• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Survivors of Argus

Survivors of Argus
Created by Feathermoon

Map Info:

This map features the Dreanai race another series of my altered melee maps.
Play as the Dreanai using their holy magics to heal,defend and revive
They can be pretty defensive against enemies but have slow movement speed.

Features:

Play as a new race, and behold the tactics and abilities to utilize their various strategies to bring the fight to the enemy.

- 4 Custom Heroes: Vindicator, Elder Archmagi, Prophet, and Assassin.

- a list of new items reflecting the Draenei race.

- All custom units and abilities

Credits SinisterX,Sellenisko,WoW(The Burning Crusade),67Chrome

Image Description:
232090-albums6704-picture77201.png

Image Description:
232090-albums6704-picture77200.png

185870-albums2961-xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Author Notes
Please report bugs and stuff u hate please give a comment

Change Log:
Change a few stuff and icons

Keywords:
Velen,Argus,Dreanai
Contents

Survivors of Argus (Map)

Reviews
12:42, 20th May 2014 Orcnet: Map approved, can be acceptable

M

12:42, 20th May 2014
Orcnet: Map approved, can be acceptable

Level 21
Excluding this issue of the description which doesn't even have screenshots, here is my review:-

- Most of the units and abilities are obviously copy-pasted. For example, "Guard" can be clearly seen that it's the grunt with different model. Even its reseach which increases its combat capacities is still the same. Vindicator is obviously the Paladin. There is an ability which is just a replica of Thunder Clap but I can't remember its name. I mean, too many things were just copy-pasted
- Another issue is the icons. Some turn green when I pause the game. It means that some DISBTN icons were not properly imported. Look at the Import Manager and make sure that all DISBTN icons have been properly imported

SOME SUGGESTIONS:-
- Fix the mal-imported DISBTN icons
- Don't make everything seem obviously copy-pasted. For units, change their attack damage, HP and abilities. For abilities, don't let them resemble old ones. Change their icon (not necessarily a custom one),
change its data and give it a different description
- Next time, you might choose a bigger map

Well, for now, I give this 2.5/5 and rate 3. Vote for APPROVAL!

Excluding this issue of the description which doesn't even have screenshots, here is my review:-

- Most of the units and abilities are obviously copy-pasted. For example, "Guard" can be clearly seen that it's the grunt with different model. Even its reseach which increases its combat capacities is still the same. Vindicator is obviously the Paladin. There is an ability which is just a replica of Thunder Clap but I can't remember its name. I mean, too many things were just copy-pasted
- Another issue is the icons. Some turn green when I pause the game. It means that some DISBTN icons were not properly imported. Look at the Import Manager and make sure that all DISBTN icons have been properly imported

SOME SUGGESTIONS:-
- Fix the mal-imported DISBTN icons
- Don't make everything seem obviously copy-pasted. For units, change their attack damage, HP and abilities. For abilities, don't let them resemble old ones. Change their icon (not necessarily a custom one),
change its data and give it a different description
- Next time, you might choose a bigger map

Well, for now, I give this 2.5/5 and rate 3. Vote for APPROVAL!

I don't think with all you've said this deserves an approval, those are some pretty big issues.