• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Protectors of the Earth

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map title: Protectors from the earth
Author: DUTY OF RS

Short gameplay description.

Protectors from the earth is a Hero Defence game where you are going to protect the Evil King
You can choose between 12 Hero's. All of them got different powers [will add a lot more in some days take time.]
You can choose a random Hero if you dont know who you want to choose write therefor ''-r''
If the Evil King dies, you have lost the game!
When you or your teammate(s) did kill absolutly all enemie hostiles you have won the game.
-Got some few Items that is recommended to use [will add combination items soon.]
-More abilities.
-Might gonna make another Hero Tavern [will think about it.]
Or else i realy hope you enjoy the game-play!

UPDATE!
-Fixed the hotkey, that means that you can use hotkey now. (Abilities)
-Added screen shoots to the description
-Added 2 items in to the game.
-Added Credits to the game, so all the models/skins do got credits now.
-Maked the Fire lord (Hero) to Magma Lord.

Credits.

-Vengeancekael for Map Description Generator.
-Deathismyfriend helping me with the spawning.
-Specialy thanks to Orthane for helping me with a lot with triggering
-Will have model/skins Credits in the map [Read the quest]
-Thank you NightSkyAurora for helping me with the Screen Shoots :)

The Screen shoots.

Here you see the King. [The one you gonna protect.]
227524-albums6480-picture70574.jpg

The king and my new model.
227524-albums6480-picture70575.jpg

Bandits.... what to do about em?
227524-albums6480-picture70576.jpg

Werewolf... they rock! lol....
227524-albums6480-picture70577.jpg

ONLY CREEPS or what?
227524-albums6480-picture70578.jpg

Soon The End if i dont do anything! [fight epic waves of all kind of creeps!]
227524-albums6480-picture70579.jpg

Hahaha i actualy won with the new custom model! =D
227524-albums6480-picture70580.jpg

Keywords:
Surviving, Demon, Hero, Defencing.
Contents

Protectors of the Earth (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 26-Jul-13 (14:59:40)Critical Errors:Map interface and overall graphics are of low quality. No 'work in progress' submissions, please use The Map Development Section for unfinished...

M

Moderator: -Kobas-
Date: 26-Jul-13 (14:59:40)
Critical Errors:
Map interface and overall graphics are of low quality.
No 'work in progress' submissions, please use The Map Development Section for unfinished maps.
Your Map has no re-playability features such as game modes or different difficulties.
Your Map has low quality terrain.
Everything about your map has already been seen and was often better created.
Your map misses DIS(BTN/PAS) icons, model textures or interface graphics in general.
Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation.
Personal Comment:
Map is rally bad, all heroes have same abilities.
Map Status: Rejected
(1/5) Unacceptable

Level 30
Not like that :/
I already post a help about images in your profile so do that, and in your description do a IMAGE TAG in this form for your map description:
PHP:
[IMG] YOUR PICTURE'S URL [/IMG]

and please this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/map-submission-rules-228244/ is too basic to be impossible to understand, its really useful so go pro

EDIT: so I took the time to test it, its pretty much a BETA release;

- the spells has no hot keys, it will be a hard to tackle crowd control if you end up tapping the left mouse button
- there are no items just consumables this is bad especially when it comes to hero objective genres
- some of the heroes need more visuals

In total you have to first redirect your map in the Map Development, its not a scary place with scary people its the opposite of that, it will also help you get more ideas and improve your map and once you finish those revisions you can pm/vm me so that I can return this map back to pending and so you can re-upload your latest.

Level 12
Not like that :/
I already post a help about images in your profile so do that, and in your description do a IMAGE TAG in this form for your map description:
PHP:
[IMG] YOUR PICTURE'S URL [/IMG]

EDIT: so I took the time to test it, its pretty much a BETA release;

- the spells has no hot keys, it will be a hard to tackle crowd control if you end up tapping the left mouse button
- there are no items just consumables this is bad especially when it comes to hero objective genres
- some of the heroes need more visuals

First the spells. I can add some hot keys for them. I actualy thinked about it because it was hard to use spells + use potion + move at same time so i will do that.
-Second i dont only got consumables. I can add more of others things takes time only.
-Third the Hero's need more visuals?
And its a BETA yes i know that.
And i gonna try that Pics in description but i need to find out why it shows ''Invalid file'' every time i try upload SS [screen shoots.]
And yes i can do the Map Development try find some ideas and those things.

:fp::goblin_boom: :fp: :thumbs_up:

Your missing a "[" on the last screenshot IMG] tag. Nice concept. Good choice of models (hellscream maybe not). Great tolerance for ultra-critical comments. You have to realize that people are either trying to help or trying to keep this site from looking bad, both are noble goals. Anyway, keep making improvements and it will get there.

Level 30
You somehow only updated the map's background but not the ideal game itself, still all heroes has no proper Hotkey(also show what button to press in the tooltip), no much items especially those recipe shops, there are no healing ground or a region that regenerates hp/mp of wounded players so this is a bit bad when the wave just grew stronger and overwhelming, and all spells has no proper explanation of how to use and such.

In total it still needs work, vm/pm me again with the said changes is done.

Level 12
and all spells has no proper explanation of how to use and such.
mhm what you mean?
And i can make a Waterpool or something to make the players restore their lost HP/Mana.
But its not either a easy game, the point is that the players gonna do something.
And dont only stand beside the waterpool and restore all the time.
My last update was that i changed the map ping.
Fixed a bug in the game.
Added 2 items.
Added HOTKEYS for the spells.

But im online again and will work more on the map. But i dont see why u rejected my map. Since i did what u told me and i got it back to pending and therefor i was gone to Denmark in 1 week i got it rejected, why?

:fp::goblin_boom::fp::thumbs_up:

Level 30
But im online again and will work more on the map. But i dont see why u rejected my map. Since i did what u told me and i got it back to pending and therefor i was gone to Denmark in 1 week i got it rejected, why?

This:

My last update was that i changed the map ping.
Fixed a bug in the game.
Added 2 items.
Added HOTKEYS for the spells.

I'll see it soon