• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ninja Scroll v.1.3(j)

o9pt.jpg

87748d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-mi.png

Inspired from 'Elimination Tournament', 'Blades n Gore', 'Warlock' and probably from watching too much anime, i present you the fastest Arena map in WCIII. Its a teamgame (Red vs Blue), but of course you can enjoy also 1on1 in 'duel' mode. You can choose between 7 different Ninjas: Fire,Water,earth,Storm,Wind, Light and Darkness. But dont worry, the gameplay is very simple and easy because every ninja has the same 4 distinct abilities, except for one more, which is his ultimate. At the beginning it can be confusing because you will die VERY fast, this is not a "chill game", you need to focus every second in order not to die. The essential part of this game is to jump and hide in the trees. Thats right, they can give you invis and a jump ability. You can also confuse your oponent by different items you can buy, for example "Wood-puppet", which allows you to create a copy of your ninja.

Hotkeys

Q Quickslash - The Ninja slahes around him, instant damage in a smal area.
W Dash - The Ninja dashes forward, dealing damage in a line. If casted while flying, you will dash into the ground instead, dealing +20 damage and stun evereyone around your Ninja.
E Dagger - Throws a poisonous dagger which deals damage and slows the enemy for 2.5 seonds on impact.
R Shuriken-hook - Throws a shuriken to a target location that hooks the first unit it encounters on the way.
T Ultimate.

F Jump - Allows you to jump from a tree, the further you click the further you jump, however there is maximal range.

However there are smal changes in damage/cooldown when it comes to balance. Also they have not the same Hitpoints - each Nina is unique on its own.

Gameplay-Videos

Where can i play beside Battle.net?

RGC (Rankedgaming.com) - Type '/j Ninja' Scroll when you enter the client.

Forum: http://ninjascroll.createaforum.com/

87747d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-f.png

3 modes:

Steal the scroll: Captue the flag like game, instead of flags you have to capture a scroll. Capture 4 times in order to win.
Teamdeathmatch (Duel): Play against eachother. First to 6 rounds in order to win.
Dragonegg: Try to steal an egg from a dragon, but be aware of the pirates around this island. If you have 3 eggs, you win the game.

Also:

3D knockback system
Realistic Gore/Blood effects which interact with the phsysic system
Over 15 items (traps/potions/Illusions)
Autoselect
Observer Modus
Different arenas to choose in Duel modus
Camera Options from 'warlock' example (-cam 800)
Imported 3D sound effects
3D camera shake system
Realistic dagger/Ninja - animation conflict interactions
Dynamic hook and usage of spells while jumping

87750d1281896230-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-s.png

87746d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-c.png

Special Thanks:

Judash137 from Chaosrealm.info
Pedrokhan[SanD]
Zymoran
Miike[SanD]
JetFangInferno
UgoUgo
Windigo
Zeshuri
GotGunz
Cavman
Bluebay
PeeKay
CRAZYRUSSIAN
rulerofiron99
My brother ( he kept me motivated to work on this map ) :D

Keywords:
Ninja Scroll anime Naruto jump hide warlock
Contents

Ninja Scroll v.1.3(j) (Map)

Reviews
11:44, 4th May 2014 Orcnet: Map approved
I like the idea here. The modes are all right and such. Those special effects that bounces you out when you get near is cool, my ninja just died when I bumped onto the cliff, LOL. Terrain can still be improved, though, using raise and lower tools because some areas are flat but I like how you utilize the blizzard cliffs.

I see some typos here, you might want to fix them I just forgot which one has but I am sure its on the item tooltips.
Also, you might want to add some more special events (Just a suggestion).

Overall, this map is approveable with a 3/5 rating.

Level 2
Gameplay is epic, fast paced and awesome. I just don't understand why there aren't many downloads, high ratings and stuff this map deserved (what I think).

Level 8
Wow, this map has probably the best combat system I have have seen in a Warcraft 3 map! I once tried to create something like this myself but this is way more fast paced, fluid and the effects are on spot. I feel it needs more attention, amazing work :D (4/5)

Here some thoughts:
1. I know it's not easy, but adding an AI (at least for Duel mode) would make this perfect.
2. It might be very cool if the classes standard abilities (Knifes and Hooks) had more variation.

Level 8
Wow, this map has probably the best combat system I have have seen in a Warcraft 3 map! I once tried to create something like this myself but this is way more fast paced, fluid and the effects are on spot. I feel it needs more attention, amazing work :D (4/5)

Here some thoughts:
1. I know it's not easy, but adding an AI (at least for Duel mode) would make this perfect.
2. It might be very cool if the classes standard abilities (Knifes and Hooks) had more variation.

Thank you. unfortunately the map is both loved and hated. I think only a smal group of people actually like this, probably due its heavy effects and game-mechanics, which creats alot of confusion, which is why i cant rly add new variations or new items, since that just adds to the start problems so many people have.

I thought of maybe adding a boss mode if i find time ,instead of Ai, im a noob in creating AIs :)

All in all, im always happy to hear ppl enjoy this in lan

mighty

Level 1
hello, i started to playing this awesome game with my friends... but i cant change the mode , i can only play on capturing scrolls. i cant even select duel mode or dragon mode.