• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lords at War 0.3

♦ Lords at War ♦

By Demonex

Gameplay
[tr]
In this Strategic Game, you have to conquer other players, make alliances, all this to finally be the last one on the throne at the end of the game.
You start with a single unit unkillable and invisible that allow you to choose your city by entering in a circle.
You can choose your city between different factions :

You can improve your income by capturing neutral towns and by building houses.
Ships and Elite units are limited, as Houses.
When you loose your capital city, you loose the game.
Map's size is 480 x 480.

On what kind of system is the gameplay based on ?
The millitary gameplay is mostly a classic melee map with massive battles, later I will add the possibility to own one heros and to recruit mercenaries.
The economic gameplay is a mix between an economy based in houses and in capturable towns : You can build up to 15 houses after to be forced to conquer minor towns that are relatively well protected.
Finally, the game allow you to change your name, your color and to zoom, all this with commands.

What do you have to do to become king ?
Honestly, I don't know exactly what I will do to allow players to have a king.
I think, the most logic will be that the last player alive will be king, but I can also use a vote system or, why not, A random player (or just player 1 : red) who starts as a king while others are logically lords.

On what kind of system is the gameplay based on ?
The millitary gameplay is mostly a classic melee map with massive battles, later I will add the possibility to own one heros and to recruit mercenaries.
The economic gameplay is a mix between an economy based in houses and in capturable towns : You can build up to 30 houses after to be forced to conquer minor towns that are relatively well protected.
Finally, the game allow you to change your name, your color and to zoom, all this with commands.

Is it a risk with spawns ?
No, it is not.
You have to build barracks to train your army and the game is also based on the economy.

Screenshots
[tr]
206262-albums7223-picture81711.jpg

206262-albums7223-picture81712.jpg

206262-albums7223-picture81713.jpg

206262-albums7223-picture83414.png

206262-albums7223-picture83413.jpg

Features
[tr]
•Strategic map
•Based on a medieval world

Credits
[tr]
VikingHouse - olofmoleman
Stormwind Footman - takakenji
Privateer - Lord_T
Encampment - Kitabatake
JustAnotherHouse - Sin'dorei300
Crossbowman - Kitabatake,
Dwarven Worker - IamMclovin
Human Garrison - Skrab
Housevar2 - Amigurumi

Changelog
[tr]
Version 0.2 :
-Heroes added
-Undead added
-House's upgrade added
► Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Keywords:
Lords, At, War, Sword, Chivalry, Knights, Frostmourne, Arthas, Builder, Medieval, Castle
Contents

Lords at War 0.3 (Map)

Reviews
11:33, 23rd Apr 2014 Orcnet: Map approved.