• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead Assault II 1.5b beta 7

This map is optimized and widgetized (so its protected). I know there's so many people out there just thriving to steal our work (John_S's icons, I made some skins and the rest is from friends or this website) and get the highest rank ASAP even though it makes the game twice as hard so protection is 100% necessary.

This map is based on a platoon of soldiers sent in to patrol a sector in a zombie outbreak, and they have the worst day imaginable.
Contents

Undead Assault II 1.5b beta 7 (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: Cool map. Well made. Approved. Dr Super Good: A nice map, needs a bit of ballencing though here and there but overall nice. I recomend atleast everyone tries this as this is definatly a map you will remember playing for a long time...

M

Craka_J: Cool map. Well made. Approved.

Dr Super Good:
A nice map, needs a bit of ballencing though here and there but overall nice. I recomend atleast everyone tries this as this is definatly a map you will remember playing for a long time afterwards.

Level 2
Meh, I hate locked maps. Yeah I understand you want to protect your work, but I like to add tweaks so the map is to my liking. I could care less about getting an online rating. :p

Other then that it's not bad, its got good detail and enough player options to keep you interested for a little while. But not the best thing since sliced bread.

Level 2
This is easily my favorite map. Warning: do not play when you have homework to do. You may find your self with non of it done.

On the side, did you give credit to Valve for it's voice effect? If you didn't, you should, as all of the voice effects and even the sound of the licker dying are from Half-Life 2.

Last edited:
Level 1
This is a VERY well done zombie / marine map. It has everything from your weapon jamming to you throwing the butt of your gun into the zombies dome :thumbs_up:. Although I do prefer the beta version of this more, just for the reason that there are different skills on some units in this one. I prefer the old skills. But over all a very good map.

Level 2
start of the game

all players got disconnected from the start of the game why???

Level 2
Can't play this map, Warcraft III crashes here. I think it has to due with protected maps in the new patch.

I think i'va the same as duke-zip

Level 7
Hm, that's weird, and probably has something to do with the patch.

Either way, I'm working on a 2.0 version. I strongly recommend keeping in touch with my website (http://www.undeadassault.net/) for the updates. I plan on releasing 2.0 much earlier than I was expecting (maybe within a week!) simply because it's been so long since an update. The first update will only contain the normal missions, and Umbrella/survival/competitive as well as more normal missions will be added on with updates.

2.0 shouldn't contain any problems aside from possible bugs.

Level 2
Yes this game has become unplayable due to patch 1.24. I'm awaiting a compatible update. This is probably one of the best zombie games on wc3 and it would be a shame to lose it.

Level 22
WTf the moment i click on the game it says the same error message you get for opening a protected map in the world editor. So yea i cant even play :(

Actually you can just save the map under scenario in warcraft 3 file or download or maps any of them and start the game...Duh. And btw you cant open any map made by another person in most cases.

And this is the best map ever made and i meen that its insane.

Level 6
Had to wait 2 years to rate you and your map! This map is AMAZING, was killing zombies as hell. Too bad, dota and lot of TDs took over every place and player, I had to quit garena to play it on LAN. As well I upgradet above 1.21 .... so I will check from now on your new 2.2 version!

Level 2
Had to wait 2 years to rate you and your map! This map is AMAZING, was killing zombies as hell. Too bad, dota and lot of TDs took over every place and player, I had to quit garena to play it on LAN. As well I upgradet above 1.21 .... so I will check from now on your new 2.2 version!

Damn, you're so right. It's a shame that no one plays UA2 anymore. I also noticed that there is no activity on Illidans website, do you know if he's still making maps? I could use a few tips of map making. ^^