to talk with Fragstealer about the terrain on the toplane i think he will create a perfect solution.

To the difficulty:
I think i have to show you a "real" game with our old land of legends clan members.
When you are interested i could arrange a game with them and you will see that the holyknight is one of the heroes with the worst damage output in game^^
I really think that he needs his powerfull ultimate, which is not that powerfull to be honest (at least there are stronger ones) and btw i think that the ultimate of the earthmage deals more damage than the tooltip says i have to check it again.
In addition in land of legends you can always use your healpot which is unlimited useable and restores more than 510 damage in lategame and plz notice that you are on level 22 when your ultimate reaches level 5.

To the Towers:
It is the task for the heavy melees to tank the towers and if the towers would be weaker they could destroy them easily in early game and the summons of the scourge would be too powerfull too because they can already destroy towers quite easily in mass and you only have a short time to react to a massive scourge summon army and i dont want to reduce this time more.
Maybe the sidelanes could be weakened a bit to make ranger and caster fights more interesting but as i mentioned in the desciption this map is not friendly to newcomers but when you have understand every factor in the game it is very fun to play.

So plz cantact me if you are interested we will then show you the real action of the game. (I could also use that game for making some screenshots for the map description).

Yeah, you should use the game for making some screenshots. And, I just say for the Ult that is far too powerful cuz it is powerful. Yes, the ult of the earth mage deals more damage, But that's in some limited range. The ult of Holy Knight is for the whole map. And maybe it's just that I played the game Single, and it just so happened it is like that. Sorry, my bad :p. I'm mostly sorry that I didn't view the Scourge :p I said It is more fun Than DotA, which is really a good mark.
So, Did I give rep to you for the map? If I didn't, I will now :D

And, btw... You should know that, if you have a 80 out of 100, It is really better than most COMPLETED AoS-es. Can't wait for you to complete this map;)

Level 8
@tazqaz
I only could need help from a experienced Jass Coder
I'm one. I can help you, but I'm already on a project so it won't be full-time.

When you are interested i could arrange a game with them
I want one :D
I miss playing with you guys and I really want to play a game :)

Offtopic: Where do you guys play? Euro bnet? Garena? And please tell me your in-game names :)

Level 4
@Destroyer
We would play on europe if we would have enough players but a 3on3 could be possible with you.

Add AL_Eclipse and AL_Fragstealer in bnet

@Jaret
I did not want to criticize your review in any way it is rather interresting that such abilities leave a powerfull impression of it ^^

If there will be more such positive feedback we will hurry to finish the map.

Level 3
Been a whille eclipse ,great seeing ya so let me get this strait you a frag did all the work alover again? must of taken quite some time.

Level 4
lol didnt expect to see you again :p

yes it took us around 1 and a half year or even longer to fully release this map.
Especialy because this project was based on the 1.19b version.

Want to have a nice game? It seems that we could get a 5on5 if we mobilize some more^^

Level 3
I don't care to write the review now, cause I have only played three times. :D
I'll give you it later on.
The bugs and flaws that i found.
While I was running towards the tower in the forest, which grants you with a view over the area, other random creatures in the forest attacked me when I just ran by. I stopped to fight them, and I don't know why, but the creatures on the opposite side of the trees, attacked me.
The same happened to me on the lower lane, I made my ultimate spell near the tower with the Iron Golem, and some big creeps attacked me from the forest.

When I got to the tower in the forest, I fought the murlocs, some of them had Disease Cloud, that spell stayed on my hero for more than a minute or two, but it didn't really do any effect on me at that time.

At one point, I decided to kill myself on the middle lane to test how that works, I saw the death message, it had a typo on it, if I remember the typo was on 'Scourgehas' I believe 'Scourge has' is the correct one.

I don't know wheter this is a bug at all. But I myself got annoyed with this, I was playing Mishera, the Huntress, and as I summon the Valkyries, they run forward for quite a long time, so if I summoned them near the tower, one or two of them might already get killed before i even select them (Theoretically)

Some stuff about the hero ultimate spells, I believe that Misheras and Iron Golems ultimates might be too similar, both have flying blades but, Iron Golems ulti in my opinion doesnt really do damage although it traps his foes, I would have a nice idea for it :p

There's no cool loading screen, it needs to change :D

When picking heroes in the shops, some have their spells written like this:
Super duper spell
"Descriptions descriptions"

While others like this:
Super duper spell
"Descriptions descriptions"

My point is, that some hero descripitons and spells are written differently in the shops.

At the end when I got to the enemy base I dont know if this happens on the Sentinel side, but when I got to the Scourge base, I destroyed one of the Black Citadel protecting towers, and then moved on to the Citadel, and I was able to destroy it, it wasn't invulnerable and the tower on the other side didn't even shoot me, cause I was too far away.

Then the final thing I noticed so far, that at the end, the game thanked me for playing Land of Legends II although the scoreboard has said Land of Legends V for the entire time.

Level 3
lol didnt expect to see you again :p

yes it took us around 1 and a half year or even longer to fully release this map.
Especialy because this project was based on the 1.19b version.

Want to have a nice game? It seems that we could get a 5on5 if we mobilize some more^^

Well.. i'm full of suprises but i have to denie your offer , i haven't played LoL2 after therimon was editing the map and my intres in warcraft 3 is deminisde. Even if i could enter 1 game without having to leave again because of 1 player short ive basicly lost all the skills i once possesed so no thank you i wish you good luck with the revieuws and happie editing with one of the maps that kept me playing warcraft for a very long time.

Level 24
This new version seems more like a deimprovement of the original LoL 2.

-First of all you've taken away the fountain, which i considered to be one of LoL's better features.
-The jungle just seems more messy now with just trees all around, you wont be able to recognize the paths properly without any distinctive looks. LoL 2 had atleast the fountain and the cliffs and rocks surrounding it to help you out there.
-The paths are pretty static and narrowed aswell, doesnt really open much for either juking or ganking.
-The new terrain is infact pretty terrible, because it decreases the /fps drastically because of the fucken rock spam, which in my seems pretty uneccessary if you ask me.
-Why did you remove the floating text's above the shops? I cant seem to find the right shops and items to look for.
-Items are boring, got standard wc3 abilities...
-Creeps still block several walkable paths, its a pain in the butt.
-No cliff advantage makes a pretty boring map (you could've atleast concealed it beneath the raise/lower hight terrain if not).
-The heroes are still just the same crappy ones with non-triggered (or if not minimally triggered) boring spells.
-Not to mention i dont think all of them are preloaded if i am not mistaken.
-Add shared creep bounty drop, this game doesnt suit for last hits.

Level 4
I dont think you have played lol2 ^^

We did not change anything from the older versions from lol2 except of the Terrain and the changes you are talking about sounds like you compare this map to LOE and not LOL2 because in fact all heroes in LoL2 had the same abilities like in this version and the fountain in the forest and the floating texts above the shops never existed in a LoL 2 version.

But you are right that the pathes in the forest are not recognizeable at the first time because of the black mask overlay on the map.
I already thought about to remove it because it hides some nice terrain which can´t be discovered without tricks.

Level 24
We did not change anything from the older versions from lol2 except of the Terrain and the changes you are talking about sounds like you compare this map to LOE and not LOL2 because in fact all heroes in LoL2 had the same abilities like in this version and the fountain in the forest and the floating texts above the shops never existed in a LoL 2 version.
Oh sorry i must have been confused with the 2 different versions then.

Level 5
Could u make scoreboard , please?

- - * and the map look something still missing from the old lol2

For the hydra , that is great.

but another secondary boosses , seem awful.

Icon has been changed . i like that old before.

u mix all of heroes . . . type together . that's not good.

put a font above shop plz , i confusing when i have to bought what i wants.

If you could adjust any skill or items, please make it better than old ver. [it seem like same melee wc3 as the previous said]

Because now the world was charged. if still use old skills it look like no evolution and it'll not interest after all.

Put something new. and i likes a big tower defense more than small tower defense.

if u want remake it, then make it better than old version.

Last edited:
Level 4
I updated the map again but i dont know the exact changes i made but i fixed some serious bugs with the shaman and it is no longer possible to select a light melee twice so i recommend that you download this version.

In the next version i will finish the rest of the hero tooltips and remove/edit the last spells with terrain deformation which cause lags in the map.

I still dont have a solution for these stupid creeps who are attacking even when they dont see you and i really dont know what i have to change to remove that -.-

Edit: btw i added some of the counter items to the sideshop so that it is easier to counter some strong abilities like the experience drain.

Level 8
Very nice map, the terrain and the camera were awesome :smile: But, the War Statues the Iron Golem spawns, if you select multiple of them, they have a green box as an icon and "Brutish orc warrior. Can learn Berserker Strength. Attacks land units." as a description. Please fix that. Anyway, 4/5 :D

Level 2
fun but some skills like bones 1st skill can cause lagging , next version ,you better get it fixed

Level 4
yeah i know all abilities with terrain deformation can cause laggs so i have to replace them with another dummy ability with the same damage effect

thought i fixed all of them so thanks for pointing it out i will release the next version when i fixed the last lagging or bugging abilities which are:

"Meteor Storm" from the Lavamaster
"Charged Arrow" from the Boneranger
"Ice Block" from the Frostbat

Level 2
np , the truth is not only those 3 heroes skill have bug others have it too , i forget who is it , it is not bone ranger ,lava master ,or forst bat , other heroes on team 1 actually ,also in team 1 bird bird ( fire bird ) 0 skill innate skill spell wrongly
it is + stat per lv and ms too and decrease str . not make items or create items out of nothing

maybe in the next version , you can add one or two heroes
cat demon (a girl with 2 cat ears holding a sword)melee
1 skill clear slash
the cat stop for 1 sec and run 400/500/600/650/700 range and slash 400/450/500/525/550 range and do ????? dmg ? = i dont know how much dmg to make it balanced
2nd skill cat agi (passive ) + evade and ms by 3/5/7/9/11%
3rd skill full swing the cat use her sword to slash due to it is full swing,it is harder to attack
20/40/60/80/100/% splash ,70/65/55/45/40 % attack speed decrease + dmg 10/20/30/35/40 %
blood thirst cat is a demon but if it lick blood ,it will go mad about it
every hero about cat is killed + 1 /2/3/4/5 str and agi

Level 2
the main point (1) fixed all the skill bugs in team 1 ,if you see bugs in team 2 please fixed
too
(2 ) change the skill description on fire bird (bird bird )
(3 ) add more heroes if you are free
(4 ) add more items also if you are free
(5 ) fixed the repick and swap players
(6 ) fixed the ar i was playing when all the team ar , team 2 get one player which get a hero that is not in the list of tavern which is so
imba(wolf ) ranger , remove the hidden hero or add the hidden hero into the tavern and balance it
(7) fixed the gloves for ranger glove of seeker and team 1 str hero pirates , it dont have 20 % of finding 135 gold
actually it have o % of finding 135 gold , it have 100% on finding 10 gold
(8) medusa and firelord some skill dont have cooldown and mdusa stone skill in some point of the time can perma stone ppl force them to be struck
that it for today, thank you for fixed the skill bug in team 2 i vote this map 5/5

Last edited:
Level 2
assassins heroes do not have a startup delay
that is a point but they are assassin so i think they dont need a startup delay

Level 15
I've found a bug in your map, with Shaman hero:
When i turned into a wolf, and when i turned back to normal i lost all abilities... Only had the wolf one.
And i think the death knights (undead arthas hero) ultimate is too strong, he summons skeletons with tons of health and damage, first level can destroy a tower.. :ugly:

Level 5
Maybe i'm late but i just found out that many hero's skills already changed with make the land of legends look more awful.

Level 2
team 2 reinforcement is 30 sec but team 1 reinforce ment is dam longer like 3 mins
team 2 can spam reinforcement like mad to win ...
i want this bug fixed ok ? mapper

Level 4
It´s been a long time that i last checked this forum.
But i have to sadly announce that there won´t be anymore updates for this map cause somehow i didnt copied the unprotected map in my backup folder so i think it will be lost forever.
And as much as id love to continue this map i rly do not see this map growing a stable community either so i really dont have the patience to rework all of the stuff from an older version.

Thanks to all who supported this map and hope you had fun playing it.