• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ninja Duels Advanced v2.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Ninja Duels Advanced V 2.2

This map is an advanced version of the original Ninja Duels made by ThredNThrash
it's a mini game where you fight other ninjas with tactic spells , very fun to play
this map is made from scratch , and 100 % jassed

version 1.1
added -ma , -repick
updated team victory system
fixed bugs

version 2.0
added random on hero selection
added 2 new arenas
rebalanced units
remade blink ability
fixed bugs

version 2.1
added sand ninja
added text tags to hero selection and blood thirst ability
added game mod and team players detector
changed blood ninja model
added team glow to stealth ninja
added -cam , -mana
rebalanced spells
remade hide in shadow ability
fixed bugs

version 2.2
fixed dialog system
added (restart) in the end of the game and fixed team victory
fixed bugs

** hero and arena selection system with arrow keys .

** revive system will revive the ninja in a safe place away from enemies , so you don't get killed when you revive.

** custom teams that can be set by the host from inside the game , so it can be more than 2 teams .
** in teams mode the game will end when team kills reach the max kills limit.
team kills is the sum of the kills of all the players in that team.
**ninjas in the same team cant attack each other.

**map arenas :
1)Felwood
2)Outland
3)northrend

** ninja classes :
Sand Ninja (new ninja concept)
Blood Ninja (new ninja concept).
Undead Ninja (new ninja concept).
Fighter Ninja.
Stealth Ninja.
Trickster Ninja.
Counter Ninja .

** Blood Ninja spells :
1) Vampire Form : The blood ninja will transform into a vampire that moves faster ignoring every thing in it's way .
Level 1 : +20% ms .Lasts 10 seconds.
Level 2 : +40% ms .Lasts 14 seconds.
Level 3 : + 60% ms .Lasts 18 seconds.
** this ability make the ninja ignore path types , so he can walk through trees and walk over cliffs .

2) Blood Seeker : Show all ninjas in the map .
Level 1 : for 1 second
Level 2 : for 2 second
Level 3 : for 3 second

3) Blood Thirst :
Level 1 : gives 1 hp every 3 kills.
Level 2 : gives 1 hp every 2 kills.
Level 3 : gives 1 hp every 1 kill.
Max hp is 5
** hp will get back to 1 and kills counter for the spell will get back to 0 when the ninja dies .

** Undead Ninja spells :
1) Dark Hook : Launches a dark hook which will grab the first unit which comes in range of the hook head and
Will stun the hooked ninja.
Level 1 : stun for 1 second.
Level 2 : stun for 2 second.
Level 3 : stun for 3 second.
** Range and speed will increase with each level

2) Falling Sword :

3) Act Dead : Fools the enemy by acting dead .
Level 1 : become invisible for 5 seconds , -50% move speed and dodge an attack
Level 2 : become invisible for 7 seconds , -30% move speed and dodge an attack
Level 3 : become invisible for 9 seconds , -10% move speed and dodge an attack
** enemy ninjas will see an image of the undead ninja dies making them think that you are dead .

** Spells in the original ninja duels that have been changed :
1) Falling Sword : now the ninja can jump over cliffs and trees , using a safety system that wont let him get out of the arena .
2) Mirror Image : now the ninja becomes invisible and make an illusion in the ninja's place , enemy ninjas wont even
notice that you have casted the spell .
3) Hide In Tree : now the spell can be triggered by hotkey or right click on a tree , and making the ninja invisible
not changing his color like old ninja duels maps .
4) Throw Shuriken : now the Shuriken will keep moving even if it hits a ninja , targeting all ninjas in its way and will stop
when reach the range limit.
5) Homing Shuriken : the Shuriken will follow it's target and now it kills all ninjas in it's way .
6) blink : now the ninja wont be able to blink in buggy places of the arena .
7) hide in shadow : now the spell is casted and not auto activated when stealth ninja stop's.

** and rebalanced other original spells .

** Hot keys : Z X C V F .

** game commands :
-repick : will allow you to repick your ninja , works only one time and in the 1st 10 minutes of the game.
-ma : will show you what have other players picked.
-cam : lock and unlock the camera on your ninja.
-mana : host set the max mana for all ninjas.

Keywords:
ninja , duels, advanced
Contents

Ninja Duels Advanced v2.2 (Map)

Reviews
16:55, 22nd Aug 2009 Rui: This map is not working for patch 1.24. Please fix it and use the Update button to upload a new version.

M

16:55, 22nd Aug 2009
Rui:
This map is not working for patch 1.24. Please fix it and use the Update button to upload a new version.

Level 5
Just out of curiosity the previous ninja duels maps had at least 3 arenas how many arenas does this one have

Level 4
Oh would you look at that. A different version of Ninja Duels. I'll try this out and host it when I can.

EDIT: I just looked at the Map Info, and I think a few things should change (in my opinion, I'm not going to demand you to change it or anything).

1. Blood Ninja's ability Blood Thirst is very overpowered. Nerf it.
2. Act Dead should be renamed to Feign Death.

Other than that I am really pumped about this. Looks great.

Level 4
I just played the map (it was the version that you uploaded on December 10th) a few minutes ago, and I noticed a few things.

1. You kept some of the old maps (the only ones worth keeping in my opinion). I'd recommend that you keep these maps, but also put a few of your own.
2. You redid the ninja-picking system (it looks great, but is a bit of a nuisance). I have nothing to recommend here, it's fine, just take a few moments.
3. You got rid of a few the ninja's abilities for hide-in-tree, which is okay I guess, but I lost some of my favorite abilities (cry more me).
4. There is no game mode other than deathmatch, and the game only supports 1 round of play. I suppose this is fine for now, but please fix it as soon as you can. This alone makes me want to play the old one preferably.
5. As I suspected, the Blood Ninja's Blood Thirst is a bit overpowered. Maybe the health gained should slowly drain away until it is back at one health?

If you fix some of these problems, I would consider this to be a better map than the original Ninja Duels. Good luck, and I will make sure to check on this page ever so often for update!

Level 4
thnx for the feedback
1) the 1st version i had only the felwood arena i made just like the original ninja duels and then i made the outland and northren arenas but now im out of ideas :( coz im not realy a good at terrain
2)about the ninja-picking system it takes the color of the player that is seeing it .
3)i didnt delete any abilities from counter ninja , he just had an ability that does nothing and i gave it to him by mistake , so that what i deleted .
4)im gonna add capture the flag and time mode.
5)and nice idea about balancing Blood Thirst thnx alot ,how about every gained 1hp drain away after 1 or 2 minutes .

Last edited:
Level 4
thnx for the feedback
1) the 1st version i had only the felwood arena i made just like the original ninja duels and then i made the outland and northren arenas but now im out of ideas :( coz im not realy a good at terrain
2)about the ninja-picking system it takes the color of the player that is seeing it .
3)i didnt delete any abilities from counter ninja , he just had an ability that does nothing and i gave it to him by mistake , so that what i deleted .
4)im gonna add capture the flag and time mode.
5)and nice idea about balancing Blood Thirst thnx alot ,how about every gained 1hp drain away after 1 or 2 minutes .

You are welcome for the feedback. I'd like to do all I can to help make this map.

1. I just noticed the two maps you had added. They where decent, but I think a few tweaks would make them better.

3. The Counter Ninja's ability "Counter" is missing. It is an instant attack that does not require a target with a very small AOE (it is an edited War Stomp spell).

5. Yes, that sounds good.

I'd love to help with this map, if you would allow it. I do not know anything about JASS, but I am okay with GUI and decent with terrain (I'm a bit useless actually :grin:).

Level 4
the counter ability you are talking about is from another ninja duels made by another guy , as i remember he replaced hide in tree ability with counter, correct it me if im wrong ,

any way im working on a new ninja , called Lightning ninja

Level 4
the counter ability you are talking about is from another ninja duels made by another guy , as i remember he replaced hide in tree ability with counter, correct it me if im wrong ,

any way im working on a new ninja , called Lightning ninja

Hmmm, are you sure? The Counter Ninja had Counter in a map by ThrednThrash...In fact I can link you to it right now: Ninja Duels: The Best Ninja V3.80 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Also, there was already a Lightning Ninja in that map, along with a Fire Ninja and Water Ninja.