• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Small Village

Reactions: PKCrafty
Small Village
[[SIRTech]]SonofJay

211785-albums5435-picture57349.jpg
Map Info

I'm doing some experiments on a new tile on this one.

Map Info

Map size: 128x128
Playable area: 103x109

Map Description:

This small survive many furious attack from wild beast and bandits for years, but as the years goes on the guards become older and weaker until they are unable to defend the village. Now it is surrounded by beast and bandits.

Features

• 4 Goldmines
  • 4 Green Camps
  • 6 Orange Camps
  • 2 Red Camps
  • 2 Goblin Merchant
  • 1 Tavern

SCREEN SHOT IS OUTDATED!
Screenshots

Screenshots

211785-albums5435-picture57555.jpg

211785-albums5435-picture57554.jpg

211785-albums5435-picture57553.jpg

211785-albums5435-picture57552..jpg

Credits
B2M for the tiles
Eubz
Fingolfin
xXm0RpH3usXx

Change logs

[*]Changed tree with working animations.

[*]Added animals.

[*]Added more doodads.

Author's notes
[*]I see some discussions here on hive that melee maps should have no imported files etc etc. As a melee map maker and a player, importing files and changing things on object editor isn't really a problem as long as it maintain the melee map gameplay.

[*]I'll upload more of my melee maps from underground when I feel to upload it here.

[*]Hope you like this one.

Keywords:
Melee, smal, village, smallvillage, nature
Contents

Small Village (Map)

Reviews
Date: 09:55:39 28-Apr-12 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Approved 4/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Useful Links: If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
The Kobold group in the north are facing southward like those in the south.
The tileset has little variation. It's hard to know which spot on the minimap is a road.
The map needs to be updated to a newer version as not all Tavern heroes are available.
There should be a (2) before the map name.

Level 3
Hey I am enjoying your map with my friends, but can i add some things

First the creeps in the middle (red spots) are too eazy :D and secondly the other creeps, the orange spots drop too powerfull items (like a 400gold ankh) i can sell that for a fast attack on enemy base for example, or faster tech, or mass :D

Thanks again for the map, still playing it on bnet! :D