• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft:III Tides of Darkness 0.76

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map was made to bring back the old-classic feeling of Warcraft 2 Tides of Darkness, it is based on the game Warcraft II with some small differences,
the map uses alot of Models from Red XIII and even some sounds and icons from Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft II:Tides of Darkness.

This map isnt competely 100% done but i've decided to pre-upload it i was thinking about adding heroes of warcraft 2 but i thought that it would ruin it somewhat,
this map is open so feel free to edit this atleast if i get credits for it im happy.

0.72 to 0.76 - 24 Sep 2009:17.39

Removed the Church that Player 1 (Red) Started with.
Made all islands circleable with boats.
Fixed island crossings.
Made the ADV Structure system swifter.

Report any found bugs or imbalance between units down below.

Keywords:
Warcraft II,Warcraft 2,Tides of Darkness,Beyond the Dark Portal,Day of the Dragon,Deathwing,Death Knight,Guldan,Teron Gorefiend,Grom Hellscream,Danath
Contents

Warcraft:III Tides of Darkness 0.76 (Map)

Reviews
09:42, 7th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
Feel free to post suggestions and such, and atm im working on adding different-game modes to the map Examples seen below.

FFA - Free for All.
Alliances - In-game alliance-settings open.
Deathmatch - Players starts with more resources than on the normal FFA settings.
Classic - No Heroes Avaible.
Classic Deathmatch - No,Heroes Deathmatch Settings
Classic Alliances - No Heroes, Alliance Settings.
Classic FFA - No Heroes,FFA settings.

Level 6
Mass Purging Template Version 4.0
Rejection

Reason for not approving:

*cries to herself*
The terrain needs work.
The triggers...
*sobs heavily*
They leak...6times every single second of the game...
*sadness turns to rage*
FIX IT BEFORE I EAT YOUR SOUL!