• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Godfall Chronicles: Empire (M)

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Mechanical Man presents for his 5000th post

Godfall Chronicles
Created by Mechanical Man & Em!

Campaign Info:

A serie of mysterious murders swept across the Empire. The activity is more frequent in the south, near Mara Zun, where ruins of ancient wizards' cities lie. Are they rising again or are there more sinister forces at work? With the Emperor sick and the army tired of constantly repelling orc hordes, the Empire will have hard time enduring another hard blow.

Features:

This the prologue of the sequel to the original Godfall chronicles, taking place few centuries after the original. It contains elven demo campaign which includes also a tutorial. Some features of the campaign:

• Squad based systems
  • City based build system
  • Large scale battles
  • Plenty of custom models for units and buildings

Known bugs:

If you place a building on your own units (which is not regarded as illegal placement), the building will cancel, but you will not get refund. I have yet to discover how to solve this bug. You have been warned.

Screenshots

116787-albums1185-picture101703.jpg

116787-albums1185-picture101704.jpg

116787-albums1185-picture101705.jpg

116787-albums1185-picture96073.jpg

116787-albums1185-picture101849.jpg

Credits:
Most of the stuff is done by Em! and me, others are listed in credit list, but there may be some people missing. Please contact me if you find a non credited resource.

Models:
Callahan (shrines)
Dioneslist (matriarch and vampire heroes)
communist_orc (hut)
Mike (camp)
Rommel (spellweaver)
HappyTauren (lava plane)
Suselishe (fae armor)
Ujimasa Hojo (arcane buildings)
Kitabake (farm)
WhiteDeath
JesusHipster
HappyCockroach
donut3.5
Supertoinks
Freddyk
Callahan
JokeMaster
PROXY
Tranquil
Mike
General Frank
JetFangInferno
ChriZ
-Grendel
Wandering Soul
Rise of the Lich King & Xgm
Textures & Icons:
Kimberly
daenar7
erwtenpeller
Estar
Apheraz Lucent
CrazyRussian
AbstractCreativityNfWar
Golden-Drake
67chrome
Afronight_76
Marcos Dab
Terrain:
ashbringer753
Heinvers
Triggering help:
edo494
Loading Screen
Heinvers (map loading screen)
Haf?or Mar(?) (campaign screen)
Testing:
Crusad3r91
Kasrkin
Fingolfin
VeljkoM

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Godfall, Warhammer, Empire
Contents

Godfall Chronicles: Empire (M) (Campaign)

Reviews
13:20, 28th Sep 2015 Orcnet: I enjoyed the game play, whenever a game has a batch full of men in a squad it reminds me of playing competitive games like Warhammer 40k or Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth. Though I'd suggest the squad...

M

13:20, 28th Sep 2015
Orcnet:

[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/194715-albums6441-picture75028.png[/img]

I enjoyed the game play, whenever a game has a batch full of men in a squad it reminds me of playing competitive games like Warhammer 40k or Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth. Though I'd suggest the squad to have atleast a regeneration system that when one of the AI units or squad leader gets killed, there should be a timer that will spawn the unit/s based upon the time of its death. Also I really don't know how to use the reinforcement ability for those squad units, how about disable them so the buildings can do the deed instead?

The Elves' building Tree of Wisdom has bugs when I start clicking its command tab in the construction ability, I'm not sure if that's the bug you haven't tried yet, but if you please that would be a good factor in fixing it.

I also suggest to add siege units that can do knock back ability system to give it more game play value if you had it in mind, or giant or powerful units to do the same.

The terrain is wonderful, every chapter is given such a beautiful spot light that I end up replaying the Oakwall campaign lol.

For now, I highly recommend you to fix those bugs, and somehow add more units if you plan to. Overall, map is recommended and a must for Altered Melee lovers.

5000th post

Only now I discovered that resource submittal doesn't count as post, so here is my 5000th post which will be reserved for more information. Because of lack of avalaible testers it may contains more bugs than expected.

EDIT: I found Heinver's terrain, so I replaced it and probably fixed a bug that the bonus map may not be accessible.

Last edited:
Level 25
Alrighty some stuff, bear in mind I've just played to map2 so far.
It's quite annoying to select your units, it would be really nice if when I select a unit, it would automatically select the leader of that unit.

Add a passive ability with 6 levels, each level representing how many units there are in the squad. Makes it a lot easier to know when a squad needs to be reinforced, as of right now when you have > 3 riflemen units it's quite hard to know which unit belongs to which squad. So with the passive I know when I need to reinforce.
Hell you could even add how much it would cost to reinforce them on each level.

The Standard Bearer cannot be targeted by the units to reinforce, he has to reinforce them. Would treating him as a building work to make the units be able to reinforce to him?

The Engineering upgrade in map 2 requires two night elf buildings.

The map started to message about "east" halfway in, debug message?

I like the way siege units work, but perhaps you could reduce the collision of the peasants so they're not in the way when the siege unit moves around?

More to come as I progress in zeh campaign.

Alrighty some stuff, bear in mind I've just played to map2 so far.
It's quite annoying to select your units, it would be really nice if when I select a unit, it would automatically select the leader of that unit.

This is very problematic. Warcraft 3 engine selects 12 random unit in the drag box, so you may drag a box to the entire platoon, but end only to select few groups. About selecting group leader after selecting a member, that's doable, but I wanted to keep the chance to review single unit for the player

Add a passive ability with 6 levels, each level representing how many units there are in the squad. Makes it a lot easier to know when a squad needs to be reinforced, as of right now when you have > 3 riflemen units it's quite hard to know which unit belongs to which squad. So with the passive I know when I need to reinforce.
Hell you could even add how much it would cost to reinforce them on each level.

That would require massive amount of abilities, for each unit type, for each possible amount. This is why I use floating text, which may be less clear, but you can see when you select more squads.

The Standard Bearer cannot be targeted by the units to reinforce, he has to reinforce them. Would treating him as a building work to make the units be able to reinforce to him?

I'm thinking to ditch standard bearer at all. Instead put a mercenary camp or something. At first I thought it was a neat idea, since you fight far from your base, but it's too similar to halberdier, is hard to find in the mess and there is problem with interaction.

The Engineering upgrade in map 2 requires two night elf buildings.

Seems there's a bug between campaign and map object data, first is based on magic sentry, the second on taunt for some reason, I need to make it map custom

The map started to message about "east" halfway in, debug message?

Yeah debug message. I had plenty of these, so I'm so used of them, that I don't even notice them anymore :p

I like the way siege units work, but perhaps you could reduce the collision of the peasants so they're not in the way when the siege unit moves around?

I already reduced the collision as little as possible, but I can't really reduce it to 0.

Level 25
"That would require massive amount of abilities, for each unit type, for each possible amount. This is why I use floating text, which may be less clear, but you can see when you select more squads."
Most of the infantry squads are a number of 6 and you only need it for your own units, so you don't have to add it to the computer units, if you don't want to have a different one for each infantry, at least make a generic one, so I don't have to count infantry units by looking at them. And so that was what the floating text was, I wondered why it showed up randomly.

"Seems there's a bug between campaign and map object data, first is based on magic sentry, the second on taunt for some reason, I need to make it map custom"
I have this bug too, on one map my blacksmith decided it wanted to be a Bandit Creep. I think it can happen if you modify stats of a campaign object in the object editor.

"Yeah debug message. I had plenty of these, so I'm so used of them, that I don't even notice them anymore :p"
Next time, place the debug messages in a if (DEBUG == true) then print
so ya can just set DEBUG to false when releasing the map.

Keep it up!

Level 5
I really like it! I don't even know what else to say, so I won't even do my "POSITIVES/NEGATIVES review", which I do almost everytime when I rate something.

Edit: Ok, I figured out what to write here, so...

POSITIVES
- I like the squad system
- Terrain is really great
- Nice models you have there
- Fun gameplay

NEGATIVES
- Found some little bugs, mostly those writen by others already or by the author himself, but I don't see this one said anywhere, so I'm just gonna write it here: When I reached my army limit, text showed up saying "Error message missing"

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
yeah, better wait until I update it again, especially elven chapters are changed, since I discovered that elves got some drastic changes in their techtree.
Hey, thanks for letting me know on such short notice!
I was fascinated by the models in the screenshots and thought this would be different than a normal campaign. I'll be monitoring the site and will play it when I get the time.

I want to know what is the font you've used for the writing on the map, if you would please tell me.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Yes, a different style of gameplay for a campaign and not just a map is very well met, especially when it almost makes you forget you are playing Warcraft. It adds to originality and innovation.
An RTS lover will surely enjoy this work.

elf tutorial:
-there needs to be a precise name for Rogue, Leader and Warrior attribute modifying abilities. Not Fighter, not Strength, not anything else
-the problem with battalions is that they are easier to select by dragging a square instead of sole unit clicking since the selected unit might not be the leader
-Reinforce needs a better/complete description
-shouldn't the Strange Hut's items already be available? Make the attribute items like Tomes so they shouldn't be picked up from the ground
-the Skin Potion does not specify how long it lasts. It is not permanent, not even until dispelled
-north, there's a Night Elf Transport (the name). Not sure if night elves are a part of this story
-it would be better if somehow when a battalion is selected its number of units be shown until not selected anymore
-some path blockers should be placed around the tree (big one) because units just go through it or its roots
-you get victory if you go south to kill their leader instead of finishing the quest in the northeast

human 1:
-loading screen: the map is all over the screen and the mission quest and some places on the map can barely be read
-units can climb up southwest to the library where the hero can't
-there's a brazier that doesn't light up, right before reaching the fountain, "hidden" by the house's height

human 2:
-while fighting the undead horses, red numbers with "!" after them like Critical Strike appear. Might want to change the colour of the battalion number then
-some enemy units are red like the player's units...
-it wouldn't be bad if more than 1 barracks could be made in one base...
-quest updated below 10 minutes appeared in double text with 0 of 10 villagers but the log says it's about the caravans
-this level is quite difficult, especially below 10 minutes when the enemy waves increase. The relief would be that some enemy units just remain somewhere on the road
-there's a neutral Engineer somewhere outside the walls to the north
-in the ending cinematic scene, Arturus gained a level

human 3:
-heroes start with level 1, again?
-why does Imperial Fort show 0 when clicked?
-some spells like the Engineer's aura and turret need damage description
-there should be a description somewhere (maybe, inside the fort) with the maximum range of where could a building be placed
-the funny thing is that buildings are constructed faster than they are destroyed (at least without siege weaponry)
-destroying a main building automatically annihilates the others nearby. What if there are barracks with troops in training that could prove an advantage?
-the attackers are weaker than in the last level but not only because they rarely attack but they also only attack with zombies and skeletons and there was just one catapult
-mercenaries should be available as soon as the camp changes ownership
-Arturus tells the sergeant to execute the gardener but he does it himself!?
-problem is that, because there are so many troops, they tend to remain behind trying to catch up and walk in a move-stop-move-stop manner (maybe just make them go to the point where the leader does instead of following him?)
-units can't target the zeppelin for Reinforcement but the zeppelin can target the units. Change the target to units too, not just buildings. On second thought it doesn't work. The zeppelin targets, the animation appears, but no units are spawned
-in the fort, units can't be cancelled using ESC or by clicking the red circle but only by clicking their portraits
-why aren't the Death Towers activated by the enemy?
-why level 10 as the maximum level when there are still attributes to add?
-"there clad in black armor" wasn't even in Arturus' sight
-what? He ran right near my castle base without being noticed?
-sometimes Reinforcing may pause the game for some good seconds (in this level it even scares you that the game is going to crash; it's also the level where I've used the most units)
-saving takes a lot of time later on this map
-the Submarine pings all the time
-strange, there was no ship underground when I went through there but somehow the cloaked man escaped by water faring vehicle
-the game crashed after the end stage cinematic scene (well, I also minimized to see why it froze and it crashed some time after maximizing the game)

human 4:
-well, they attack kind of quickly with 3-4 battalions and it's not enough time to get the necessary troops out. Two towers won't hold either. Not to mention units are slowly dying of cold. Because of this the Hospital heals any units that lose 1 hp. That means it does not prioritise the lower health ones and neither can the player manually choose whom to heal
-the zeppelin can get over the magic barrier into the vampire's fortress and activates the statues
-it's the level where I'm glad destroying their main building also destroys their base. Their remaining units are practically like critters after that
-well it was not so easy for the queen to hide from Arturus' army in that place. Thing is surely many soldiers would/could have seen something. Killing them all would result in Arturus' lone return, being suspicious

bonus file:
-after the Master Engineer leveling up, he didn't even actually get on the ship but it left like he did
-the Alchemist's Lab has an upgrade for Mechanics that says it increases hit points 0
-write in the description of the towers the number limit per base that can be built
-again... enemy attack too fast and with a powerful force, towers (two east and two west) barely survive in the beginning
-the ships' selection scale is strange
-Mechanic has size 1 in the description. They are more than 1 or does it refer to the occupied transport space?
-the pirates don't really have much of a base and instead of defending it (the east one) they attacked my base
-one of the Frigates did not get out of the Slow buff even after getting to safe flyable space
-new main quest. Oh really? What am I supposed to do with the ships, destroy them? How about a selling option?
-text during cinematic is too fast, for me, anyways
-in the end cinematic scene the Engineer's name is Maximilian not Osvald

It was an interesting experience nevertheless. I hope the next campaigns in this universe will have more diverse levels.

Oh and I have a question: why is it called Godfall 2 in the upkeep box? Is there a prequel?

Since deepstrasz did an extensive review, I'll do an extensive response. Since I can't reply to individual points, I numbered them

Elf
1. Those are old names for abilities and they are unchanged already for long
2. I wanted that a player may check individual unit properties like mana or life, I may change that in future if people want
3. There were a lot of dilemmas about reinforce, it needs a deeper discussion
4. Items are a bit neglected, I never worked on them, other people were responsible for it
5. same
6. I just threw a provisory ship and it remained unchanged since these days.
7. Floating text cannot be moved that easily, otherwise just keep selecting if you need names
8. Pathing blockers, a terrainer's nightmare
9. Because you are not supposed to
Human 1
1. I really didn't get this one
2. You are not supposed to be there. Pathing blockers, a terrainer's nightmare
3. Maybe I missed some, gameplay wise doesn't change much, but it's a rough edge
Human 2
1. This is bonus against cavalry using critical strike. Still thinking about alternative.
2. Odd
3. That is the point of towns. Have more them to increase your productivity
4. Before caravans it was villagers, forgot to check it
5. Remain where on the road. And usually in survival, near the end gets tougher
6. Thanks for finding it, because of the change on the map, they were scattered all across the map and they are hard to spot
7. This is because I threw a simple lvl1 hero. I may put something more serious next ime
Human 3
1. Heroes in godfall aren't that powerful (you can't even revive them), however I can make them transfer via maps if many people would prefer this way
2. I think is a debug remain, when I tested these intercity requirements
3. I'll check it out
4. Not that would help much, maybe in tutorial would be enough?
5. After you destroy the hall, you are supposed to conquer the city, this is why all enemy buildings are razed too, so they make room for your own
6. Units may got stuck and stopped attacking. This is a big issue of AI.
7. Yeah, those outriders take ages to become avalaible
8. I wasn't paying much attention to dialog so I made the cinematic very quickly
9. Battalion units are supposed to be as close as possible. After a 'lost soldier' reaches his leader, then it stars following leader orders
10. Zeppelin is very new addition to the techtree (look at melee map), so I need to discuss with creator about it when I can finally decide how to fix.
11. Maybe it's the bug, because I made hall building non cancellable (so you won't ultimately destroy the hall at some position) and I really never cancelled units via esc or red circle
12. Did you finish the Banshee quest?
13. I'll think about and discuss more about this
14. But "Falcon" was visible (last time I tested the model was missing, so I gave him an existing model.
15. He was disguised.
16. For me it works fairly well. Do you have a weaker computer?
17. Seem there are leaks. It's annoying but nothing compared to early versions of old Godfall
18. Pings from the very start of the map?
19. He summoned it somehow or he went some other way :)
20. But did you get to last filter message?
Human 4
1. It's not that fast and zombies are rather slow. You're encouraged to attack from start. You must finish a quest to stop life drain.
2. I'll have to put air pathing blockers there
3. I don't get that
4. Maybe they got killed, maybe she slipped through ;)
Bonus
1. What you mean, he got stuck in the cinematic area?
2. Odd, I swear the reference is right, not sure why it doesn't show, I'll just hardcode it.
3. I was trying that, but there's a problem with JNGP tooltips. I need to ask certain people
4. It's the last map, can't be that easy :D you should use mechanics in mine too
5. You want it bigger?
6. No, it should represent number of units in battalion
7. It's a simple attack ai triggering. They aren't supposed to be a real enemy, more like a lair of neutral troops or something, which attack everything nearby.
8. Weather system is still buggy. If that occurs, go in the clouds and back again.
9. You don't really need 12 ships for that mission... just destroy them, dunno
10. Which cinematic exactly.
11. This is a remnant of previous name, Maximilian Xan, but now it was changed and I forgot

Yes, there is a prequel, the one you recently commented :)

Em!

Em!

Level 24
Pls update the campaign to be up to standard. Looking at some of the review "which is very hard since I am on a tiny phone" lot of things that had been previously addressed in the multiplayer map is not on the campaign like hero stats and abilities. I don't mind that you uploaded the campaign which cannot be finished because you just took my terrains "edited by heinvers" and gameplay objectives from my previous work at random and patched it up with no regards to story but at least release it with my finished work... K thx.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Human 1
1. I really didn't get this one
I'm referring to the maps' loading screen in general. It's hard to read some parts of the map and sometimes the text/description about the missions.

Human 2
5. Remain where on the road.
Usually on the way from where they come, east and west, but also near the Mercenary Camp.

Human 3
4. Not that would help much, maybe in tutorial would be enough?
That's a good idea too as I was trying to build towers near the city entrance in the timed survival level :)

12. Did you finish the Banshee quest?
Oh, that's why, huh?

14. But "Falcon" was visible (last time I tested the model was missing, so I gave him an existing model.
It looks like a modified Blood Elf Lieutenant. I was referring to the fact that Arturus wasn't close enough to the unit to be able to realistically see it before giving that transmission.

15. He was disguised.
Well, let's leave it at that as it'd complicate not just the story otherwise.

16. For me it works fairly well. Do you have a weaker computer?
Actually no, that's the thing. I am playing SCII with full graphics detail. But who knows, maybe my Windows has gathered memory bugs. I haven't reinstalled it for some good years now.

17. Seem there are leaks. It's annoying but nothing compared to early versions of old Godfall
Oh, so that's the problem then, not the PC.

18. Pings from the very start of the map?
No. I would've specified that. It only starts happening after the player meets the Submarine.

20. But did you get to last filter message?
If you're referring to that image with a knight or armoured man and the text in the left, yes. Otherwise I don't know what a filter message is.

Human 4
1. It's not that fast and zombies are rather slow. You're encouraged to attack from start. You must finish a quest to stop life drain.
I know about the quest. It's quite obvious from the start cinematic. Steam Tanks don't help other units though. It's just them that don't take the damage. By the way Zombies are the least of the worries when the the vampire and his troops come. And when they're with the Zombies, it gets horribly worse.

3. I don't get that
It was useful for me to just use the tanks to destroy their main building. Afterwards their troops were just vegetables. The vampire and his whole battalions + bats were sitting ducks. They couldn't destroy one tank while their main base building was still standing.

Bonus
1. What you mean, he got stuck in the cinematic area?
I saw him on the ground while the zeppelin was leaving. But after the cinematic scene, the hero was inside the ship.

4. It's the last map, can't be that easy :D you should use mechanics in mine too
Of course I mined the gold. I'm a slowpoke when it comes to games that I don't know that well. I'm not a hardcore player either :)

5. You want it bigger?
Maybe, but it's located downwards not at the actual base of the unit. It looks misplaced.

9. You don't really need 12 ships for that mission... just destroy them, dunno
I had 10. Well you do if you want to kill everything on the map like the dragons too :D. I sent them into the caverns (LOL) to kill as much of the red "Zerglings" they could before crumbling.

10. Which cinematic exactly.
The one in the cave. I think, it's the end stage one. There are also other cinematic scenes in the campaign that have some fast dialogues. But I didn't stop to mention them all just those that were most annoying.

Have a good one!

Pls update the campaign to be up to standard. Looking at some of the review "which is very hard since I am on a tiny phone" lot of things that had been previously addressed in the multiplayer map is not on the campaign like hero stats and abilities. I don't mind that you uploaded the campaign which cannot be finished because you just took my terrains "edited by heinvers" and gameplay objectives from my previous work at random and patched it up with no regards to story but at least release it with my finished work... K thx.

Hey! Aren't you guys working together or something? Why aren't you doing the uploading if you're the creator? Or did Mechanical Man only edit?

Em!

Em!

Level 24
Mech Man is the trigger/systems guy, I quit working on the campaign because it was simply to much and to big. I had a lot of lore in my head and an idea on how the world of Godfall was. The scale I had in mind was too big and I could not possible work with only me doing object editor, terraining, story writing, game play triggering and learning how to edit and manipulate mech man´s complex system as well. Eventually I quit and he took whatever scrap I had made even terrains and objectives I had made for other project and threw them together to create this campaign. It both pisses me off to see my vision of the world so incorrectly displayed but at the same time i´m glad he did because if he didn´t then the work would never see the light of day. I recognize the campaign is enjoyable to play and I worked with him part time until he asked me to tie in the story. With the airship/wizard map made that mech man worked 100% I once again felt my background story for Empire being shat upon and left to finish multiplayer. I have nothing against what mechanical man has succeeded in doing. Tying up all that scattered work, making cinematic for it and making it miraculously work took a lot of effort. In short without mechanical man this would never see the light of day.

Em!

Em!

Level 24
No worries there. I will help mechanical man with story because that´s basically the only thing needed to be done from me. There are literally tons of terrains that I had made previously and if there are none suitable mechanical man can do 1 or 2 terrains. We are already discussing the elven/drow/orc campaign but the empire one needs a little update first. If he needs any more help than that then he can always ask which he does. I don´t think he will stop now with the reception this campaign has gotten from you guys which is tots awesome, cause you guys are tots awesome.

Level 2
I'm kinda stuck in mission 3, I don't know if this is my own stupidity but I can't seem to find the cloaked man. I have units scouring every edge of the map but no signs of it.
Also nothing underground.

I'm kinda stuck in mission 3, I don't know if this is my own stupidity but I can't seem to find the cloaked man. I have units scouring every edge of the map but no signs of it.
Also nothing underground.

It says follow the tunnel. You should go underground and a ship should come to your help.

EDIT: Some bugs still persist. You are advised to wait until they are fixed.

Last edited:

Em!

Em!

Level 24
I´m working to patch the campaign again. Last update has a lot of bugs and there are a lot of things I would like to fix and add. Expect the patch in a few days.
Human Heroes.
What I am planning to do is remake master engineer´s ultimate because it´s bugged and does not want to work with ai.
I am gonna rework Imperial Generals airship since currently reinforce doesnt work so im gonna tinker with it to turn it into a mobile building. I am thinking of turning into like a treant with root/uproot but rename that anchor/take off stuff like that.

Campaign units and boss fights.
Already nerfed some campaign units and tinkered with oakwall to make it easier. Dont like caravans to be a random factor in whether u win or lose so I added some outside defense perimeters. Those defenses need your attention though.

Frozen Wasteland lacks shops. After the big hero attribute update shops are more essential. Also added an alchemist shop in Falcon´s Reach.

Cleaned up some unnecessary triggers that were influencing the game. Will be focusing on price reduction on some units, some text fixing and adding more visibility and pings to some obscure quest objectives.

That and more, already fixed some stuff but if anyone keeping tabs with comment section please let me know of any more bugs or anything that needs to be addressed.

Em!

Em!

Level 24
I could do it. I have some free time in the night (as a breather for my studies) How do I apply?

well you need to fill out some forms. Deposit a large sum of money to a bank account in Switzerland and then pose naked for students in art school for additional points.

If you don´t want to do that then I could just tell you what i´m looking for but you gotta be innovative. Extra points for any surprising ambush spots on the map etc because I can work with stuff like that easily, because I would love it if you do that. I´ll give you a few guidelines in a pm and you can work on it in your own time.

so check your pm soon.

Level 6
OK dude i love the map i really do but in the final chapter in order to cross to the next level we have to kill all the statues but everytime the a statue been active and it don't target on me then it become invurneble which make the game even longer when i'm hoping you'll fix this soon

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

I haven't got around to complete it yet, but that battalion system and the missions are pretty good so far.

Level 17
Started playing it, completed the tutorial. Here's what I have so far:

-The hero is refered to as "it" in one of the first text messages (hints). As an animate object, "he/she" or "them" would be more appropriate!
-Wisdom attribute icon is hand (Devotion Aura). That's a bit weird of an allegory, wouldn't head/eyes/scepter be more appropriate?
-Rain of Arrows tooltip has a typo: it's missing one space (after dot at the end of first sentence).
-I had minor issues with the first squad of Wild Raiders not attacking (only their leader was, not the rest of the squad).
-Inappropriate location when placing building (too far away) does not show any error messages; instead, leaves the constructing building with two dummy-looking abilities (icons: Barracks and Death Pact).
-Reinforce ability is confusing, tooltip should say more on how it works.
-Last 'Assault' wave didn't come; had to go and attack the Tree of Life vicinity myself to end the quest.
-Manticore has no projectile? Looks confusing when it attacks.

These are my thoughts. I'll write more as I progress. Overall, the gameplay was fun and the mechanics are interesting and enjoyable. Job well done! I look forward to playing the campaign further.

___________Update___________
Warfile 1:
-2nd line of intro cinematic - coffinS
-In the quest tab: capture the cannon!. [superfluous dot after exclamation mark]. Same in next chapter, main quest (hold against siege).
-Grammatical error/typo in the short cinematic upon stumbling on graveyard: line goes like "..graveyards means..", should be only one s on the end, anywhere.
-I personally found the mission to be far too easy, barely lost any troops.

Warfile 2:
-Loading screen text: weird capitalisation of an article in the middle of the sentence: The dead, should rather be The Dead (both capital letters).
-'Throw dynamite' ability: space lost in tooltip (after the word 'effect').
-Why is Factory buildable!? It trains no units :eekani:
-Control Flags don't reinforce troops, unlike the previous mission. Is it supposed to be so?
-And again the mission is too easy for my taste :eekani: I destroyed both the enemy bases in about 24 mins (should have won at once btw, instead of having to wait for a minute doing nothing).

Last edited: