• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Eternity's End (Chapter 1) (Part 1)

The Eternity's End

The Eternity's End
Created by Magixxar

Map Info:

This is the beginning of a long series of Telmerine stories. Many centuries ago a battle between the Earth and Nether took place. The Earth won; Even though, no one new how did they win the battle when actually it was Them who were losing. A demon was left behind after the smoke cleared. They killed the demon and sealed the portals. But after centuries have passed, the demons are gathering their forces once again to assault the Earth and avenge their defeat.
Features:

This campaign has a wide range of unique ideas contained in it e.g plot changing choices and attributes and multi dimensional quests (like RPG games) and a lot of secrets and a new tier of strategic designs for each race (10 races) and a very long and detailed story.

Change Log:

Previous Updates:
Removed The demo Version
Added a Demo cinematic to "Lost Honor"
Fixed a bug in Episode 3 "Unity Seeds"

New Updates
Balanced Prologue
Added normal difficulty
Added a solution for saved games

Special Thanks:
Majestic - The Great One

Important Notice:
May be Updated in the future

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates
Contents

The Eternity's End (Chapter1)Part1 (Campaign)

Reviews
The map was apparently removed by the owner. This leaves me no choice but deleting the entire map thread. Should you ever reupload the map, I shall restore the old review and rating. 11:31, 5th Oct 2014 Orcnet: Each chapter gets a different story...
Ralle
Author asked for getting the thread back to put his map with the title 'The Eternity's End' back in the bundle. Awaiting update.

M

The map was apparently removed by the owner. This leaves me no choice but deleting the entire map thread. Should you ever reupload the map, I shall restore the old review and rating.

11:31, 5th Oct 2014
Orcnet: Each chapter gets a different story arc and expresses a lot of quests per each level and story which is great, terrain could atleast be some of change due to being clustered in some regions of the level but each trigger work for the story to happen is snap fast and right on especially when using the esc button to skip dialogue cinematics. Overall this campaign is a must to play.

Level 3
Hey mate,nicely done,awesome campaign i hope you will continue it.I have one suggestion though,i think you should either lower down the strength and health of monsters or increase the heroe's strength and health,it was kinda hard defeating them with nothing but a pickaxe and some dogs..maybe add a sword?But anyway,its an awesome campaign,which i am sure will be approved,keep on the good work! :)

Level 21
So i've played the first map and felt that combat was way too tedious and uninteresting.
I suggest to implement more abilities, or at least make health regeneration available at key positions, since i often had to recover by standing around to have a chance of progression (and yes i also skipped a lot of fights).
The ranged rogue unit is pretty imbalanced against melee units btw, due to hit and run.

The "jungle" how it's often called in the map looks more like a forest. This is a minor flaw, but why didn't you go for the sunken ruins tileset right away, or used those trees and doodads?

Maybe this campaign is just not for me, but apart from combat i like what you did.

Level 9
Ok guys first of all thx to orcnet for approving my campaign.
Now
Almun ty for playing. I admit the combat is a bit too extensive in the first map and very very challenging, indeed. "Prologue" was my first attempt in map-making and I had a very hard and long time finishing it, I learned some new tricks after I actually finished it. The "prologue" map is just a deviation and nothing but a mere orientation to the story. It's there, only because, there are some story-changing choices implemented into it. If that was not the case I would have removed it entirely. The real game begins in "The Borderlands"(second map). I intentionally named the first map "prologue" because I knew it'd suck. So if you use cheats in the first map, believe me (No Harm Done!) :)

Last edited:
Level 1
When its 10 minutes remaining The Quest automatically fails even if i didnt lose or 1 Champion is killed

Level 9
Bug

When its 10 minutes remaining The Quest automatically fails even if i didnt lose or 1 Champion is killed
OK. I checked the episode 3 and found a bug, but I don't think it is the bug you're experiencing. The bug I found was related to the command "evacuate". If you type "evacuate" and activate plan B, the first timer doesn't stop and after it expires, the second timer restarts no matter how close you are to the end; And this causes the game to be Mega Hard and possibly unbeatable.
However, I list the reasons for failing the mission in episode 3 here:
Before plan B:
1. Zack, McSteve or Valingram die
2. Too many enemy troops enter the area near the Commanding Chambers
3. You type the command "Evacuate" when the game tells you so
Plan B:
1. Zack, McSteve or Valingram die
2. 10 citizens die
If none of the above happened to you, then send me your replay of the mission and I'll have a better look on the issue.

Level 1
Well when i Typed Evacuate it worked and The Timer Changed but when it gets to 5 minutes it Restarted ( The Difference Between the 2 Timers) and thats was getting impossible yea true and When it Restarted after a period of time it failed and i lost the game with no reason. anyway i will restart The mission and Send u a replay

Level 2
This campaign lacks of optimization in difficulty level. Can't you create a multiple difficulty levels. I can't complete even prologue and I'm not that who uses cheats to complete the game :) Sorry it's my opinion :) I just want to suggest that you should improve and make it more friendly to beginners :)

Level 9
This campaign lacks of optimization in difficulty level. Can't you create a multiple difficulty levels. I can't complete even prologue and I'm not that who uses cheats to complete the game :) Sorry it's my opinion :) I just want to suggest that you should improve and make it more friendly to beginners :)
The prologue is even hard for me :)
OK! I'll see what I can do.

Level 20
I played only the 3 first missions of the camping and i think i am capable on giving a review(Do note i have played only 3 first missions)
Terrain 4/5:I am a guy who finds terrain work the most Pain in the Butt part of building a camping even tho i saw a few miss conseptions,In the first mission to me it looks like a forset not a Jungle.Other than that it looks fine to me.
Unites 2/5:The reason why i am giving such a low points for this,its cuz you dident add any custom unite model you just took the original ones and added them some abilitys.Same gose for the buildings.As well you dident even bother to add some exlusive unites for the Crusaders(the name dosent ring right now :vw_sleep: )You just gave them two basic unites spearthrowers or javalinthorwers and the footman to me it looks kinda rushed.
Gameplay 4/5:The most and hard mission for me was the first one and was really enjoyable the others were...i will just call it casual.The feature of -points was really cool idea and the side mission were good (I would suggest to add an indication system for the side missions sinc sometime you kinda get lost).The fact that you are giving the command to make choices and those choices have an inpact on your side quests is also good.Adding some more spells to the to charaters in the first mision would be helpfull for the players that arent that good at microing their unites.
Plot 3/5:It is kinda to early to give a opinion on this sinc the camping it is on the early stages but here gose.Its kinda casual.Its always that one guy whose The hunger for power just brings trouble and more trouble

P.S:I would have added the section on what i will like to see on this camping but i am so dam tired from school... :goblin_cry:
Looking foward to this camping.(Remeber no need to rush it there is always something more that can make the camping even better :thumbs_up: )Just take it easy

Level 9
DD Mikasa
Thx for the feedback. I'll definitely consider your opinions next time. I accept that this campaign has flaws. I'm kina not quite satisfied with it myself, either. But the plot is not what you think, it's only some simple backgrounds to support the main plot. The main plot has not yet started. all of these are just clarifications. But still thank you for your opinion.

Level 20
So I settled down and thought about some new things that you can use on your camping.So you ready??!!!Here goes
Bulldings section:
To me the rogue buildings were rushed and lacked originality.
1.Main building:For a human society to have a oversized centaur tent as a main bulding its kinda weird.Imo you could have used a Town market model as a main building just make it bigger and make it darker and name it City hall or whatever pops in your head.
2.Farms:IMO it would have been better if you used the human farm model or just keep the existing one
3.Barracks:A mercenary camp model would be much more fitting :goblin_yeah:
4.Deffensive towers:Here i would suggest to shift the roles,Font towers should become Boulder towers(whith sige damage) and as for replacment for them just use the casual human scouting tower model.
5.Lumbermill/Blacksmith:This is kinda hard sinc i dont know if you are capable of doing it this,a modyfied human GrainWarhouse that has a pieace of wood popping out of it could be interesting It works as a place to drop lumber and do upgrades for the army
6.Spellcaster Unite building:Hmm...Arcane Observatory a littel bit smaller than the standart model
Unite Section:
Rogues only unites were FootMan and Spearthrowers
1.Cavalery:Use the Bandit Lord unite,just remove his ablitys and rename him to Rogue Rider as well as add the animal war traning upgrade
2.Spellcasters:As supportive unites Use the emissary model rename it to Rogue Cleric or just Clreic for ablitys healing hand,Absorb magice and Frost armour
Agressiv spellcaster unites use the Hydromancer model,for ablitys Blizzard,Sea Element summon(the one that has bash as passive) and Water wave.
7.Sige unites:Use the warcraft 3 regin of chaos orcish katapult model
Building upgrades section:
Barracks:It has defens upgrade,Blaistic upgrade and animal war training upgrade.Spwans FootMan unites,JavalinThrower unites,Cavalary Unites and Sige unites
Lumbermill/Blacksmith:It has Lumber Harvesting upgrade and Masonry(the one that improves the building armour) upgrade.As for army upgrades use the orc model and icons it fits perfectly :).
Arcane Observatory:Has the adept and master upgrades for both spellcaster unites Spwans Clerics/Rogue Clerics and Hydromancers
CityHall:It has the upgrades to City Keep and City Cathedral.Spwans Slaves.

Last edited:
Level 20
DD Mikasa you should know that I'm not making a routine old school WarCraft campaign. You'll get my point when you see what my plans are for races and heroes. But thx anyway for your opinion. I'll have them in mind and I'm sure I will use them when the time comes.
Sorry my bad,I ment things that could help you inprove your camping not things that the camping needs,You see english its not my first languag and i make the same mistake i still havent been able to tame it :vw_death: :vw_death: :vw_sleep:

Level 1
Really like your campaing-multiple choices,story and all.Terrain could be better in some places.Hope you have the fortitude to finish it.

Level 20
Sorry for the delay - I'm busy with my last year exams in college and I'll be back on it as soon as I'm graduated. But still I'm working on it whenever I can.
As loong as you dont give up on the project its fine by my standarts :goblin_good_job:

Any progress on the campain?

Last edited:
Level 9
Yes there is progress. The next episode that I'm working on is 4 times bigger than the previous episodes. And by bigger I mean bigger in scripting. The amount of scripting for this episode is par to a whole campaign in original warcraft.
I'm really sorry for this long delay. My graduation, work, taking part in Zephyr Contest #12 (which seems to have been just a waste of 2 weeks of my time) and, of course, that virus that blew up my PC are factors related to this delay.

So, don't worry! It's coming out soon!

Level 9
I'm sorry! I can't!
I don't have time anymore! Full time job is kicking my butt.
Ty all for playing and not playing my campaign. Hope I'll get spare time soon and I can continue the story.

Ah...the community of freaks is what I've born into! Fitting in with normal people, is what I'm NOT dreaming of! Thank God for that!!

Till then, bye all!

Level 20
I'm sorry! I can't!
I don't have time anymore! Full time job is kicking my butt.
Ty all for playing and not playing my campaign. Hope I'll get spare time soon and I can continue the story.

Ah...the community of freaks is what I've born into! Fitting in with normal people, is what I'm NOT dreaming of! Thank God for that!!

Till then, bye all!

What a shame...I was really looking foward to this...Well God luck with your life brother...Do no forsake us tho...I hope you will get some spare time so you can continue on this story.

Level 9
Actually easy mode doesn't effect the boss :) just reduces some units on the way :) sorry about that but maybe you've made the worst choices in game so your units are less than usual!
So some hints about that:
Try saving all of your units and choosing different choices for better consequences.
Try saving all of your dogs in the boss. They're your best bet for beating the boss! (they have high damage)
Try luring the boss away so the stun doesn't effect all of your units!
And of course you can use cheats in the prologue because it was an experimental map and is a little imbalance, though still beatable!
Good luck

Edit: The easy mode affects the pillars hp, as far as I remember!

Level 9
I updated the campaign. Please read the important notice in the description. Bye Hive members. Thank you for your time.

PS:
And by the way there are 2 or 3 models and lots of icons I used in this fourth episode which are all from Hive. So I really don't have time or any motivation for crediting. Please forgive me! If you see a new model be assured that it belongs to someone in the hive. If moderators consider this out of site's rules, they can feel free to remove this tread.

Last edited:

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

An incredible campaign.I have just played the first mission...and I already got really impressed.You should continue updating it.In my point of view,this campaign is the first after Mal'Furion's Quest of course.That campaign is the most incredible I've ever played.Anyway good job and keep up the good work ;)

Level 9
So, anybody actually finished the last episode? Any last question?

Wow the last map is really confusing.Has anyone passed the room with the tomb?The one with the flames.

Steal the key from the guard and open the gate then capture him and hit the lever in the next room and the magical door's password is written in the book of cyphers.

Ask whatever you want to ask and I'll answer it. And couple of hours later I'm gonna delete this map.