• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TEMPLE of CIRCLES v1.04

Reactions: deepstrasz
28810s0.jpg

INFORMATION
ToC is an escape to a single player with a simple mechanics. That will get the victory, surpassing the six levels of the temple. After you select the level of difficulty and the character, will have to walk a narrow road that will have to go to; dodging circles, the attack of temple guardians, unloking gates, complete ice roads, etc.

Die is relatively simple, so the game features a system of checkpoints a respawn automatic. And remember, that when you get 0 lives will lose the game. Good game, good luck!!

Levels: 6
Difficulties: 3
Characters: 11
Time gameplay: 25-30 minutes

GAME SYSTEM
START LEVELS & CHECKPOINTS: Save your progress and automatically revives your character.
WAY: Scroll down the way trying to go throught the center and without touching the edges. If You don't want to lose a life.
28gqmon.jpg
CIRCLES & TWISTERS: Is moving according to a pattern.Simple contact causes death.
ACTIVATORS: Enter in the activators for unlock gates, destroy obstacles, etc. It's only necessary to overcome then once.
TEMPLE GUARDIANS: With a 325 range and damage 30-50 default, will you make things difficult.
ICE WOLFS: The wolves move randomly going throgh all kinds of stage. Simple contact causes death.
- Wolves may never enter the home area, the simple contact will revert to it`s area of deployment.
- When is starts a update them be in pause, to the end or cancel the update them wolves will continue it`s course.
- A time enter in a prison of skewers them wolves in remain in mode pause, once completed they will continue his way.
- If the character dies the wolves will return to their zone of deployment.
GATES: Gates move automatically the character from one place to another. Be careful sometimes you are not welcome to the other side.
CRYPT of UPGRADES: The crypt improves different attributes: Armor, HP, Regeneration and Movement Speed.
ICE ROADS: They have a hidden route that you must find. It's only necessary to overcome then once.
PRISON of SKEWERS: Once go into a prison of skewers is again hostile for a 9 seconds, until they return to desactive allowing. All the prison are guarded by Temple Guardians

CHANGELOG
v1.04
- Added five new characters: Gyrocopter, Murloc, Captain, Shadow and Spirit Walker.
- Removed Acolyte.
- Kid: HP goes from 100 to 130 and speed of movement of 320 to 330.
- Chaos Grunt: Regeneration of Chaos, passed de 3,6 to 3,3.
- Clockwerk Goblin: Movement speed passed 316 to 325.
- Human Mage: Magic Shield has been modified.
- Added new enemy: Ice Wolf.
- Removed the option Temple Guardians Y/N
- Removed the prison of skewers of level 3 for it`s high difficulty.
- Now all the prison of skewers have a duration of 9s.
- All the upgrades go from 5 levels to 7. Except HP Regeneration that from 5 to 3.
- All updates at level 1 pass cost 1 to 2 points. Except HP Regeneration, passes cost 1 to 3 in the first level and +2 in the following.
- The updrage of HP goes from 5 to 7 and updrage movement speed goes from 3 to 5.
- Added effects in: Circles, gates, activators, prison of skewers, etc.
- The rocks can now be transfered so that the Ice Wolf don`t abuse an enclosed area.
- Fixed a bug that made skip the message of victory to reach the defeat. Really? XDDD
- The descriptions have been improved.
- Minor modifications. Miscellaneus.

v1.03
- Added a new level 6.
- Added three new characters: Clockwerk Goblin, Human Mage and Acolyte.
- Restructuring of the difficulties. Extreme difficulty added and eliminated Easy.
- Added "Aura effect" characters.
- The ability to ¡¡Sheep!! Will now have duration; 7,5s instead of 5,5s.
- Chaos Grunt HP goes from 110 to 120 and movement speed goes from 293 to 285.
- The Temple Guardians "Hidden" are now inmune to abilities and invisible into attack position.
- The secrets have disapperead, has been replaced by chest with rewards points.
- Added news circles and remove Temple Guardians.
- Modified desing of the trees.
- Optimization the triggers.
- Minor modifications. Miscellaneous.

v1.02
- Fixed an problem with the penalty of movement. (Difficulty Hard)

v1.01
- Added loading screen. (generic)
- Added three difficulties: Easy, Normal and Hard.
- Added option temple guardians: Y/N
- Added a new character oriented initiates: Kid.
- Modified the damage in the temple guardians, 30-60 to 30-50.
- Corrected an effect that is activated ahead of time at beginning of the game.
- Fixed a bug in the last checkpoint allowed to revive despite having 0 lives.

CREDITS
TOOLS
- Default Wc3mapoptimizer 5.0 by Vexorian
- Button Manager v1.8.2 by Shadow Daemon

MODELS
- Aura by Ayane
- SnowPine by Gottfrei
- Fill-Me-Up Treasure Chest by Chriz.
- MagicShield by JesusHipster

ICONS
- Naro's Command Buttons Set by Raging Ent
- BTNshaman by Roi
- BTNWateryShield by Darkfang
- BTNChaplain by Pyraeus
- BTNItemHeart by Kuhneghetz
- BTNs3bloodyroa64r by PeeKay
- BTNPhaseShiftMurloc by Marcos DAB
Contents

TEMPLE of CIRCLES v1.04 (Map)

Reviews
Rufus ReviewMap ScoreGameplay:16 / 30Aesthetics:11 / 20Total:27 / 50 Rating Chart 45-505/5 Highly Recommended35-444/5 Recommended25-343/5 Useful15-242/5 Lacking0-141/5 Unacceptable Gameplay Fun but Hard. This map has a few clever executions...

M

Rufus Review
Map Score
Gameplay:16 / 30
Aesthetics:11 / 20
Total:27 / 50

Rating Chart
45-505/5 Highly Recommended
35-444/5 Recommended
25-343/5 Useful
15-242/5 Lacking
0-141/5 Unacceptable

mapdev.gif
Gameplay
Fun but Hard.
This map has a few clever executions using a different kind of patrolers than you usually see in an escape map. It makes the player stop and try to understand the patters of the enemy movement. It is decently executed and works as intended. The author also added a few towers to add extra intesity and stress factors to certain parts of the track, making it more interesting and hard.

The path on which you walk is a little too small, as the tiles are smaller than they look. This could be improved.

terrianforum.gif
Aesthetics
The terrain is not astonishing, but works well, not being too boring, with a few nice touches here and there.
I liked it overall.

triggersandscriptsforum.gif
Bugs
-

updatesandnewsforum.gif
Summary
A decent escape map, with a few new touches.

Approved with a rating of 3/5.

Tested the map, here's my review
1- No loading screen
2- No Multiplayer
3- The tile-hit-regions are so lamely large, look where I died
rmuF3ES.jpg

4- Teleporters take time to teleport you and by that time a Temple Guardian would've killed me
5- Teleporters seem to bug when you die, they cannot be activated again for some reason
6- At the very beginning, two temple guardians are close to each other, there's no way to get past them even with ''whosyourdaddy''
7- Only one ability per unit
8- No difficulties

This map isn't even playable I tried it with all 3 units and I can't even get past the first area.

I'll rate it 2/5, will change my rating when updates/modifications are added.

Level 3
Tested the map, here's my review
1- No loading screen
2- No Multiplayer
3- The tile-hit-regions are so lamely large, look where I died
rmuF3ES.jpg

4- Teleporters take time to teleport you and by that time a Temple Guardian would've killed me
5- Teleporters seem to bug when you die, they cannot be activated again for some reason
6- At the very beginning, two temple guardians are close to each other, there's no way to get past them even with ''whosyourdaddy''
7- Only one ability per unit
8- No difficulties

This map isn't even playable I tried it with all 3 units and I can't even get past the first area.

I'll rate it 2/5, will change my rating when updates/modifications are added.

Hi, the map is 100% fair. It has been tested more than 50 times. You want a replay?

Level 3
Dr.Semi, I suggest you try to respond and discuss Zenonoth's review a little more.
For example, he is mentioning a bug with the teleporters.
Are you not going to change that even though your map is already fair?

The gates have input and output, not think it's a bug. Is a simple trigger (Enter>move character)

We have tried much the map, me and my friends and... the trick is to learn to move the character. Then you go with comfort :)

Level 26
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Review
Map Score

Rating Chart
35-444/5 Recommended
25-343/5 Useful
15-242/5 Lacking
0-141/5 Unacceptable

mapdev.gif
Gameplay
Fun but Hard.
This map has a few clever executions using a different kind of patrolers than you usually see in an escape map. It makes the player stop and try to understand the patters of the enemy movement. It is decently executed and works as intended. The author also added a few towers to add extra intesity and stress factors to certain parts of the track, making it more interesting and hard.

The path on which you walk is a little too small, as the tiles are smaller than they look. This could be improved.

terrianforum.gif
Aesthetics
The terrain is not astonishing, but works well, not being too boring, with a few nice touches here and there.
I liked it overall.

Bugs
-

updatesandnewsforum.gif
Summary

Level 3
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Review
Map Score

Rating Chart
35-444/5 Recommended
25-343/5 Useful
15-242/5 Lacking
0-141/5 Unacceptable

mapdev.gif
Gameplay
Fun but Hard.

terrianforum.gif
Aesthetics
I liked it overall.

Bugs
-

updatesandnewsforum.gif
Summary

Nice review. Thanks!!