• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fast Death v.1.3

Reactions: StoPCampinGn00b
「Fast Death 1.3」

By Made By Tolist 85

Gameplay
[tr]

This map is hero arena type. Everyone can only play with one hero (Machine Gunman). Hero has 3 spells but not ultimate. When hero attack, hero lose 3 mana. Spells have only one level system. Spells are Missilebolt, Critical Strike, Evasion. Every player has base, refilling mana system. When hero die, hero can revive. Goal of game is to destroy enemy Machine Gunman 10 times.

There are doodad objects, different creeps, which have different abilities on map.

There are fog system, multiboard on map.

New version of map will release soon. Map is not protected. I hope you have fun!

Screenshots
[tr]
226506-albums7406-picture85343.bmp
[/IMG]
226506-albums7406-picture85369.bmp

Features
[tr]
OBJECTIVE:You must kill 10 times enemy hero
Map is not protected.

Credits
[tr]
Made by 'Tolist 85'.

Changelog
[tr]
Fast Death 1.1
-Add new creep(Crazy Mouse)
-Add new doodads(Graze)
-Add new item invisibility
-Some walls was canceled
-Add Quest on map

Fast Death 1.2 v.
-Add Merchant Shop
-Add AI System
-Add item

Fast Deat 1.3 v.
-AI system has arranged
-Items duration have arranged

Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Keywords:
Fast Death, Fast, Death, Arena
Contents

Fast Death v.1.3 (Map)

Reviews
19:39, 16th Aug 2014 Hell_Master: Map approved with a rating of 3/5 (Acceptable). See SCN's review regarding the map:

M

19:39, 16th Aug 2014
Hell_Master: Map approved with a rating of 3/5 (Acceptable). See SCN's review regarding the map:

StoPCampinGn00b;2554012 said:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART 1
RATINGS
Fast Death (VERSION 1.1)

Gameplay: 12/20
Terrain: 6/10
Scenery: 7/10
Consistency: 5/5
Presentation: 3/5
Total Score: 33/50

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART 2
FEEDBACK
Gameplay: The map works smoothly for a 3rd person shooter in Warcraft 3. Although accidentally clicking on the walls/cliffs make you turn around, there isn't much you can do about it. The camera is set at a nice spot, I can see where I want to see.

As for the playing against others, the match isn't all walking around trying to find them, it's quite easy to find them as you would want to fight over the fountain in the middle. I would have thought you would be able to refill mana at the fountain aswell. There isn't any place to refill mana.

The creeps add a feeling of being trapped, and they award gold. There aren't any shops to use the gold to buy items. That's okay not to add, but adding one or two to reward players who are actually killing the creeps would add on to the gameplay mechanics. The item drops are pretty useless. 3 second invisibility and the very short speed potion don't have a good enough effect to get me an advantage against my opponents.

Here is the thing I'm disappointing in though. Your abilities are
Firebolt, Evasion, and Critical Strike. You just get lucky in battle in who shoots first, and those abilities are pretty dull for an arena map. Firebolt doesn't match for a marine either, you can have the same effect but a different projectile such a concussion, flash, or stun gun (Anything like that). Abilities like ensnare and wind walk would work a lot better than those three. I'm not saying to take it out, it's just that your spells makes the gameplay more luck based. I'm not taking a point off for this, but using QWER and if extra FTG would be a lot more easier when using the hotkeys for heroes.

12/20

Terrain: The terrain is not bad Good choice on the tile-set as the dungeon cliffs are more detailed than the other ones. There isn't much tile variation, but you kept it consistent. Grey colored outside and dark stone paths with blue tint are a great match.

The layout of the map is nice and symmetrical, fighting over the middle is really fun, and the dead ends aren't an okay idea, I'm not sure if people will camp it. The four places where the ramps are, are definitely camp spots. You see the whole hallway and shoot 1 or 2 times before the enemy hero can retaliate. I suggest you remove them, or remove the walls between them. They give the player to much of an advantage.

6/10

Scenery: Doodads were placed one by one, and also, symmetrically. There isn't any spam, and they are placed in the right spots. The spawns are definitely the best looking in the map. I like the use of the obelisks and statues. The only issue for me is that the big hallways and the middle are a little empty.

The fog was also implemented right, helps set the theme of the map.

7/10

Consistency: No bugs found, not even tiny ones. All of the icons have descriptions and the one spell has the hot-key indicator. Nice job!

5/5

Presentation: Your map description is lacking in the gameplay region. Don't just add in random features. Tell how to start of the game.

Example: "This is a free for all third person shooter type map. The goal of the game is to kill enemy heroes 10 times. Everyone has the same hero, using abilities firebolt, evasion, and critical strike. Get to the center of the map, and there is a fountain. But beware, creeps are infested through the whole arena."

You did good on including the features like the multiboard and fog in your description.

3/5

PART 3
VERDICT
For the map to be put out for public, it must follow the http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/rules-information-710/map-submission-rules-228244/. 2 Rules aren't met.

1. You need a quest log in the top left in-game
2. You need to state if the map is protected, unprotected but need permission, or unprotected open source.

ALL RULES ARE MET

SCORE: 3.3/5.0

Comments: You spelled *health* wrong in your description. (+2) Reputation points tolist85 for uploading and your hard work! (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/site-discussion-97/reputation-faq-94520/). Like always, when you update tell me so I can change the rating and allow it to be approved.
-SCN

EDIT: 14 August: Parts of this review are outdated.

Level 32
PART 1
RATINGS
Fast Death (VERSION 1.1)

Gameplay: 12/20
Terrain: 6/10
Scenery: 7/10
Consistency: 5/5
Presentation: 3/5
Total Score: 33/50

PART 2
FEEDBACK
Gameplay: The map works smoothly for a 3rd person shooter in Warcraft 3. Although accidentally clicking on the walls/cliffs make you turn around, there isn't much you can do about it. The camera is set at a nice spot, I can see where I want to see.

As for the playing against others, the match isn't all walking around trying to find them, it's quite easy to find them as you would want to fight over the fountain in the middle. I would have thought you would be able to refill mana at the fountain aswell. There isn't any place to refill mana.

The creeps add a feeling of being trapped, and they award gold. There aren't any shops to use the gold to buy items. That's okay not to add, but adding one or two to reward players who are actually killing the creeps would add on to the gameplay mechanics. The item drops are pretty useless. 3 second invisibility and the very short speed potion don't have a good enough effect to get me an advantage against my opponents.

Here is the thing I'm disappointing in though. Your abilities are
Firebolt, Evasion, and Critical Strike. You just get lucky in battle in who shoots first, and those abilities are pretty dull for an arena map. Firebolt doesn't match for a marine either, you can have the same effect but a different projectile such a concussion, flash, or stun gun (Anything like that). Abilities like ensnare and wind walk would work a lot better than those three. I'm not saying to take it out, it's just that your spells makes the gameplay more luck based. I'm not taking a point off for this, but using QWER and if extra FTG would be a lot more easier when using the hotkeys for heroes.

12/20

Terrain: The terrain is not bad Good choice on the tile-set as the dungeon cliffs are more detailed than the other ones. There isn't much tile variation, but you kept it consistent. Grey colored outside and dark stone paths with blue tint are a great match.

The layout of the map is nice and symmetrical, fighting over the middle is really fun, and the dead ends aren't an okay idea, I'm not sure if people will camp it. The four places where the ramps are, are definitely camp spots. You see the whole hallway and shoot 1 or 2 times before the enemy hero can retaliate. I suggest you remove them, or remove the walls between them. They give the player to much of an advantage.

6/10

Scenery: Doodads were placed one by one, and also, symmetrically. There isn't any spam, and they are placed in the right spots. The spawns are definitely the best looking in the map. I like the use of the obelisks and statues. The only issue for me is that the big hallways and the middle are a little empty.

The fog was also implemented right, helps set the theme of the map.

7/10

Consistency: No bugs found, not even tiny ones. All of the icons have descriptions and the one spell has the hot-key indicator. Nice job!

5/5

Presentation: Your map description is lacking in the gameplay region. Don't just add in random features. Tell how to start of the game.

Example: "This is a free for all third person shooter type map. The goal of the game is to kill enemy heroes 10 times. Everyone has the same hero, using abilities firebolt, evasion, and critical strike. Get to the center of the map, and there is a fountain. But beware, creeps are infested through the whole arena."

You did good on including the features like the multiboard and fog in your description.

3/5

PART 3
VERDICT
For the map to be put out for public, it must follow the http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/rules-information-710/map-submission-rules-228244/. 2 Rules aren't met.

1. You need a quest log in the top left in-game
2. You need to state if the map is protected, unprotected but need permission, or unprotected open source.

ALL RULES ARE MET

SCORE: 3.3/5.0

Comments: You spelled *health* wrong in your description. (+2) Reputation points tolist85 for uploading and your hard work! (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/site-discussion-97/reputation-faq-94520/). Like always, when you update tell me so I can change the rating and allow it to be approved.
-SCN

EDIT: 14 August: Parts of this review are outdated.

Last edited: