• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Survival 0.6

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Zombie Survival was a project I started a couple of years ago but I never really wanted to release but now my friends have convinced my otherwise and I created an official version.

In ZS, you have a builder that is able to create farms and build various defense towers to keep away the Zombies. You can also fight other players in-game, but that's not really recommended.

A rather unusual aspect of the game is that you gain the resources necessary to build structures and units from trees (this means gold)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Changes from 0.5E to 0.6:
-Completely redesigned all towers
-Balanced the Zombies (upgrades, proper attack)
-Upgrades and Zombie count are proportional to the amount of players
-Fixed terrain bugs, tree generation is now more efficient for slower computers
-Added hotkeys for all units

Thanks for reading and for more information please read the quests.

Note: This map is protected, contact me if you need the unprotected map for whatever reason.

I've put a lot of work into this map.
This is the first map that I've ever made.
Please respect that as you post comments.

Thank you.
Sixco@Azeroth

Keywords:
sixco, zombie, survival, machine, guns, hero, wc3, dota, towers, td,
Contents

Zombie Survival 0.6 (Map)

Reviews
12:41, 8th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected Lacking description: Template Private message me once you've done the things mentioned
Level 7
Currently now writing a review, you have made it to the advanced review of V3H.
For you presented it better and said you worked hard, if you get a low mark on the advanced review I will do a basic review.

Advanced review of Vehster -=-

In-Game;
Trainable units = Four - 1/10
Units/buildings = 24 units - 4/10
Lag = Un-Noticeable - 5/10
tutorials or help = 7/10 - pretty good.
Wanting to play = 3/10 - I left the first time and re-tested later.
Rest cut off for it would be rude to continue.
The Map Itself;
Objects - 2/10 - Why is there a unit named the alternative of female dog? Should use all custom units, though editing is fine.
Use of terrain - 1.7/10
Triggers - was going to give a 0 but I opened the map myself, until I see a better look it is going to be 3/10
Units/buildings = 36 units
Overall map Data - 2/10
Review ended/not finished.
Not enough currently in the map but to gather more idea's the map should stay pending for at least a day.

Advanced Review Final Mark = 30.7/90 :thumbs_down:

Suggestions -

Improve your description like add screenshots or something to make it so more people would want to play.
Add way more objects into the map to increase the game play like more units and structures.
You have enough information for the beginning for players to know how to play... +2
Try to change the interface to match your map more.
Try to find or make textures to improve the ground.
Find a way to make the terrain unique, like animated trees and more doodads or destructibles.
Add more zombies and bosses.
Add more feature's if possible for the players.
If you need more just PM me.

Last edited: