• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tfk

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Deleted 10/31/14

Keywords:
none
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
17:06, 13th Sep 2014 Orcnet: The only problems I got from this map is when I die from a fight, it would nice if you can add a resurrection stone like trigger to access your death point from a nearby npc town or near a grind region. The...

M

17:06, 13th Sep 2014
Orcnet:

[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/194715-albums6441-picture75028.png[/img]

The only problems I got from this map is when I die from a fight, it would nice if you can add a resurrection stone like trigger to access your death point from a nearby npc town or near a grind region.

The statistics of each character class or hero made for the game is well input as well as how the enemy mobs are in passive stance and once attacked they turn hostile which is very much an rpg feel.

In total this map can be a good source of rpg play.

StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected for map being "deleted" by author and spam on the front page.

Level 1
my review ~
hi, I tried your map but there are still bugs
RO2 and features of the database is also less like cards, a mini-boss outside the dungeon
I tried to level 11 but less interesting

- Somewhat less balanced hero to monster
- Still buggy bag is not a bag of equipment [bag of cheese] if the cheese is dropped to the ground and then taken again why only 1 cheese? ex: I am 20 and my drop cheese to take back just one cheese - what the ... :goblin_wtf:
- No quest like the beginning of the game RO2
- NPC Potion: I bought the pot, why not go straight into the bag? appear on the ground and disappear - no cure but does not happen only items that have been purchased directly lost :goblin_jawdrop:

btw i like ur map but still buggy, im w8ing ur next version
good luck ur map :goblin_good_job:

Level 13
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Fuukitsu
Sad T_T forgot to enable the trigger "purchase system" reason of lost items.

it will be enable by next update...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@BandolXD
Luck is only for gambling :) but i don't do either that thing. lol

wondering what next MMORPG i should re-make...
:ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis:

Level 7
My Review:
-Nice terrain art
-That command -Cam and -Cam1 is not change:goblin_jawdrop:
-Is there has -save / load system ?:vw_wtf: In-game is not function to me .
-Doodad does not has Pathing Texture , the unit can pass away all of the doodad that seen like nothing there . This can use Pathing Blocker to block the unit pass through the doodad
-While start , about 2or 4 minute all people will auto disconnect without any reason
These is my review
:ogre_haosis:

Last edited:
Level 1
This map has potential! Please continue the good work! Others RO mapmakers stopped the updating process of their maps and this is very frustating... But this is different from others! Keep working on it! I'll play this a lot tonight and feedback you with bugs! When the next update comes out?

Level 2
Too many bugs for me...
When you change class (tested with Acolyte/Monk and Thief/Assassin) the skill are all lv 5, but when you load a character, the skills are lv 1, and the skill that gives Agi to the Assassin didn't work anymore, but the skill work again if I load the character in a new game, the bad is that the skill back to lv 1 (+10 Agi)...

A question is... The monk don't have any new ability more than the Elite? :/

The bag is bug too, the bug is that the bag can't be selected anymore if you don't kill the boss... If you don't kill the boss and leave the dungeon the bag can't be selected :/

The dungeon don't reset if you are killed (Sometimes is reset but sometimes not) maybe if you are killed by the boss the dungeon reset and the boss recover 100% life but if you are killed by another thing (Parry or whatever is say when you takes damage back) the boss remains with the same life

The thief can't equip thief class items (Tested with Assassin) or there is a way to change it to Assassin item? I don't know never played ragnarok just your map and this is my review.

Sorry my english :)

Level 13
Too many bugs for me...
When you change class (tested with Acolyte/Monk and Thief/Assassin) the skill are all lv 5, but when you load a character, the skills are lv 1, and the skill that gives Agi to the Assassin didn't work anymore, but the skill work again if I load the character in a new game, the bad is that the skill back to lv 1 (+10 Agi)...

A question is... The monk don't have any new ability more than the Elite? :/

The bag is bug too, the bug is that the bag can't be selected anymore if you don't kill the boss... If you don't kill the boss and leave the dungeon the bag can't be selected :/

The dungeon don't reset if you are killed (Sometimes is reset but sometimes not) maybe if you are killed by the boss the dungeon reset and the boss recover 100% life but if you are killed by another thing (Parry or whatever is say when you takes damage back) the boss remains with the same life

The thief can't equip thief class items (Tested with Assassin) or there is a way to change it to Assassin item? I don't know never played ragnarok just your map and this is my review.

Sorry my english :)

Please be noted that not all 2nd class is available, for now there is only
-Assasin
-BeastMaster
-Warrior
Others will be ready soon

Bag's and dungeon bug is a new i will try to fix that thing:thumbs_up:

Level 13
Hallo, please let me know what you want to see in next version 1.3.0??

heres my plan:
===============================================================
RO2v1.3.0
-All 2nd Class available (+taekwondo and gunslinger from RO1)
-Turn Card Album into pet (still can equip card)
-Pet Evolution (Hybrid pets evolve base on card equiped and each has unique ability)
-New Zone (Dyr Desert)
-WOE (From RO1)
-Battle Ground (From RO1)
-Boss card (From all zone)
-ETC...
===============================================================

Level 2
yah i agree ro1 is legendary

but in perspective terms

3d is better than 2d
only if youre agree ^_^

hehe i never playing RO2.. my netbook doesnt support.. :goblin_cry:
i've waiting for 1 year RO2 release at my country, but when release i cant play it..
i hope i can play RO2 by ur map. hehehe..

but i still play RO1 at my phone.. cos i love RO very much..

Level 2
:fp:ur hero must lvl 5+ to carry potions from the merchant
:fp:if u reach lvl 5+ select ur bag by preesing f2 ur potion should be there

owh, i thought still bug.. sorry, but thanks..

why map at hive workshop smaller than epicwar? any different?

Last edited:
Level 2
ill double check those triggers...
:eekani:it should be have :eekani:

oh i forgot something, for collector quest how much should i have pot to finish this quest?
need 5 slot for done, but 1 slot i have up to 37 pot not finished.

card monster can't sold? i got 12 card thief poring at lv 5, but i can only used 1. can't sell and can't stack effect. i hope i can sell it or can stacking effect.

i still donnu how to get victory point, i go to dungeon near weak zealot but i dont find anything...

1 more, how to load my file from kafra? i save it but dont know how to load.
or i should type password from folder RO2?

Level 13
oh i forgot something, for collector quest how much should i have pot to finish this quest?
need 5 slot for done, but 1 slot i have up to 37 pot not finished.

card monster can't sold? i got 12 card thief poring at lv 5, but i can only used 1. can't sell and can't stack effect. i hope i can sell it or can stacking effect.

i still donnu how to get victory point, i go to dungeon near weak zealot but i dont find anything...

1 more, how to load my file from kafra? i save it but dont know how to load.
or i should type password from folder RO2?

-i found out the potion quest bug, but heres the tricks, let the bag(f2) accquire the potion.
- more than 1 same card does not effect (in future im thinking to upgrading card)
- victory points can get if you defeated boss inside dungeon
- ur save code should be inside ur wc3 folder, copy the password and type "-load (yourpassword)*without open n close parentesis in game to load ur character

Level 2
-i found out the potion quest bug, but heres the tricks, let the bag(f2) accquire the potion.
- more than 1 same card does not effect (in future im thinking to upgrading card)
- victory points can get if you defeated boss inside dungeon
- ur save code should be inside ur wc3 folder, copy the password and type "-load (yourpassword)*without open n close parentesis in game to load ur character

bro i kill frajarity but not gimme any victory point. he isn't boss?
when i go to dungeon near smelly bug, i die. when i try to enter again i can't. that said you to weak to enter.

:ogre_haosis: now quest pot fixed. buy, drop and take again.
for reward quest now give exp too.. :goblin_good_job:

but when load my data all of my card removed? only potion left at my bag and drop near me..

for card effect not give right attribute.. like scorpion, stag, elder willow, etc card. there writed +15 str and +25 agi but whe i used it just give half. +15 int and +250 mp, it just give about 50mp.

all of my card disappear when load game :goblin_cry:

i was load m game but i got 1 victory win, i dont know where i got it? or from frajarity? but 2 times i load my point still 0. i try load again, but my point became 0. i try load many times until drop much great hp pot and weapon slot. hahaha

bug again when load game, i have 21 small hp pot when i load my small hp pot became great hp pot for lv 35+. my char still lv 9. and something wreid appear near my char its "weapon slot" i can take it to bag f2.

hehe my english so bad, but i will play your map and report if find bugs

Last edited:
Level 2
Hello bro! I found some bugs again in RO2 v1.3.0b!

I say it before but... Mark of genocide (Thief skill) is still bug not giving Agility when you change class to Assassin.
When I was fighting with some Evil Willow (Lv 25) I get teleported and I don't know why, to somewhere in the map to a room empty or full of stairs with an Knight in a Horse with command aura (I don't remember his name) but that heroe was an ally, this happen to me two times in the same game between 5 min.
The monk skill Crushing Blow (E) when you use it in an enemy that has stun (Like the Evil Willow) the cost of mana won't decrease but the skill still does damage and the cooldown is cancelled/reset having a double/triple casting and double/triple etc damage too if you use it in many enemies.
I think the monk skill Lightning Walk (W) must have more range and be instant cast, has like 2 second to teleport to the enemy.
When you try to cast a skill with the monk that requires Spirit (Like Fury Explosion), and you have 0/1/2 spirit/s, the passive (Spiritual Cadence) increase it by 1/2/3 etc, that's weird because I'm not casting any skill.
The Poison of the enemy Boa (Lv 23) must increase at least by 10 by second, it does 1/2 poison damage per second doing 0/1 damage.
The -load skill "bug" the dungeon bosses, making him to not reset the dungeon, I was dying and tip -load again, the boss remain with his life, i kill it so easy this way.
The cards when -load dissapears too :(

Personal things: Well I think not only me do this, but the people that play your map, the first thing that do is tip in chat the command -cam0, because the default -cam1 is too close to the hero and the follow cam is annoying, can you make -cam0 the default cam when you start the game?
The second thing that the people do is CTRL+S to stop the music because the sound is very high, I down the sound to the minimum and the music is still very very high (Yeah the music are together with the sound, it must be in the music CTRL+M).

Well this bug review is for the progress of the map, good work fixing this minimal bugs! (I say it before too... But well sorry for my English) XD

I forgot to tell you something funny, but you know the pet has the command attack right? And when I try to attack it say that I must choose a Tree, well I try to hit the "Evil Willow" with the pet but it still doesn't work... Hahaha XD Good Luck!

Level 14
Found another Bugs

1. If the fairy was Lvl 28, Then why the "Chaser I" quest required 20-25 if the fairy's level was higher than the quest's level requirement? Also, I can't able to use this quest.
234345-albums7680-picture89976.jpg

2. Not only "Chaser I" quest cannot be able to use but some one of the other quests do the same thing as the "Chaser I" quest do even I had already met its level.

3. The item that being selled you created was misspelled, the item that you misspelled was Medium Potion. You spelled it "Meduim Potion".

@Serge

The pet only attack trees that's why they don't attack enemies but only trees. :l

EDITED

Forgot to tell that I had a 1 simple suggestion.
1. Add "-load" to the command list because some of the people don't know how to load their heroes in the first place.

Level 2
@bear_369

I know the pet attack only trees, the funny is that the Evil Willow are treants XD