• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(4) Dalaran Ruins

Reactions: deepstrasz
MELEE

Map Description

The power of the sun once provided ample water in this land, but with the envasion of the undead the water has been poisoned and turned dark; what is left are ruins. This ruins will be the battleground for the ownership and rise of power.

This is a melee map created by me

The Creeps

Creep encampments are stated below:
1. Red Camps -> 4
2. Orange Camps -> 8
3. Green Camps -> 8

Neutral Buildings

Neutral Buildings are stated below:
Goldmines
Number of Goldmines: =6
1. low - 12,500
2. high - 15,000
others
1. Goblin Merchant - 4

Screenshots

105712d1314817574-dalaran-ruins-dalaranruins_preview.jpg

Note

All models and doodads herein are from Blizzard Intertainment. No other models have been exported for use in the map.
Keywords:
ruins, dalaran, dalaran ruins
Contents

(4) Dalaran Ruins (Map)

Reviews
10:43, 7th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: A really cool melee map with a lot of strategical options. Just widen the small passages between each area and add more trees to the players' bases.

M

10:43, 7th Sep 2011
Vengeancekael:
A really cool melee map with a lot of strategical options.
Just widen the small passages between each area and add more trees to the players' bases.

A really nice looking melee map, I'm impressed, you've really improved!
The map looks very symmetric, also looks good, the water in the middle looks awesome <3
The idea of having a gold mine in front of your base is nice, makes for late games with massive armies, however the small passages are a small issue here. The only passage between the 4 areas are the small bridges, not enough passage for a lot of units. However it helps surrounding heroes and units easily.
Also there aren't enough trees close to a player's base.
I love it, continue making great maps!
4/5 Rating.

edit: Approved.

Last edited: