• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legend of Great Viets Version 1.11

Legend of Vietnam
Saothan07

Visit http://www.Undyingglory.com for more Historic games & Karaoke songs

Map Info
400 years ago in a country named Annam, After defeat the Trinh war lord you nation facing a great invasion from Manchu Empire. as the new king of Annam you have to protect your town hall and survive for 30 min

Special Thank
~~~RMX~~~
Dark_Dragon
-BerzekeR-
Palaslayer
Msaeed28
Yixx
aaron
Jerry
Diep Thanh
Black Stan
& Blizzard Entertainment
without them I am nobody (SaoThan07)

Author's Notes
this map is a single player map due to 8 Megabyte
My map is edit-able change the map if you want to. but give me some Credit for it, please.
My other map Let help the unfortunate, the new year is coming is about a god picking a sidekick to help others. and the Arena Of romance is a an Arena game both side is human fighting against each other they have the same terrain but actually 3 different game.
the song inside the game is my own making too :)
Melody by: 2 chinese song writer: Hứa Thạch, Lư Đông Ni-Universal Music Ltd
English Lyric: me Loc Pham (Saothan07)

Keywords:
china Vietnam kufung Dragon ball Martial Art
Contents

Legend of Great Viets Version 1.11 (Map)

Reviews
11:44, 4th May 2014 Orcnet: Map can be approved.

M

11:44, 4th May 2014
Orcnet: Map can be approved.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
You're given info as you're being attack with the camera being suddenly moved to places. It's distracting and a bad way of making players learn the game.
Some units have hero glow.
The game overall is chaotic.