• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism Meltdown v1.8.6m

Vampirism Meltdown combines elements from the 3 most popular Vampirism maps: Crazy's, Beast, and Fire.

--map is protected--

Changelogs
Change Logs:

Vampirism Meltdown v1.8.6a-f
Added the Mech Builder
Added the Ancient Vampire of Destruction.
Builders can now attack Vampires (damage set at 100 base)
When attacking your own structures, they will explode. Doesn't affect allies
Buffed the Ancient Vampire of Destruction, attack is slightly higher.
Added the Sword of Shadows for Vampires
The Ancient Vampire of Destruction now starts at level 2.
Fast Mode now works for the New Vampire.
When subbing for the Vampire, you no longer are an enemy of your Minions
The Blood Bank now works for the subbing player.
Nefed most Mech Walls
Lowered the cost of some high level Vampire Items.
Fixed Fatal errors. When a Human researched several of his upgrades, it caused the player to fatal, due to a building requirement.
Fixed the game ending due to no more Human Builders. The game wasn't counting Mech Builders; this has been resolved.
Increased the cost of the Mech's Wall regeneration, and lowered the bonus gained.
Lowered the damage dealt by the Mech's Gen-X wall.
Fixed problems with several charged items.
Changed the Terrain of the map from Lordaeron Winter to Icecrown Glacier, kept the snowy grass tile.
Fixed some bugs I found from other versions.
Increased the cost of Gold Mines 5 and 6
Changed the Mech walls a bit
Lumber Factories now can be targeted by spells that affect organic units.
Added a new Mech Tower.
Fixed lots of tooltips, Made it so Lumber mills can be attacked, and hit by spells (thanks blizzard for the way targeted as works -sarcasm-)
Fixed rain of Decay hopefully
Found a problem with desyncing humans. Should be No more problems with human droppers.
Vampirism Meltdown v1.8.6k
Nerfed Mech Walls
Nerfed Mech Lumbering capabilites
Fixed an exploit with Time Warp
Buffed the Ancient Vampire of Chaos's Attack Damage slightly
Ancient Vampire of Destruction attacks slightly faster.
Nerfed the Inferno ability (Ancient Vampire of Destruction)
Fixed the cost of Gen-X Regenerating wall
Added a final Builder HP upgrade.

Vampirism Meltdown v1.8.5m
1.) Fixed the Blood Bank
2.) Humans can attack buildings again
3.) Buffed Ring of the Bats
4.) Added new item Sword of Shadows
5.) Other small fixes

Vampirism Meltdown v1.8.5k
1. Added Subclass Upgrades to increase the level of Humans ability they selected from beginning
2. Reworked walls slightly - More Expensive, and longer repair time, slightly higher hp.
3. Lowered the cost of several Vampire Items
4. Demonic Statues cost a bit more and all Statues lose health over time.
5. Added the Blood Bank for the Ancient Vampire; he can store gold that gains interest over time. Commands are -bb [checks how much gold is in the bank] and -wd [withdraws gold]
6. When the Ancient Vampire Leaves, a player can take over his command using the - vamp command. The player does not have to be an ally at the time. Using this command will remove all of the players units, including Vampire Minion if the player is already an ally.
7. Added a Tier 6 Builder that builds all of the most advanced structures.
8. Reorganized the Research Center and Time Portal
9. Fixed several small bugs
10. Fixed all of the Wall and Harvesters Tooltips
11. Added the Gen-X Tower for Humans
12. Added the Meteor Stone II to the Vampire
13. Several Other things

Vampirism Meltdown v1.8.5j
Raised Vampires Damage, total hitpoints and hp regen.
Added the -gm and -det Command for builders.
Removed vampire items that didn't work.
Added a New charged Vampire Item.
Nerfed the "Ranger" Builder Sub-Class.
Other Small Fixes

Vampirism Meltdown 1.8.5h
Lowered the HP of Rock Walls
Added new End Game Vampire Item
New Human Subclass, Technician.
Vampire Minions receive a Gold Generator when they are reborn.
Minions are reborn in the middle of the map instead of at the Main Vampire.
New Spells in the Book of the Accult
Fixed several tooltips.
Other balances and add-ons.

Vampirism Meltdown 1.8.5n
1.)The bloodbank takes 100 gold instead of 200 and gains 5% interest instead of 10%

Vampirism Meltdown 1.8.5g
Human Walls have 10% more hp.
Increased the Hitpoints of Rock Walls
Increased the ammount of food the main Vampire has.
Lowered the Cooldown of Far Sight.
Fixed the Split Soul being able to be summoned over walls.
Replaced Vampiric Fury with Grasp of Darkness.
Other Small Fixes

Vampirism Meltdown 1.8.5f
Balancing

Vampirism Meltdown 1.8.5d; 1.8.5e
-Changed Terrain in several spots to allow the Gargoyle Statues to reach all parts of a base and not just one side. (Balance)
-Lowered the Cost of Several Vampire Items (Balance)
-Lowered the Damage of Plasma Tower, Tesla Tower, and Rocket Tower (Balance)
-Lowered the Repair Rate for the Repairman Class and Human Builder's Repair, making them repair slower (Balance)
-Added a New Endgame; Human Wall (Add-on)
-When the Open Time Portal ability was used on walls, it would cause the game to crash. This has been fixed. (Bug)
-The Last 3 Walls will no longer gain hp based off of tomes as this was a factor to the crash (Bug)
-New Vampire Item (Add-On)
-Several Other Slight Fixes.

Vampirism Meltdown v1.8.5b and c
-Changes more terrain, mostly bases
-Several new Vampire Items
-Slightly stronger walls
-other minor fixes

Vampirism Meltdown v1.8.5a
Version 1.8.5a features a new terrain tileset and reworks many of the existing bases and looks much more polished than previous versions.
Did some minor balancing, mainly towards late game and fixed a few small bugs.

Vampirism Meltdown v1.8.4j
Balancing

Vampirism Meltdown V1.8.4c
Changed the Armor/Damage set up
Changed Vamp Items
Changed the Armor/Hp of Walls.
Humans towers stronger.
General Balancing.
(1.8.4d More Balancing)

Vampirism Meltdown v1.8.4
1.)Balanced Several Overpowered Vampire Items
2.) Added 3 Human commands: All Humans: [-ls (Lumber Shipment tells you your current lumber shipment)]; Red Only: [-am (Accelerated Mode)] and [-fm (Fast Mode)]
3.) Added new Human Towers [Late Game Upgrades for Spike Tower]
4.) Changed the Abilities of Several Human Towers
5.) Nerfed Master Slayers Slightly
6.) Improved Human Builder's Regeneration
7.) Lowered the Cost of some Human Towers
8.) Changed Prices of some Vampire Items
9.) All Workers (Every Tier) automatically harvest lumber without a rally point
10.) Other General Balances
11.) Fixed a problem with fast mode (1.8.4a)
12.) More Balancing (1.8.4b)

Vampirism Meltdown v1.8.3f
Human and Vampire Balances.

There are still various bugs and other balancing that still needs to be done; I do not promise the game is entirely perfect, therefore feedback is highly appreciated. Email me at [email protected] to give me your ideas, comments, etc.

Keywords:
Vampirism, Vamp, defense, survival, towers, vampires, zombie, undead, tower defense, meltdown, melt, evil, dark, vampire
Contents

Vampirism Meltdown v1.8.6m (Map)

Level 3
This is an outstanding map for Warcraft RoC other than the soul gem item that a slayer can use on a vamp to end the game quickly. Also the gold generator is kinda dumb a vampire can just sit in hes base and upgrade that till he can buy the godly items and kill every1

I'll give this a 8/10

Level 6
I'm glad that people have enjoyed this map. I have tried to make this past version more balanced late game for both sides, and let me say the very endgame Towers/Items get intense... You're gonna see some crazy stuff.

Also I hope to get a few new builder classes in to replace some of the other ones in the next version.
Enjoy!

Level 12
Yea i must admit i liked this map when i played it and it seems to be a combination of all other vamp versions that i have played (beast/fire/speed/etc.) and i also like the fact that it is playable on RoC which most maps that are this adv. cannot do.

I am going to jump out on the ledge here and give you a 4/5 and the only reason this does not get a 5/5 for me is that it is VERY unoriginal but there is nothing you can do about that.

Level 6
Laughing... Completely Imbalanced. Redneck, you run a vamp clan for this map? I take few people and own you and mates on Vampires withing minutes. No triggers disabling number of people in one base, we just go in 8 people in one base and Vampires just rage quit due to no feed. Sorry, crap map, 1/5.

Level 5
vamps tend to be pretty weak, due to the fact that there needs to be a lot of noobs and/or a lot of feed boxes to keep them up to par with humans :)

Level 3
Could you please tell me? Is there any chance to play it with Al?.I like this map so much and I really like to play it for long time's.And please repeat me as fast as possible?

Level 1
I downloaded it and i testet it and i have to say:

+ The Music is very good (excellent choice for horror atmosphere)
- There is no way to get the advanced research center (or i did not find out how)
+ The Bases are good balanced
- I tryed to kill the vamp 1 0n 1 with no Items (he has no items too), and they fightet for 1h and 34 minutes and no one dies :)
+ Many Towers (Dont know how i should use a healing Tower or a Mana Tower ^^)
- Ther should be a realistic limits of lumberjacks ^^

It is just my opinion, hope you can handle with it :D

PS: Good work at all ^^

Level 5
problemz with map
1: vamps cant get ANY feed unless theres nub full game
2: humans can attack each other without restriction, and some vamps have taken advantage, using human "agents" to take out walls they cant kill
3: human walls tend to be able to easly hold vamps as long as the human isnt a nub (before u buffed walls), now they are pretty much impossible to kill unless found early/not maintained.

Level 6
- There is no way to get the advanced research center (or i did not find out how)
The Advanced Harvester build the Advanced Research Center

1: vamps cant get ANY feed unless theres nub full game
2: humans can attack each other without restriction, and some vamps have taken advantage, using human "agents" to take out walls they cant kill
3: human walls tend to be able to easly hold vamps as long as the human isnt a nub (before u buffed walls), now they are pretty much impossible to kill unless found early/not maintained.

1 and 3 are hopefully fixed with the lowered cost of a lot of Vampire Items
2: Human builders can no longer attack each others structures.

Level 5
bug: if you make something you cannot destroy it. you should be able to destroy your own units :p or at least give them a destroy ability, it is impossible to kill last walls.

bug: blood bank does not take away money when money is depositied into it, so vampires can get infanite gold.

Level 4
There is a massive balance issue. Bottom right building in two, Infernals with lumber base idea who can buy items, and give them to Firelords to sell and buy charms for their towers. 3x 5k item owns Vampire in 1 combo, achieved in 10 minutes.

• Balance Equal to 0

Level 5
there doesnt seam to be much updates recently
is this map dead or...
redneck is working on a big update
real life has cought up with redneck
redneck has been working on other map
redneck hasnt been working on any map

hard to decide which one it is

Level 6
It has been a long time since I'v worked on this map yes. Today I have decided to update it at least one final time before I say I'm done with it. I will update it in the next week or two so keep watching.

There is a massive balance issue. Bottom right building in two, Infernals with lumber base idea who can buy items, and give them to Firelords to sell and buy charms for their towers. 3x 5k item owns Vampire in 1 combo, achieved in 10 minutes.

Give me some more info, I don't quite understand what you mean here.

Level 5
u want imbalance ? u got imbalance.

just say -ac and watch how fast humans (with any diecent ammount of skill) win.

Level 6
Alright, in the next version Vampires will gain more gold from accelerated mode.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I'll be adding 3 new races each with a unique tech tree as large as the Human Builder.

-Mech
-Half-Vampire
-Mutant

There will also be 2 new Vampire's to choose from with different abilities.

-Ancient Vampire of Destruction
-Ancient Vampire of Trickery

Level 5
Alright, in the next version Vampires will gain more gold from accelerated mode.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I'll be adding 3 new races each with a unique tech tree as large as the Human Builder.

-Mech
-Half-Vampire
-Mutant

There will also be 2 new Vampire's to choose from with different abilities.

-Ancient Vampire of Destruction
-Ancient Vampire of Trickery

woot! more builders! :grin:

any details on what they will look like/have in special/do/etc ?

Level 6
Well, I plan for each version of 1.8.6 to have a new race and vampire up until 1.8.6e.

The first race will be Mech - It's a race that has a very strong defense and generates lumber rather than harvesting. It should be here shortly

The Ancient Vampire of Destruction will be more focused on damage and hitpoints rather than agility and intelligence.

The reason I'm not adding all the races at once is because it will be far harder to balance.

Level 3
i just was testing the map and when my fr got fatal error in game we were 2v1 and we left 1v1 game end say world was dommed can you clear this for me is it a bug or its only 1 human left games end?

fine i just got it it gives a lot of fatals errors (we are playing on Garena) and if there is less than 2 humans game end pls Evil give us info about that is it new or its bug

Level 6
Yes, the new patch had brought a lot of problems, and I thought I had gotten them all. In e, All fatals should be gone. The reason the game ended was because when there were no Human builder's left the game ended, The trigger didn't count Mech's in the older version but I fixed that as well.

Level 3
ill go test it now and tell you if there is any problem with mech again :D or any fatal you should add the info in changelog like whats items you have added or you will tnx again i like Meltdown very much is better than fire and speed

Level 5
error: BarriumTower should be Barrium Tower (in name)

error: all upgrades of anti-neutron tower have more upgrade(s) than it says

error: first upgrade of lumber says it is 60 sec, yet others say 45 sec

error: mechanical bay does not give gold income

error: some or all autocannons can attack raydon walls (and this destroys them)

possible error: autocannons "skip" upgrades after ultra and go to ultra chaos (i dont remeber exact name)

error: it says Upgrade toImproved Elemental Manipluation on the upgrade

error: some lumber factories cannot be selected with attack and destroyed preventing mech from getting better factories

error: regen upgrade on final mech building require human reserch center

error: tooltip error in overload buff

error: tooltip error in Telsa Tower (build says TelsaTower)

error: molten murcury tower cannot upgrade to improved flame tower and it says it can in build tooltip

Last edited:
Level 3
i was playing today ver 1.8.6e and we were 2v1 just to check the 2 races who will survive more and i think you should balance a bit the human walls or the mech rly dont know wich 1 but from what i read in changelog i should test it with this new version and see how is it before give you more sugestions 1 more thats doesnt have to look with balance you should use diferent models for towers for mech because they are 100% samo as humans

Level 6
It's 100 billion actually, I believe.

i was playing today ver 1.8.6e and we were 2v1 just to check the 2 races who will survive more and i think you should balance a bit the human walls or the mech rly dont know wich 1 but from what i read in changelog i should test it with this new version and see how is it before give you more sugestions 1 more thats doesnt have to look with balance you should use diferent models for towers for mech because they are 100% samo as humans

What do you mean, as in Mechs should be weaker or Humans should be stronger? Mech too weak? please explain. Also, right now the last few tier towers are the same, as well as the neutron towers and upgrades. The upper tier towers will change once I finish all of the races, the neutron towers are universal to all races that will always remain the same.

Edit*
So I've fixed all of the things above, and you can now target factories with spells along with being able to kill them. If there aren't any major problems or anything that needs a very big balance, this should be the last verion of 1.8.6. If this is the case, I will begin the mutant builder soon.

Last edited: