• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW: The Battleground +AI [1.2]

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
142469-albums7211-picture89522.jpg
World of Warcraft: The Battleground is a total conversion fun-to-play Hero Arena playstyle in a huge, rich visualized battleground inspired from the actual battleground from World of Warcraft itself, spiced up with RPG-like elements. Join up the iconic battle conflict between the Alliance and the Horde! AI included for the fun, enough to keep you entertained the whole game.

Check out my other World of Warcraft total-conversion project: Battle of Azeroth, Heroes Return and Clash of Legends

142469-albums7211-picture89521.jpg
Play as your favorite role: be a davestating warrior battling on the front line, or powerful spellcasters who use magic to inflict damage on their enemies from afar! There are currently 14 available classes-inspired from original World of Warcraft available, including: Orc Warrior (Arms), Dwarf Warrior (Fury), Tauren Warrior (Arms), Draenei Paladin (Holy), Blood Elf Paladin (Retribution), Human Death Knight (Frost), Orc Death Knight (Blood), Undead Rogue (Assasination), Worgen Rogue (Combat), Pandaren Monk (Hybrid), Blood Elf Mage (Fire), Draenei Mage (Frost), Human Priest (Holy), Orc Shaman (Elemental) and Night Elf Warlock (Affliction).
Character model and abilities concept might be changed anytime as the progress updated.

Playable Classes

WoWBattleground-Characters-ArmsWarrior.jpg
Arms Warrior
A Battle-hardened masters of heavy weapons, using mobility and overpowering attacks to strike their opponents down.

Race:
Tauren

Abilities:
Siegebreaker, Thunder Clap, Mortal Strike, Hamstring, Piercing Howl and Battle Shout

Equipment of Choices:
Main Hand: Sword, Axe, Mace, Dagger
Off Hand: Axe, Sword, Dagger, Shield
Armor: Plate, Leather
WoWBattleground-Characters-FurryWarrior.jpg
Fury Warrior
A furious berserker, unleashing a flurry of attacks to carve his opponents to pieces.

Race:
Dwarf

Abilities:
Bloodthrist, Crazed Berserker, Whirlwind, Colossus Smash, Avatar and Berserker Rage

Equipment of Choices:
Main Hand: Sword, Axe, Mace, Dagger
WoWBattleground-Characters-HolyPaladin.jpg
Holy Paladin
Guardian of the righteous. Invokes the power of the light to protect and to heal.

Race:
Draenei

Abilities:
Crusader Strike, Holy Shock, Holy Light, Flash of Light, Divine Shield and Devotion

Equipment of Choices:
Main Hand: Sword, Mace
Off Hand: Shield
WoWBattleground-Characters-RetributionPaladin.jpg
Retribution Paladin
A righteous holy knight who judges and punishes opponents with weapon and holy magic.

Race:
Blood Elf

Abilities:
Templar Verdict, Divine Storm, Holy Light, Binding Light, Divine Shield and The Art of War

Equipment of Choices:
Main Hand: Sword, Mace
WoWBattleground-Characters-FrostDK.jpg
Frost Death Knight
An icy harbinger of doom, enchanting frost power and delivering vicious weapon strikes.

Race:
Human

Abilities:
Frost Stike, Death Coil, Remorseless Winter, Howling Blast, Anti-Magic Shell and Shadow Infusion

Equipment of Choices:
Main Hand: Sword, Axe, Dagger
WoWBattleground-Characters-BloodDK.jpg
Blood Death Knight
A dark guardian who manipulates and corrupts life energy to sustain himself in the face of an enemy onslaught.

Race:
Orc

Abilities:
Death Strike, Scarlet Fever, Strangulate, Unholy Fever, Anti-Magic Shell and Vampiric Blood

Equipment of Choices:
Main Hand: Sword, Axe, Dagger
WoWBattleground-Characters-AssasinationRogue.jpg
Assasination Rogue
A deadly master of poisons who dispatches victims with vicious dagger strikes.

Race:
Undead

Abilities:
Mutilate, Wound Poison, Vendetta, Envenom, Stealth and Garrote

Equipment of Choices:
Main Hand: Sword, Dagger
Off Hand: Sword, Dagger, Shield
Armor: Leather
WoWBattleground-Characters-CombatRogue.jpg
Combat Rogue
A swashbuckler who uses agility and guile to stand toe-to-toe with enemies.

Race:
Worgen

Abilities:
Revealing Strike, Expose Armor, Vitality, Gouge, Stealth and Garrote

Equipment of Choices:
Main Hand: Sword, Dagger
Armor: Leather
WoWBattleground-Characters-HybridMonk.jpg
Hybrid Monk
A martial artist without peer who pummels foes with hands and fists.

Race:
Pandaren

Abilities:
Jab, Dragon Fist, Stance of Fierce Tiger, Breath of Fire, Zen Meditation and Fists of Fury

Equipment of Choices:
Main Hand: Sword, Mace, Staff, Dagger
Armor: Leather, Cloth
WoWBattleground-Characters-FireMage.jpg
Fire Mage
Fire specialization spell caster, able to ignite enemies with burst of fire and combustive flames.

Race:
Blood Elf

Abilities:
Pyroblast, Flame Strike, Molten Armor, Combustion, Polymorph and Absorb Mana

Equipment of Choices:
Main Hand: Staff
Armor: Cloth
WoWBattleground-Characters-FrostMage.jpg
Frost Mage
Frost specialization spell caster, able to freezes enemies in their tracks and shatters them with frost magic.

Race:
Draenei

Abilities:
Cone of Cold, Frost Armor, Blizzard, Frost Nova, Deep Freeze and Absorb Mana

Equipment of Choices:
Armor: Cloth, Leather
WoWBattleground-Characters-HolyPriest.jpg
Holy Priest
Master of healing and preservation. Uses magic to shield allies from taking damage as well as heal their wounds.

Race:
Human

Abilities:
Penance, Power Word: Barrier, Holy Light, Inner Will, Mind Blast and Absorb Mana

Equipment of Choices:
Main Hand: Staff, Mace
WoWBattleground-Characters-AfflictionWarlock.jpg
Affliction Warlock
A master of Shadow magic who specializes in drains and cursing spells.

Race:
Night Elf

Abilities:
Shadow Bolt, Drain Life, Howl of Terror, Soulburn, Malefic Grasp and Absorb Mana

Equipment of Choices:
WoWBattleground-Characters-ElementalShaman.jpg
Elemental Shaman
A spellcaster who harnesses the destructive forces of nature and the elements.

Race:
Orc

Abilities:
Lightning Bolt, Static Shock, Earth Shock, Lava Burst, Healing Surge and Absorb Mana

Equipment of Choices:

142469-albums7211-picture89524.jpg
lastpost.gif
Total Conversion Materials from WoW
All materials has re-created, poly reduced, geomerged and edited by myself for the multiplayer project usage purpose.

lastpost.gif
Huge Battleground, Detailed Terrain
The project provide a large, eye-catching detailed battleground for you to see while enjoying the battle against your enemies.

lastpost.gif
Over 14 Specialization Classes to Choose
Currently over 14 classes specialization available to choose, including Hybrid Monk, which is a class I thought I'd never include. Pick your role and join up the battle!

lastpost.gif
Choosable Attributes Points
You'll receive 15 attribute points when starting the game, and 3 attribute points each time you leveled up.

lastpost.gif
Attributes Scaleable Abilities
Q-W-E-R and D-F active abilities with comfortable hotkeys to use featuring fancy, describing tooltips. All abilities are scaleable by attributes!

lastpost.gif
Custom Main Hand and Off Hand Attachment
You can change your weapon and shield attachment visual now as you change your main hand and off hand type item. Featuring some fancy World of Warcraft weapon and shield attachments with lowpoly revised, including legendaries: Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros, Warglaive of Azzinoth and Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest

lastpost.gif
Limited and Upgradeable Items
Additional RPG element, Player can only carry 1 type of equipment, all items are upgradeable up to 2 levels by Ore which you can bought on blacksmith!

lastpost.gif
And More!

142469-albums7211-picture89525.jpg
Since the theme is about Mist of Pandaria, the terrain featuring a large arena battleground with design based off from Lost Isles mixed with ancient chinese Pandarian style, while the creeps are made via geomerging with Zandalari theme. Here are current preview looks of the terrain and creeps (you can check some sneak peek on development album to see the changing progress from the early development until it is now).
These terrain design might be change and improved from time to time as the project progressing by.

WoWBattlegroundScreenshot001.jpg

WoWBattlegroundScreenshot002.jpg

WoWBattlegroundScreenshot003.jpg

WoWBattlegroundScreenshot004.jpg
WoWBattleground-CreepsLowpolyProjectVersion.jpg
WoWBattlegroundAttachmentsPreview.jpg

142469-albums7211-picture89523.jpg
Credits
Blizzard Entertainment (original World of Warcraft meshes, textures, icons and artworks), Judash and JetFangInferno (SFXs), CRAZYRUSSIAN (Command Interface Icons), JesusHispster (Cst Bar), AnimE (Misc Item Drop)

Most of the materials are: Geomerged, edited, poly reduced and Re-UVs by myself for this multiplayer project purpose usage.

BGM: The Shaping of the World by Blizzard Entertainment (from World of Warcraft Original Soundtrack)

Original Artwork for Loading Screen: Various Artist

Special Thanks: Blizzard Entertainment Various Artists

Changelog

• Version 1.2
- Reduce Lag
- Fountain now can only restore respective team and can't restore enemy team that nearby
- Added killing streak announcer
- Added sounds for killing streak announcer
- Each team now start on their base when the game start instead of in the middle arena
- Fire Mage: Molten Armor AoE reduced
- Fire Mage: Molten Armor drained mana rate increased
- Rogue: All rogues stealth duration now is last until you break the invisibility
• Version 1.1
- Fog of War removed
- Multiple bugs fixed
- Several classes abilities fixed and reworked
- Combat Rogue base damage increased
- Assasination Rogue base damage increased
- Hybrid Monk base damage increased
- Added floating text for mid arena warp
• Version 1.0.a
- Fixed 30 team kill typo
- Fixed death message typo
- Added Fountains on both Allance and Horde ressurection point
- Add portal effect
- All Classes base health regeneration increased by 4 times
- All Classes base mana regeneration increased by 6 times
- All Ores now also cost 2 Honor Points
- Added floating text on vendor NPC
- Added temporary quick stance on stand channel animation for these class: fire mage, frost mage, elemental shaman, holy priest, hybrid monk
- Fire Mage: Pyroblast add cast time by 1 second
- Fire Mage: Polymorph duration increased from 3 to 4 seconds
- Fire Mage: Polymorph cooldown increased from 30 to 40 seconds
- Fire Mage: Flame Strike damage reduced from 400% magic to 300% magic
- Fire Mage: Combustion add cast time by 1 second
- Fire Mage: Combustion mana cost increased from 45 to 55
- Frost Mage: Frost Nova damage reduced from 400% to 300%
- Frost Mage: Deep Freeze add cast time by 1 second
- Frost Mage: Deep Freeze cooldown increased from 30 to 50 seconds
- Frost Mage: Add Cone of Cold cast time by 1 second
- Frost Mage: Add Frost Nova cast time by 1 second
- Frost Mage: Frost Nova damage increased from 300% to 400%
- Elemental Shaman: Add Lava Burst cast time by 1 second
- Elemental Shaman: Add Earth Shock cast time by 1 second
- Elemental Shaman: Add Lightning Bolt cast time by 1 second
- Elemental Shaman: Add Healing Surge cast time by 1 second
- Holy Priest: Add Inner Will cast time by 1 second
- Holy Priest: Inner Will damage bonus increased from 20% to 35%
- Holy Priest: Add Penance cast time by 1 second
- Holy Priest: Add Mind Blast cast time by 1 second
- Holy Priest: Add Holy Light cast time by 1 second
- Affliction Warlock: Add Soul Burn cast time by 1 second
- Affliction Warlock: Add Shadow Bolt cast time by 1 second
- Affliction Warlock: Add Malefic Grasp cast time by 1 second
- Affliction Warlock: Malefic Grasp damage over time increased from 8 to 13
- Affliction Warlock: Malefic Grasp now also deals 100% magic
- Global Rogue: Stealth cooldown reduced from 60 t0 20 seconds
- Assasination Rogue: Vendetta duration increased from 10 to 20 seconds
- Combat Rogue: Increase Vitality duration from 20 seconds to 30 seconds
- Combat Rogue: Increase damage rate increased from 30% to 40%
- Combat Rogue: Increase health regeneration from 4 to 5
- Hybrid Monk: Fists of Fury now also deals 200% dexterity to nearby enemies in 200 area of effect
- Hybrid Monk: Fists of Fury speed boost reduced from 60% to 40%
- Hybrid Monk: Stance of Fierce Tiger duration increased from 20 to 30 seconds
- Hybrid Monk: Add Breath of Fire cast time by 1 second
- Hybrid Monk: Add Dragon Fist cast time by 1 second
- Arms Warrior: Battle Shout duration increased from 20 to 40 seconds
- Arms Warrior: Battle Shout damage increased from 50% to 80%
- Fury Warrior: Berserker Rage duration increased from 20 to 40 seconds
- Fury Warrior: Berserker Rage health regeneration increased from 4 to 8
- Holy Paladin: Devotion temporary armor boost reduced from 13 to 11
- Frost Death Knight: Shadow Infusion damage boost increase from 40% to 60%
- Frost Death Knight: Shadow Infusion duration increased from 30 to 45
- Frost Death Knight: Shadow Infusion now also restore 6% maximum health when activated
- Frost Death Knight: Howling Blast damage increased from 100% power to 200% power
- Frost Death Knight: Howling Blast attack speed reduction increased from 60% to 120%
- Blood Death Knight: Vampiric Blood duration increased from 20 to 30 seconds
- Blood Death Knight: Unholy Fever attack speed boost increase from 80% to 90%
- Blood Death Knight: Unholy Fever nearby enemies area of effect range reduced from 250 to 200
- Blood Death Knight: Scarlet Fever duration increased from 20 to 30 seconds
• Version 1.0
- Released!

Keywords:
WoW, World of Warcraft, total conversion, Hero Arena, RPG, mist of pandaria, arena, PvP, AI, cataclysm, lost isle
Contents

WoW: The Battleground +AI [1.2] (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: StoPCampinGn00b WoW: The Battleground +AI by Andreariona RATINGS Scores[/COLOR]] Gameplay: 23/30 Terrain & Scenery: 20/20 Total Score: 43/50 Explanation[/COLOR]]5 Stars: 47+ 4 Stars: 40-47 3 Stars: 25-39 2 Stars: 10-24 1...

M

[TD]
Moderator:
StoPCampinGn00b
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif
WoW: The Battleground +AI
by Andreariona
navbits_start.gif
RATINGS

[COLOR=white

[COLOR=white

Scores[/COLOR]] Gameplay: 23/30
Terrain & Scenery: 20/20
Total Score: 43/50

Explanation[/COLOR]]5 Stars: 47+
4 Stars: 40-47
3 Stars: 25-39
2 Stars: 10-24
1 Stars: 1-9

navbits_start.gif
CRITIQUE
Gameplay:
This is a WoW gameplay based arena. Classes are based off of WoW classes, as are the abilities.

I do agree with Bhusta in parts of his review. The start and the spawns would be a lot less annoying if they were on opposite sides of the map. Though visually pleasing, the abilities don't have enough creativity in them. I do like their usefulness and their correspondence to the hero class, but most of them are very basic. The movement speed of the map is perfect, but I do feel AI should help team mates more than wander on their own to pick a 1v1 fight. As for the balance, I didn't have any issues when playing it twice.

To my conclusion, the gameplay of the map is well above average, medium paced, and entertaining if you love strategic team arenas.

23/30
Terrain & Aesthetics
I can't speak highly enough about the terrain. Custom tile usage blends very well, doodad placement is on point! Structural, environmental, bunched up, spread out, you name it, the doodad placement is aesthetically fun to look at and is very detailed. It's not just 20 of the same doodads placed across the pathways, there is a huge variety. Height leveling was present and done carefully.

Great use of high quality custom icons and models. WoW recources easily fit in to the map. The whole map looks like I'm playing in an HD version of Warcraft III. Amazing!

20/20​
navbits_start.gif
VERDICT

The only way a map can be approved is if it follows the map submission rules that apply to the map type.
- All rules followed, map approved!
- For those of you wondering about the imported materials rule, recourses from other Blizzard games are allowed.

navbits_start.gif
NOTES
Overall, I feel that you did a great job with this map despite the minor gameplay faults. I also would love to see a 6v6 mode. Feel free to contact me about this review on this map page OR message me about anything. (+2) reputation points for taking your time to upload this map to Hive.
user_offline.gif
user_offline.gif
[/TD] [/TD][/tr]

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Looks pretty cool. I'll check it out soon.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
time to test my tool again, yay :p

Map Name: WoW: The Battleground +AI [1.0]
Version: 1.0
Author: andreariona

Terrain[r]
The terrain was somewhat simple, but yet the models blends together perfectly due the WoW rips being.. well perfect for eachother. Even with that said I think you could use a bit more 'random' decoration objects like small flowers, mushrooms and that type of stuff.
4/5

Gameplay[r]
I think that the gameplay was too simple it was basically run 'n' gun, run around and attack everything that moves. On the good side though, the spells were nice and worked fine with good visuals and detailed tooltips. I also want to point out that you made a wonderful job on the texts in general everything is colored properly etc.

However, the biggest issue about this map is the lack of time you get when you enter the map. If I play the map for the first time I will start playing 2-3 minutes later because the others already knew which class they would pick and what the abilities do and so on. While I had to stay and read every single class before chosing which one I want to play as.
3/5

Story[r]
null
0/5

Uniqueness[r]
While arena maps can't be extremely unique due their limited gameplay mechanics I think that this is the first WoW themed one I've seen.
4/5

Overall[r]
Overall
Overall I think that the map was ok, even while I see that effort has been put into visuals and details I just feel like something is missing from the gameplay. Play it once, fine. Play it twice, and it becomes boring. I strongly suggest something like random events every 2-3 minutes. And maybe a boss somewhere that your team can defeat for good loot / exp. The possibilities are endless..
3.5/5

Bugs[r]
1. I clicked 30 kills to win but the the message I get right after entering the game says 20.
2. it say "has defeat -name-" instead of "has defeated"
3. fire mage's W tooltip says that the spell only damaged enemies, however if you select where to cast it, the caster will get green as well as the enemies.

Reviewed by:
19bd05.gif

Chaosy

Level 14
@forsaken: hey, thank you forsaken! :)

@chaosy: Hello, thanks for the bugs report, fixed those two typos. Although the caster also turned green on AoE circle, fire mage W AoE ability only target on enemies if you notice the damage.

I've made a detailed version terrain before, but has been revised several times due to the temporary lag it cause on 5 vs 5 (when I tested it on non-gaming laptop) even after I did polycount reduction on those doodads models to made it less laggy. So for now, I'd stay with the terrain like that since not everyone using hi-end PC. And if they perfect each other easily, why do I need to edited them in the first place before using them on the map? :p

Hmm guess you're right, I'll add a delay time before pick and include other considerable suggestions. Thank you for the review. :)

@heinvers: lol thank you heinvers!

Last edited:

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

I've tested the map, played two times for 50 kills. Didn't finish the second.
Played as Warlock the first time and Undead Rogue the second.

PROS

- Terrain is beautiful
- Low size models and terrain (map is within 7mb limit)
- Models and items are amazing
- Spells are flashy and accurate
- Spells scale with your stats
- It has an AI (yay!)

CONS

- Its not newbie friendly (it just throws you to learn everything yourself)
- Spells are kind of dull and seem like basic abilities with changed tooltip and icons
- Items don't seem to do much, you win by buying tomes to increase stats
- NPC Vendors are all over the map. Takes time to learn where is which
- Combat is for the most part dull and boring
- Map is too large to wonder around. Heroes are kind of slow
- No way to heal yourself outside of combat (except the occasional runes)
- There are 3 legendary items that you need mats that you cannot find anywhere. Bots always get them... from somewhere

OVERALL

Its a great visual map, with lot of potential. But for the most part, the combat is boring and feels grindy. The items are there to taunt you to buy them and then regret not spending that gold to buy tomes. I got repeatedly killed by a Shaman with 2 spells despite the fact that we were the same level and I had like 4 items and he only had the trainee wand.

I think that the map needs lot of balancing, like Rogue spells are kind of badly managed, the damage abilities and stealth have long cooldowns but the poison which just reduces speed has a low cooldown. I haven't tried all the classes, but from watching bots play them I can say that the Plate class is more powerful than the others. I could of barely scratch a death knight with a warlock but he could chase me and murder me.

Maybe WoW fans will like this map more the way it is. I think it needs lot of changes, especially in the combat and the map. Its way too big for an arena whose grinding is really slow and the items don't do much. So all that remains is you to grind gold and honor by killing creeps and heroes and buy tomes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
Hello, thanks for checking it and leave feedback, unfortunatelly you're playing on a not first timer friendly classes (Mages, Shaman, and Warriors, and Retribution Paladin is the one). This is my first experimental attempt to made a large scale arena map based off from a battlegrounds WoW, so the huge area were intended as it is. Vendor located on the city on the middle, so I put a "mark" of them on the minimap display instead of put them on both side ress point, which is why there's a mid arena portal near on your ressurection point there. Also I made the legendary materials quite difficult because they called legendary for a purpose.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback, I'll consider the suggestions needed, since I spend more time working to reducing the mesh materials polycount and stuff for visual, I need a gameplay feedback in general to improve it better. Thank you.

EDIT: Made an essentials fix mentioned on feedbacks above and classes changes before reworking on the models and other materials again (due to would be taking more time).

======================================================
[September 29th, 2014] Update Version 1.0.a released with following changelogs

- Add portal effect
- Added temporary quick stance on stand channel animation for these class: fire mage, frost mage, elemental shaman, holy priest, hybrid monk
- Holy Priest: Penance damage reduced from 499% magic to 300% magic
- Holy Priest: Mind Blast damage reduced from 300% to 200% magic
- Holy Priest: Inner Will healt mending effect decreased from (50+100% magic) into (30+100% magic)
- Hybrid Monk: Fists of Fury now also deals 200% dexterity to nearby enemies in 200 area of effect
- Frost Death Knight: Shadow Infusion now also restore 6% maximum health when activated
- Frost Death Knight: Howling Blast damage increased from 100% power to 200% power
- Frost Death Knight: Howling Blast attack speed reduction increased from 60% to 120%
- Blood Death Knight: Unholy Fever nearby enemies area of effect range reduced from 250 to 200

Last edited:
Level 14
Made an essentials fix mentioned on feedbacks above and classes changes before reworking on the models and other materials again (due to would be taking more time).

[September 29th, 2014] Update Version 1.0.a released with following changelogs

- Add portal effect
- Holy Priest: Penance damage reduced from 499% magic to 300% magic
- Holy Priest: Mind Blast damage reduced from 300% to 200% magic
- Holy Priest: Inner Will healt mending effect decreased from (50+100% magic) into (30+100% magic)

Last edited:
It is amazing. There are a few flaws though, in a full house, I could not see the tooltip hotkeys because of the leaderboard occupying its space. I suggest it be a multiboard (it has minimize). Also, I find it rather hard to kill people with their high hit points. I vote for 5/5 mod rating nonetheless!

E: I forgot to add; the AI is top notch. I love the neutrals too. Though, I suggest Warlock Drain to be triggered so it scales with Magic Attribute.

Level 14
@mythic: hello, thanks for the rate 5. I just somehow loves the classic leaderboard better, it made your company/friends names memorabe on online play, might add -hide option on the future instead, certain classes had high health because their primary and attribute points contributed in strength, their role as tanker is there for a reason. Might made drain scaleable with att as well. Thank you.

@chen: thank you, happy playing fella!

@heinvers: whoa 300 kp! haha thanks for playing it in long game.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

E: I forgot to add; the AI is top notch. I love the neutrals too. Though, I suggest Warlock Drain to be triggered so it scales with Magic Attribute.

^this. Life drain is kind of weak later on when everyone's spells do zillion points of damage and you only steal 14 life per second. I know it would require more bothering to make a valid scaling life steal, but I know it would be worth it to the warlock players.

Also Howl of Terror - I expected to be a valid fear, but its just a debuff with damage.

Level 5
AndreaRiona, I just want to say... IT IS AWESOME!!!!!! I can't wait to play it! I will play it time to time to look for bugs and stuff. Keep up the good work!

Level 14
It's no longer laggy even on my non-gaming laptop except on the starting battle when all AI spawned on middle of arena. Well, as mythic said it's probably your PC, unfortunatelly.

@jhxtranghero: thank you for the compliments, I think 1 panda is enough as I don't want the map turned into a safari garden. :p

@thegreatjoshua: thank you for the compliments. :)

Level 14
Very nice. Smooth terrain and user interface. Great spells. Sounds could be better and the portrait had no animation for speech (panda). The music was a bit intense, but over all and well polished piece of work. Certainly high quality. 5/5
Hello, thank you for the compliments. I gave all heroes camera potrait instead of separate talking potrait with talking animation purposely for file size wise. :)

Level 21
The map is really awesome but also fantastic maps have some issues:

- The arena is far too large and the heroes are too slow. Maybe an extra teleporter would be appropriate.
- Affliction Warlock seems to be too unbalanced. He has two skills which deal 400% magic damage and that's pretty much considering that he has a skill which blocks a hero in his place and that I can steal life from him. Then his howl of terror deals considerable damage too. I can kill someone like a Fire Mage, despite his silence and polymorph, in a few seconds. All that makes the hero imba
- Consumable items like potions and scrolls would be good
- Not really good for a first-time player. I mean, why do all heroes start fighting just as you pick? It's very laggy and you don't have time to know your heroes' skills.

But anyway, the map is truly amazing and deserves a 4/5 plus my vote for APPROVAL!

Level 14
Hello, thank you for the feedbacks and compliments. The huge scale arena were purposely done like in actual WoW battleground itself, intentionally created to brings long game battle and RPG-like feeling factor.

Other suggestions mentioned are considered and would be included in next version. :)

Level 6
Downloaded, played and enjoyed.

You should add more game modes, maybe capture the flag or control points.

Rated 4.5 / 5