• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Protect the Sheeps

This is another version of "Protect the House".
This means:
- You are a Farmer
- You shall protect something, this time your 20 sheeps.
- You can build weak defences to make the zombies stay awey from you.
- The Target it to win all 20 waves!

There is no version log! :D There wont be any version counter either. But, before i posted it here on the HiveWorkShop.com i removed all leaks! Every single one.
This is one of my oldest new maps. That means the oldest of the new eleljrk generation of maps, after my old computer crashed. So this is / was the worst triggered of my maps, and now its fixed :D

I leaved this UnProtected so people that want to review, steal, learn or just use this as a template can do that :) I dont realy need to have this map Protected since its not so much work on it. For you guys that have watching the "Object Manager", you can see many "UnMade" units. Those are for next waves and stuff, its only 20 so far. So if you want to add a wave or two to the real version, just post the new version in a PM.

The Game:
You are a farmer, and some bloody and hungry zombies is coming from all directions to your little home in nowhere. You can be all from 1 to 10 players, and each wave sends 6 zombies from all the 4 spawns 6 times in total zombies. That means a total of 144 zombies each wave.
The 4 first waves, before first boss, is one shot kill. The gold hunt time as ive writed in the loading screen. Get as much gold as possible and buy items or buildings for the gold.
Every 5 wave is a Boss. The first boss is simple.. But if you dont know how to play, he can be hard. Each boss wave only send 1 unit from each spawn!

Anything? Just ask in a comment!
Enjoy the map! You have to save your poor sheeps!

Keywords:
sheep, s, sheeps, protect, the, house, zombies, creatures, danger, fun, hard, best, must, good, build, arena
Contents

Protect the Sheeps (Map)

Reviews
19:33, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved