• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UnReal vs Real

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this map is a 4.vs.4
team deatmatch
new models
including :

a unit builder : builds buildings creating units *1
a defendingbuilder : builds buildings defending ( automattic shoot at units ) *2
a farmbuilder : builds farms * 3

these are wat they build :

- builder barrack : trains the 3 builders up here
- GroundUnitBarrack : trains multiple ground units ( new modelled )
- vechicle barrack : trains multiple vechicles ( new modelled )

- sentry gun : looks like sentry gun in cod mw2 ( new modelled )
- second sentry : a different sentry gun ( new modelled )
- artillery : a car + a gun ( new modelled )

- small farm : 5 food
- normal farm : 10 food
- big farm : 15 food

what is included to this map ?
---------------------------------
- 16 gold mines < every gold mine has 1 million gold
- enough tree's < all tree's have 9999 hp ( BUT WILL GO DOWN )
- teleports ( all going to center of map
- spawning creatures ( 15 creatures spawn at middle of map
- very much new models
i hope you will all like the map and hafe fun with it !

greets sushikiller

Keywords:
mw2,kill,robot,map,melee,new,model
Contents

UnReal vs Real (Map)

Reviews
09:11, 20th Jan 2011 -Kobas-: Map Status: Rejected Broken Rules: (Map) Credits Comment
Level 8
Quick review:

Originality: Well, idk. Seems familiar somehow...(build structures and train units and send them away) 2/5
Concept: Still, idk. Seems weird...medieval models for structures/units with futuristic ones seem weird. A farm guarded by a Gatling cannon... 2/5
Description [TWH]: Well, only use BB Codes to improve it, I guess. Also. screenies would be nice. 2/5
Description [In-game]: "-Team Deathmatch" gives a base idea about the map, so I guess it's okay. 3/5
Grammar: Bad grammar :/ Please, don't stick two words in one, like you did in most/all units/structures in the map (example. AttackRange, GroundUnitBarrack). Lots of typos as well. 1/5
Triggering: Melee Initialization and a trigger that spawns 15 Shadowdancers each 60 seconds? Nothanks. 2/5
Spells: No custom spells for the new units. 0/5
Tooltips: They only say about their HP and their Damage. Nothing else about the unit. But then, all units are copy/pastes of the Troll Headhunter...0/5
Credits: No credits at all -.- 0/5
Gameplay: Meh. It's like melee with FEW new (boring) units...and what's with those Shadowdancers in the middle? I'll give it a 2/5 because it's like altered melee only. 2/5
Quality: Low quality in my opinion, no offense :/ 2/5
Replayability: Kinda low (reasons mentioned above). 2/5
Balance: Units deal rather high damage. And those Shadowdancers, if left unnoticed, are unkillable. (cause their number will be over NINE THOUSAAAAAND *meme*)2/5
Terrain: Plain, and kinda empty. And what's with all those fire effects all over the place? Seriously now. 1/5
Lag: Those Shadowdancers can cause lag if someone's connection ain't so...good...and if no one passes by them, their numbers will grow and grow....and grow....and eventually there will be one million Satyr Lagdancers causing shittons of lag -.- 2/5
Violates the Rules?: Yep. 0/5

Overall Rating: 23/75 = 2/5 = Vote for Rejection.

Unrated: 0 – 9 = Vote for Rejection + Map Reported.
1/5: 10 - 20 = Vote for Rejection + Map maybe Reported.
2/5: 21 – 40 = Vote for Rejection or no vote + Maybe reported.
3/5: 41 – 55 = No vote, not reported, no rep.
4/5: 56 – 65 = Vote for Approval and maybe + Rep.
5/5: 66+ = Vote for Approval + Rep.

Suggestions:
- You should improve terrain, and remove all those...fires and stuff.
- Don't make those Satyrs spawn all over and over -_-
- Please, fix the (fkn') missile projectiles. Pardon my French (@ fkn'), but seriously. What's with a Gatling gun named "Artillery" shooting arrows?
- Change the model of the Normal and Big Farms. Seriously, a giant radar tower and an industrial plant don't look like farms at all -.-
- Improve tooltips and description.
- Add random events, hints, new units, and stuff, and the gameplay will be much improved!
- Custom spells would be nice :p
- Read the rules before uploading/reuploading, please.

Notes:
As I mentioned above, Spear/Arrow-shooting robots, Gatling guns, sentry guns, etc, is annoying. Also, 3 hours spent on a map isn't enough (with some exceptions) :p Work on it a bit more.

Last edited:

Moderation

UnReal vs Real
Created by sushikiller ; Uploaded by: sushikiller
Map Terrain is very poor, empty, there is no doodads or they are spammed on some places.

Everything is same like in melee map you only added 1 more building with 3 new builders (each of them 3 buildings)...
You should add different buildings for each race...

Tooltips are bad, BigFarm is name for some uber space like building...

There are not enough trees and room to build.

Map status: Rejected

Broken Rules:
(Map) Credits
Thread Cleaned:
/