• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft IV - Rise of the Races v3.7

Reactions: Fokyip
Contents

Warcraft IV - Rise of the Races v3.7 (Map)

Level 2
I know the map isn't totally balanced so please tell me what isn't balanced and suggest how to balance it. DO NOT FLAME.
For example if you think the attack of a unit is unbalanced tell the name of the unit and wut to change its attack or cooldown to. If you think an ability or item is unbalanced say what to change it to.
Please also post suggestions for new abilities,units or anything of that sort if you have any.

Level 2
If you know a way to make it so the game doesnt reveal all the new races and still has a victory/defeat trigger please post one too because the current one is a periodic event which causes some lag and certain times.

Level 2
wow thx for unprotecting it, dont worry iwont steal your map and say its made by me, i will just take resources out of it :D

Level 2
Ok I made it less laggy and a totally new terrain unfortunately there are some typos and the food limit is 100. None of those are very critical though, but will be fixed in the next version.

Edit: Ok I fixed the food limit and added some effects to a few units and a little more doodads on the terrain

Level 2
Alright i played this again and again.. Now i can tell u some problems
-Dark Elves have soo much units and they can gain creeps with uber spells without researching any extra research.
-Archimonde a bit too strong
-Sea orb cannot be dropped. Why?
-When all creeps dead, theres no why to get surcoat and sword. Sell them in some markets.
-Original races are a lot weaker then then new races. ( d.elves pwn ne, orcs sucks)
-Chaos blademaster is very strong when upgraded.

thats all for now. anyway great job 4/5

Last edited:
Level 9
I love that map, but I have a critic about a hero in the goblin race

the TNT Trio hero has a power named "Kaboom" is almost useless because you must sacrifice the hero. To make it useful what about making damage 1/3 bigger and the "revive hero" price only 100 gold?

just my idea

Ah! and in the Chaos orcs, the hero building should have Permanent Immolation like others too :)

I dont know if you can or not eliminate (I couldn't once), in the shadow race the "Shadow follower" which is the "builder" is still having the "sacrifice" ability, you should take it away ^^

Last edited: