• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Stone Of Undead Past Part 1

Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

The Stone Of Undead Past Part 1 (Map)

Level 16
Maybe getting a girl to do all the voices was not that good choise. It was pretty funny to hear the big bad guy "Reaver" (death knight) to speak with his girly voice.

Also maybe you could have invested bit more on the cinematic. The battle between the supposedly two powerful units was pretty lame, standing next to each other, one special effect, unit removed :p. A proper nice battle would have been in order, but im guessing you are concentration more on the story, which in fact wasnt that great either, heh :).

Ill give this episode 2/5. Hopefully next episodes will be better.

Level 2
:lol: Ha ha mini-me

well i was suposively good, voices do sound a bit high and girlish like. terrain could be better. anyways its pretty good i give it a hrmmm 9/10 for being ok and stuff :p

Level 1
Terrain 2/10

Battle 1/10

Acting Voices 3/10

Story 6/10

Camera 2/10

Don't worry I wont vote, rather I will give you some tips:

Terrain: Atleast use 2-3 tiles in one scene, it's kinda weak to put just one

Battle: Since this was a banishment thingy spell add atleast 3 more special effects, and prehaps some cameras

Acting Voice: Well the trick here is to call a few friends and than give each of them lines to read, also make sure that you speak abit louder since I berly heared anything because of the music

Story: It's ok, it holds a promissing start.

Cameras: Well prehaps whan the banisment thingy was used you could have shacked the camera, also during dialogs betwen the dead and night elf leaders you can move the camera slowly to one side to make a better effect, althought this isn't really necessery here because it is a short dialog

Hope this helps!