• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

River of Blood (V.5)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
River of Blood
Created by Marcin013

Map Info

Factions fighting over this rich land have stained the river red with greed. Will your faction claim victory?

How many gold mines and shops are they ?

Each player has at start a gold mine.
In game are 3 gold mines for each player.
In game are many shops.

Whats is River of Blood ?

-In the middle of the map there is a river of blood there is a lot of powerful monsters and super stores

Change Log

-first upload to hiveworkshop.

-Bugs fixed
-Changet color of river
-Changes in terrain.

-Bugs fixed
-Added a item in goblin shop.
-Some changes in terrain.

-terrain balancig.

-terrain balancig.

Keywords:
River blood Red snow
Contents

River of Blood (V.5) (Map)

Reviews
08:57, 28th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 2
I love just alerted and castel maps,so can you please put in description what races can I have in game!!??:goblin_jawdrop:OK,I realy need that,I realy hate when I looking description and I can't find the races.Like,dude,please put it in description.

Level 6
Ok my review:

Pro points:
1.The terrain is really unique
2.It's almost same at both sides
3.Good balanced Shop,mine,netral creep locations

Neutral points:
1.When you playing only1 player at in 1 corner [where have to be 3 players] you are rushed by neutrals when you build kinda bigger base

Bad points:
1. Didint saw any bad thing in the map

Owerall ratting:
-> 5/5+vote for aprovall.

Level 9
seeing the minimap I wasn't actually going to see it but, after seeing someone gave it a 5/5 I said let's have a look

the layout is unique true I see that you might had worked hard to get those things like a mirror there

,but All you actually did with the other parts is use the Square brush around with the trees
circle for the upper Goldmines, and used the noise brush everywhere else leaving the start points

add a few doodads make use of more than 2-3 tiles in one game screen area to make it look appealing, I can show you some of it if you want but you can simply open any of the melee maps that come with the game to see how and where they are placed to look good

for now I won't rate anything until updated.

Last edited:
Level 22
Ok my review:

Pro points:
1.The terrain is really unique
2.It's almost same at both sides
3.Good balanced Shop,mine,netral creep locations

Neutral points:
1.When you playing only1 player at in 1 corner [where have to be 3 players] you are rushed by neutrals when you build kinda bigger base

Bad points:
1. Didint saw any bad thing in the map

Owerall ratting:
-> 5/5+vote for aprovall.

Review Marked, I give it 4/5 though.

Rating: 4/5
Vote for:
Approved