• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SoJ_AoS_Template_1

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Map Info
SoJ_AoS_Template_1
Author: SonofJay
Genre(s): AoS Template
Size: 128x96 [Small-Medium]
Doodad Count: 301

Features:
-Unique terrain design by yours truly.
-Limited doodad count for efficiency
and flexibility of modification.
-3-Way lane for your generic AoS map.
-Hero Selection Area.

Screenshots(Open in new tab):

Credits:
Ogre_ - for original Refugee in Ruins resources
Blizzard - World of Warcraft resources
APproject - for sharing me the World of Warcraft resources

SonofJay - For creating the terrain template

Credit is not mandatory but is appreciated as a sign of respect for the author.

I allow the use, edit and uploading to any site of this template as long as you'll
not take the authorship of the template.

Author's Notes
A quick work probably around two hours. Most templates here are more like
of a showcasing terrain so here, a template that you can actually use.

Also this terrain is made to be beautiful while being efficient and flexible as
I only used 300 doodads to create this template. It is good as it is but it could be
modify and improve without any difficulties as it is mostly just a layout made in an
efficient manner.

Disclaimer:

-I didn't put any pathing blockers because I believe that is something
that doesn't require a single skill of terraining and thus anyone can do it.
-I may use this template on a future project so don't rant on me if you use this and someday saw a map with the same terrain.
-I don't take request so I'm not gonna bother to people who will ask to change/add this and that.
Keywords:
Terrain, Template, AoS, Medieval, SonofJay
Contents

SoJ_AoS_Template_1 (Map)

Reviews
10:04, 10th Dec 2014 Orcnet: The doors of opportunity for this template is not just fitted for an AoS, it can be a great use for a Risk map, mini-game, hero arena, or a puzzle games. What makes this template so much beauty is how the use of walls to...

M

10:04, 10th Dec 2014
Orcnet: The doors of opportunity for this template is not just fitted for an AoS, it can be a great use for a Risk map, mini-game, hero arena, or a puzzle games. What makes this template so much beauty is how the use of walls to hid the map's black boundaries which is a really nice idea. The massive overdone doodads also reminds me this map is quite a good use for a boss fight as well, not to mention how the interiors were given a wide space.

Overall this map can be approved with earned rating.