• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Survive Custom[-!-]Xeon -1.03-

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg
Slide3.jpg
Slide4.jpg
Slide5.jpg
Slide6.jpg
Slide7.jpg
Slide8.jpg
Slide9.jpg
Slide10.jpg

Slide11.jpg
Slide12.jpg
Slide13.jpg

Keywords:
SC, SC-Xeon, Survive Custom, Xeon, SC-Ghost, SC[-!-]Xeon
Contents

Survive Custom[-!-]Xeon -1.03- (Map)

Reviews
3rd May 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: A decent action dungeon crawl on par or even better to the previous one's of the series. Plus, voice acting! Map approved. 00:41, 8th Apr 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: See my commment.

M

3rd May 2015
StoPCampinGn00b: A decent action dungeon crawl on par or even better to the previous one's of the series. Plus, voice acting!

Map approved.

00:41, 8th Apr 2015
StoPCampinGn00b: See my commment.

Level 32
Hey Rex., you need to have a credits list in the description. You seem to have tried to put two images at the bottom which might have included the credits, but they're broken.

Also, the map would be as good, if not better, than your other SC maps if it weren't for the things I mention below. Every ability's hotkey is D. While that isn't a problem by itself (I personally like it that way), it is a problem when the tooltips say other wise. Also note that S is used for stop and tool-tips say that S is used for other abilities. Some of the abilities are missing animations and sound as well.

I'm also stuck where I'm supposed to find the door where I fought the sniper and tank. I've already encountered the giant robot, it stayed there. I then defeated the tank. After that, I killed off all the excess units. For ten minutes after that I thoroughly, or so I thought, searched the map of a door that should open yet no door was. One door, north of the forest, unusually had very low HP. Was this the one that was supposed to open? If so, please fix this issue so I can proceed further through the map.

The map is set to needs fix and I await an update. If the above is fixed, then, I can give a full review for the map.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Its largeness is set to be like this so that its readable.
I don't think a little smaller size would decrease its readability.
It would be more catching if you reduce it.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
-it starts with the character asking what should be done but nothing is explained. I tried the keyboard as there is no Quest Log with information, pressed the arrows, something happened and a cinematic scene started
-the wait between transmissions is so long...
-LOL, during the intro cinematic scene after I've chosen to start (left arrow), the message with Press: left for start, right for hard appeared
-the scene can't be skipped