• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW RISK Pandaria .3beta

World of Warcraft RISK is a RISK styled map based off the features of World of Warcraft. Different games offer diverse experiences, but it all comes down to working on a system not dissimilar to that of the RISK board game. The main goal is to conquer the enemies bases with units trained by your own bases. Several bases form regions, that fully conquered give money and units.

This map has undergone many changes since 2010 and is still in development. The newest Version is now WoW Risk Pandaria (download above).
New features include: Cataclysm terrain updates, Pandaria, new races, hero balancing, some minor bug fixes and more.

The map has now been taken over by Nickel510 with Priwin's permission.

The map was originally made by Meai and officially continued by Priwin and now Nickel510.
The terrain was taken with permission and edited from Azeroth Wars Legacy Reborn made by Avrion.
Special Thanks to Gex for GMSI.
This map is protected.

Keywords:
wow risk, wow, risk, priwin, bhor, cataclysm, pandaria, nickel510, world of warcraft
Contents

WoW RISK Pandaria .3beta (Map)

Reviews
16:03, 12 Sep, 2008 Rui: Approved. "WoW Risk" is a Warcraft III Risk map which bases itself on the Warcraft lore. It was originally created by Meai and is now being developed by Priwin. You can see my review of good/bad points here.
Level 2
When you're player 1, you can change fog. Its one of the host options like how you can change race, ally, spawns etc. Just read through all the host options at the start.

When I play as player one the game randomly picks options for me it seems, I can't change anything and the game starts.

Level 8
Well it will auto start with the normal modes if you haven't changed anything within a minute and 10 seconds. Other then that, I have no idea what you're talking about. Replay maybe?

Also, for all WoW Risk fanatics, come to Clan BHoR on east! We are a WoW Risk clan and have a bot autohosting WoW Risk 24/7. Bots name is Bhor.host

PRIWIN YOU ROCK! WoW Risk is THE best game on battle.net :)

Level 8
Another risk? Lol.

Well it's already been approved so I won't review it.

Edit: played, 3/5.

Not a fan of risk?

5/5 by my standards, though I'm a bit biased as this is my favorite game :).

Also, Priwin seems quite busy so do not expect a Cataclysm version. And if you want to join a WoW Risk clan with a forum, its own Outland Risk map, 100+ members and multiple hosting bots, one purely for WoW Risk, then come to channel Clan BHoR on the east realm.

Happy Gaming!

Edit: Also Xeno, try being red and playing this in a full house game, or close to full house. If you have any skill at risk, and pick race mode, its a blast.

Level 8
Haha! Yes it's gotten an update, but the update to Cataclysm isn't completely done so I didn't want to post a changelog until that happened.

For anyone interested though and whoever wants to read the changes before they see them in-game, I'll list the big ones off the top of my head:

-Kalimdor is completely updated to how it should be in Cataclysm. So, Barrens is now two regions with a huge chasm dividing south and north (don't worry there's a bridge!), 1K Needles is flooded, Uldum is added and all the other Cataclysm changes have been made to the Kalimdor terrain.
-Gilneas and Twilight's Hammer are now playable races (hero of Twilight is Deathwing).
-Heroes abilities have been reballanced (but not the auras, not yet anyways).
-Other things that I'm not going to list right now (minor things like... Ragnoras was replaced with Garr, but Rag will be returning, never fear!)

EK is not updated, the islands are not updated either which means no Vashjir or that other place inside the maelstrom (forgot the name) but they will both be added! Working on changes for EK right now.

Later!!

Level 8
lol awesome :)

I'll update this download while I'm at. This version has all of EK done as well as Kali and the previous changes.

I have a new version with Deepholm, Goblin Isles and Vashj'ir, but I'm waiting to release it until its fully polished off. Just know that it is coming soon-ish :)

Also, not sure if you're aware of this, but Clan BHoR (Brotherhood of Risk) on east realm is the clan that I'm in and helped make and we're a total WoW Risk clan. We have a WoW Risk autohosting bot too called bhor.host.2. If you're really into WoW Risk then you should definetely join the clan, or if you just want to play a game stop by our channel clan bhor on east or just join the autohost. It doesn't really fill early in the day (eastern time) or too late at night, but weekends and afternoons can be pretty good. We got about 100 active people in the clan (anyone inactive for more then 8 days is kicked) but there's always room for WoW Risk lovers :) and joining the clan is the best way to find out when a game of wow risk is about to go down, as we always message everyone in the clan before we start a game.

Happy gaming!

Level 4
lol awesome :)

I'll update this download while I'm at. This version has all of EK done as well as Kali and the previous changes.

I have a new version with Deepholm, Goblin Isles and Vashj'ir, but I'm waiting to release it until its fully polished off. Just know that it is coming soon-ish :)

Also, not sure if you're aware of this, but Clan BHoR (Brotherhood of Risk) on east realm is the clan that I'm in and helped make and we're a total WoW Risk clan. We have a WoW Risk autohosting bot too called bhor.host.2. If you're really into WoW Risk then you should definetely join the clan, or if you just want to play a game stop by our channel clan bhor on east or just join the autohost. It doesn't really fill early in the day (eastern time) or too late at night, but weekends and afternoons can be pretty good. We got about 100 active people in the clan (anyone inactive for more then 8 days is kicked) but there's always room for WoW Risk lovers :) and joining the clan is the best way to find out when a game of wow risk is about to go down, as we always message everyone in the clan before we start a game.

Happy gaming!

Well yea il join 1 day i hope, if you accept me :p but bleh havent played much on bnet xD i like risks and everything but i never played with anyone :'(

Level 8
I have just uploaded the official WoW Risk Cataclysm map. It includes all the terrain changes from Cataclysm, 2 new races (worgen, twilight hammer) as well as various smaller updates and fixes. I'll make a changelog when I'm able.

This map is currently being hosted on bhor.host.2 by Clan BHoR (Brotherhood of Risk) on the East, but the bot also hosts on West and Europe by the same bot. The games do not always fill so if you really enjoy WoW Risk I strongly reccomend joining BHoR since we play WoW Risk quite often.

I hope that everyone who liked Priwins versions will enjoy the changes I have made, and I plan to continue making future updates. If you have any feedback/criticism please just make a post.

Thanks!

Level 1
Attention WoW RIsk Fans!!

The new autohost bot for this map is now BHoR.Host

Type /whois BHoR.Host to find the current game name

Please play this game and post your feed back here!

This map is alot off fun! Cheers to Priwin and Nickel510

Level 32
Awesome map, a high standard risk map.

Fwi if anyone did not hear, the terrain is the Azeroth Wars terrain, and creator of this map was allowed to use it.

I don't know if the uploader is still active, but you must give proper credits to all who have contributed to the map. The description is not the best aswell.