Oasis and Desert 2 v1.0.3 - The Stinger Of Them All [TGM] Team presents... New versions are coming too.
It was in the deep past. The Universe had no fantasy worlds - only the Great Desert and the Great Oasis existed. The Great Desert was the homeland of cruelity and evil forces. The Great Oasis is a place where were many good and justiceful forces. That sides were in the unstoppable war.
One day the creature came there. It called himself the Balance Dominator. It was very powerful. And to stop the bloody war between Desert and Oasis Gods it locked them into two spheres. It told that after the Three Worlds will be formed, a man will come in that place and will continue the Epic War.
The Dominator is in the Arcane World now, as some of the wise men thought. No one saw it. No one heard it.
Later, one person called Dargorak found these two spheres and freed two ancient forces. It was his biggest mistake. And so the battle starts...
Unique Hero Pick System
Makes the hero pick much easier and show all advanced information about every hero ingame so you will be sure about the hero you will choose to play.
Step into the atmosphere of Oasis and Desert. Detailed terraining and day/night fog colors will help you to maximize the feeling of Oasis or Desert.
Every single ability is designed special for the hero and fits well with him. Invent different strategies of your way to victory using them!
Assistance, Chain Killing and Killing Spree Systems
Classic of AoS genre.
10 heroes ready to fight
Choose the hero and enter the bloody strife of Oasis and Desert!
Combo Ability System
Every hero ingame (except Drakonaga now) have 6 unique combinations of abilities allowing to widely increase the amount of strategies. The combos are craftable at Item Vendor. Note that you can't craft combo with two same abilities.
6 Elements: Fire, Water, Nature, Air, Holy and Darkness - each with different bonuses granted to hero;
Each element have his own Elemental Set and Elemental Orb (buyable at Item Vendor, Elemental Sets section);
Elemental Stats instead of only Strength, Agility and Intelligence widely extend the possibilities aswell;
The most epic and powerful item from elementalistics is Pulsar.
Swamp Megaboss and Cave Megaboss
Triggered and smart megabosses are waiting for you - one in cave, another in swamp. Slay them all for a nice reward!
Minibosses or Generals are the extra strong forest creeps who are hard to kill but give good reward.
5 different quests
The classic RPG element.
FICS is what is implemented in OaD 2 to allow players item crafting with full inventory. Double click crafting coming soon!
If I forgot to credit someone, reach me via PM or VM,
say me your nick and link the resource used. I'll include
you there too and apologize if I ever forgot you.
- Corrected green boxes showing instead of Archdruidess Form icon.
- Hero Pick System optimized.
- Hero descriptions changed: credit to SirNikolas for the help with algoritmization.
- New hero: Primal Stinger.
- Drakonaga: Added combo abilities.
- Fixed the bug that made Manawealth bonus trigger only with Empowered Jewel in inventory.
- Removed changing atmosphere for a while.
- Drakonaga: Watery Shield now won't disable other skills.
- Loading Screen changed (credit to Sevenix).
- Minimap Preview changed (credit to zbc).
- Fixed the incorrect view for observers in the beginning of the game.
Adjusted Tower Mode game ending.
Damage amount won't show by default now. Use -dmg command to toggle it.
Fading text from forest creep's death showing experience and gold is now completely separated.
-atmo command removed. Atmospheres are now switching every day and night.
The screen is now fading in the beginning for all players. All players can use chat now.
Disabled item icons fixed.
Weather effects added.
Oasis Lane Creeps scaling fixed.
Info menu fixed.
Fixed the bug with disabled icon of Caravan Ambush quest.
Fixed the bug with disabled order icons.
Ritual Blade's active ability now also works on heroes.
Eye of Fairies's price reduced from 800 to 400.
Eye of Sight's price reduced from 650 to 300.
Invisibility Potion now don't stack in inventory.
Fixed the bug with Emerald appearing from buying Eye of Fairies and Eye of Sight.
Fixed Exorcism bug that restored mana to the hero instead of burning it from the target.
Sanctify now really decreases enemy damage.
Fixed the problem that forced Blood of Fighter and Greater Armor to conflict.
Commander's Rage now affects target enemy unit's armor.
Hypocrites can now use jumpers.
Punishment can't target units now.
Heliocentric now also affects enemy units.
Fire Orb's stun duration is now 1.8 on all levels.
General: Quest Givers returned.
New hero: Drakonaga.
Lightning Warrior: Lightning Sphere in Lightning Whirl ability now disappears correctly.
Gray Inquisitor: New model.
General: Hero Pick System optimized - less lags now.
General: Hero respawn system changed: Heroes will now respawn after 7 seconds on all levels and will receive short time invulnerability as a protection against spawnkilling.
General: Lock icon added (credit goes to Sevenix).
General: Recondite Rune now works correctly.
General: Heroes of players who left the game are no longer available for killing: their ghosts are now surrounding the inner base.
New rune: Travelling Rune. Teleports the hero to the center of random lane.
Lane Creeps: Oasis Wiseman and Desert Wiseman removed.
Lane Creeps: Shared control removed.
Lane Creeps: Techtree system reworked. Now every in-game day their armor bonus will be adjusted by average DPS of allied heroes and their damage bonus will be adjusted by average armor of allied heroes.
General: Experience rate adjusted.
General: -share command removed.
General: Animal Courier icon changed.
General: E-mail updated to firstname.lastname@example.org. We need your feedback to keep improving the map!
General: Amulet of Heroes now also gives -110 mana.
General: Vampiric Sword now has -8 HP Regeneration.
General: Magic Jewel now also gives -1.12 Mana Regeneration.
General: Jewel now also gives -2.04 HP Regeneration.
General: Empowered Jewel now also gives -1.2 HP Regeneration and -0.92 Mana Regeneration.
General: Amulet of Shadows now also gives +15% chance to miss on each attack.
General: Crystal Shield now also gives +1.1 Mana Regeneration.
New item: Emerald.
New item: Fire Crown.
General: Reworked the descriptions of some items. These are: Amulet of Leader, Amulet of Shadows, Animal Courier, Antimagic Elixir, Belt of Overpower, Blink Sphere, Claws of Madness, Claws of Vampire, Clock Teleporter, Crown of Nobility, Crystal Shield, Elven Boots, Eye of Fairies, Eye of Sight, Fairy Water, Fire Hammer, Gloves of Giant, Gloves of Speed, Grinded Dagger, Healing Potion, Heavy Boots, Hellfire Bow, Helm of Defender, Invisibility Potion, Knight Armor, Magic Ring of Regeneration, Mana Potion, Mantle of Scientist, Medallion of Courage, Potion of Inner Pain, Rejuvenation Set, Ring of Agility, Ring of Intelligence, Ring of Protection, Ring of Regeneration, Ring of Strength, Robe of the Archmage, Shaman Dagger, Shoes of Agility, Soulstone, Steel Sword, Terror Axe.
General: Manawealth's Mana Regeneration now stack.
General: Hero basic ability tooltips were rebuilded.
General: Fixed Pulsar's tooltip.
General: Regeneration timer bug fixed: now HP and Mana regenerations work correctly.
General: Optimized hero spells and overall code: Recycling system implemented.
General: Fixed disabled icons appearing green (report me if some remained).
General: Fixed -atmo command.
Drakonai: Fire Orb's flying range fixed - now it's equal to 1000.
Drakonai: Fire Orb's explosion graphic improved.
Drakonai: Fire Orb's hero explosion graphic added.
Drakonai: Rage's graphic improved.
Drakonai: Rage now also ticks on cast immediately.
Drakonai: Rage stun duration increased from 0.1 to 0.23 seconds.
Drakonai: Rage's amount of distance triggering the effect increased from 500 to 540.
Drakonai: Rage's duration increased from 10 to 12 seconds.
Drakonai: Rage's manacost increased from 80/80/80/80 to 93/118/143/168.
Drakonai: Fixed Rage's issue allowing it to cast when flying.
Drakonai: Drakonai's Way will won't affect towers now.
Drakonai: Fixed Requiem of the Fire bug that permanently hid explosion effect before snakes start to come back to the hero.
Drakonai: Improved Fire Meteor's explosion effect.
Lightning Warrior: Fixed Electric Blade spell that had no effect on summoned units.
Optimized overall code and systems resulting less lag.
If hero was killed by forest creeps 37 * level of the forest creep who killed the hero will be taken.
If hero was killed by the Desert or the Oasis side, 270 gold will split.
If forest creep lasthitted the hero, assisters will now display properly.
If hero suicided, (level of this hero * 8 + 125) gold will split.
Blood effect won't trigger now if damage dealt equal to 0.
Heroes now receive heavy negative HP Regeneration when entering the enemy's inner base.
Killing Spree stage now also displays the gold your hero got for it.
Fixed the specific bug with hero disappearing after pick.
Removed the opportunity to control lane creeps and towers.
Available modes are separated from hints at game start now.
All forest creeps now have a reward equal to 46 * level of killed creep.
Experience is rescaled: with every level you gain you will need more experience to reach next one.
Corrected pathing in terrain zones that are surrounded by yellow:
Fixed various bugs with 'Combo Ability' ability.
Removed the voice notifications about ally attacking.
New Mode: -dom.
Killed Generals now count to all allies of the player who lasthitted General in 600 range.
Quest Givers locations are no longer displayed on minimap.
Added Quest Giver on the Oasis side.
'Forest Creep Hunt' quest now don't include Essence of the Swamp.
Quest Giver now plays his sound only when the hero of player who selects it is near.
New Quest: Caravan Ambush.
Fixed a bug with Mage Blade crafting that resulted Ritual Blade.
Added visual effects on Vampiric Sword.
Corrected the description of Mage Blade.
New visual aura effect for Boots of Winds.
Replaced aura buff for Boots of Winds.
Removed the stacking of Blink Sphere charges.
Potion of Inner Pain now really blocks the damage.
Corrected the missing comma in Pulsar description.
Assassin's Boots now speedup the hero instead of slowing him down.
Movespeed bonus from Assassin's Boots when the hero with low hp is near increased from 15% to 30%.
Assassin's Boots won't affect creeps now.
Healing Potion: Fixed buff tooltip.
Mana Potion: Fixed buff tooltip.
Animal Couriers can use jumpers now.
Removed '-fog' command.
New command: '-atmo'.
New item: Eye of Sight.
New item: Eye of Fairies.
New item: Manawealth.
'Gems' category is available now.
Darkness now places its curse correct.
Water and Darkness stat icons are swapped.
Fixed the issue that allowed Elemental Stats to trigger hero abilities.
Fire damage reflection increased from 1.6% to 4.9% per point but won't reach more than 75%.
Fixed the bug with one 'empty' stat-up (so your hero had max 13 stat-ups instead of max 14).
Changed Elemental Stats icon.
Fixed Entangle spell that sometimes worked only on one target.
Fixed the bug with Nature Peace that negatively affected Archdruidess.
Removed the silence visual during Entangle.
Entangle now gives stun instead of roots.
Base damage increased by 25.
Hypocrites can use jumpers now.
Corrected Flaming Wings tooltip.
Heaven Bless can now affect caster.
Corrected Divine Pact tooltip.
Lowered Divine Pact casting range from 800 to 550.
Fixed a bug with Electric Blade with wrong buffcasting.
Electric Blade can't affect caster and burn his mana now.
Corrected the Electric Blade's buff tooltip that showed 'Level 1' at any level of the ability.
Mass Shock don't pull its targets into unpathable areas now.
- Reduced in-game lag.
- New item: Boots of Gladiator.
- New item: Assassin's Boots.
- New item: Boots of Archmage.
- New item: Empowered Jewel.
- New item: Amulet of Heroes.
- New item: Ring of Life.
- New item: Medallion of Beast.
- New item: Amulet of Strength.
- New item: Amulet of Agility.
- New item: Amulet of Intelligence.
- New item: Amulet of Perfection.
- New item: Bow of the Winds.
- New item: Ritual Blade.
- New item: Mage Blade.
- New item: Vampiric Sword.
- New item: Bow of the Commander.
- New quest: Swamp Horror.
- Done minor terrain improvements.
- '-song' command changed to '-music' command. '-music' command contains all tracks that were in the '-song' command and 'on' and 'off' options.
- '-music' command now also displays the title of currently playing track.
- Trees now ressurect on death.
- Added creep upgrades.
- Added '-share' command.
- Removed custom music to lower the map file size.
- Drag selection is now unavailable.
- Finished Essence of the Swamp.
- Added drop from Essence of the Swamp.
- Added 'Gems' section to Item Trader.
- Changed all order icons.
- Healing Potion: changed icon.
- Mana Potion: changed icon.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Strengthen Slash double attack damage turned to static 56/67/78/89.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Strengthen Slash wound damage reduced from 12/24/36/48 to 4/8/12/16.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Fixed a bug with Instincts and supercharging attack speed.
- Fixed Nature's stun duration.
- New Desert track: NER - Desert Secrets
- Changed Holy elemental stat effects.
+1.3% to current health that will be restored every 3.5 seconds.
- Changed Nature elemental stat effects.
+0.5% HP Regeneration
+1.3% chance to stun an enemy for 0.82 seconds. Interval between possible stuns - 5 hits.
- Changed Fire elemental stat effects.
+1 Attack power
+1.6% damage returning to enemy.
- Changed Water elemental stat effects.
+0.5 Mana regeneration
- Fixed a bug with Soulstone dropping out from the inventory.
- Fairy Water now restores its charge on allied base.
- Fixed a bug allowing Fairy Water to have a charge when dropped and then picked.
- Fixed various bugs with quests.
- Added DPS Meter to game multiboard.
- Added side names to game multiboard.
- Removed an empty row when one of the sides have no players.
- Fixed a bug when Air Shield giving 4 Air instead of 3.
- Fixed a bug when Air Sword giving 3 Air instead of 4.
- Changed jumpers model.
- Movespeed cap increased from 400 to 522.
- Optimized in-game content.
- New sound for first moving creep waves spawn.
- New sound for first forest creeps spawn.
- New sounds for Hero Pick.
- New model for Oasis Warrior.
- Fixed a bug with unlimited elemental stat raising.
- Fixed a bug with hero pick system when same hero was selected.
- Cosmic Mage: Added combos.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Added hero glow.
- Sun Rogue: Heliocentric duration decreased from 8 seconds to 2.5 seconds.
- Sun Rogue: Heliocentric cooldown increased from 17/14/11/8 to 17/15/13/11.
- Sun Rogue: Heliocentric manacost increased from 75/90/105/120 to 115/120/125/130.
- Sun Rogue: Heliocentric (when used on bridges) will not pull (but will disable and fuse) enemy units outside the bridge and units in the process of jumping.
- Sun Rogue: Corona damage decreased from 115/165/215/265 to 74/82/90/98.
- Sun Rogue: Corona manacost decreased from 80/90/100/110 to 55/60/65/70.
- Sun Rogue: Corona cooldown decreased from 14/12/10/8 to 9/7/5/3.
- Sun Rogue: Solar Flare damage returned decreased from 60/75/90/105 to 25/35/45/55.
- Sun Rogue: Solar Flare duration decreased from 10 seconds to 6 seconds.
- Sun Rogue: Solar Flare manacost increased from 85/95/105/115 to 102/114/126/138.
- Sun Rogue: Solar Flare cooldown changed from 23/18/13/8 to 12 seconds.
- Demonic Drakonai: Optimized Fire Sphere code.
- Demonic Drakonai: Fire Sphere hero checking range increased from 100 to 140.
- Demonic Drakonai: Fire Sphere speed increased from 750 per second to 1125 per second.
- Demonic Drakonai: Fire Sphere stun duration changed from 2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds to 1.8 seconds.
- Demonic Drakonai: Fire Sphere manacost changed from 50 to 66/74/82/90.
- Demonic Drakonai: Fire Sphere cooldown changed from 15/13/11/9 seconds to 12 seconds.
- Demonic Drakonai: Fire Sphere cast range increased from 800 to 970.
- Demonic Drakonai: Fire Sphere maximal distance increased from 800 to 1000.
- New hero: Archdruidess.
- New hero: Berserk.
- Fixed the bug with Holy Stone giving Fire stat and removing Holy.
- Rejuvenation Set now really contains 5 charges.
- Fixed the bug pausing all the units after destroying towers in -ntow mode.
- Fixed the Oasis Mage model animation bug that filled the screen with his texture.
- Actually fixed the problem with damage text appearing through the fog of war.
- Damage text will now show damage only greater than 0.
- Corrected the effect of Antimagic Elixir not working on right target.
- Quest 'Forest Creep Hunt' now requires 12 creeps to be completed.
- Fixed Boots of Winds effect: aura don't work on item's owner now and on nearby allies except heroes.
- Removed charges in Vampire Claws.
- Fixed the bug with no cameras working during the mode selection.
- Demonic Drakonai: Changed Strength increasion per level from 2 to 1.7.
- Demonic Drakonai: Changed Agility increasion per level from 1.75 to 1.5.
- Demonic Drakonai: Changed Intelligence increasion per level from 2.25 to 1.2.
- Demonic Drakonai: Changed starting Strength from 23 to 26.
- Demonic Drakonai: Changed starting Agility from 18 to 22.
- Demonic Drakonai: Changed starting Intelligence from 16 to 19.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Changed Strength increasion per level from 2.25 to 1.9.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Changed Agility increasion per level from 2 to 1.75.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Changed Intelligence increasion per level from 1.75 to 1.32.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Changed starting Strength from 23 to 25.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Changed starting Agility from 18 to 21.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Changed starting Intelligence from 16 to 19.
- Gray Inquisitor: Changed Strength increasion per level from 1.8 to 1.67.
- Gray Inquisitor: Changed Agility increasion per level from 2.75 to 1.92.
- Gray Inquisitor: Changed Intelligence increasion per level from 2 to 1.78.
- Gray Inquisitor: Changed starting Strength from 22 to 23.
- Gray Inquisitor: Changed starting Agility from 23 to 27.
- Lightning Warrior: Changed Strength increasion per level from 1.9 to 1.55.
- Lightning Warrior: Changed Agility increasion per level from 2.7 to 1.87.
- Lightning Warrior: Changed Intelligence increasion per level from 1.1 to 1.37.
- Lightning Warrior: Changed starting Strength from 19 to 24.
- Lightning Warrior: Changed starting Intelligence from 16 to 21.
- Sun Rogue: Changed Strength increasion per level from 2.9 to 1.88.
- Sun Rogue: Changed Intelligence increasion per level from 1.8 to 1.34.
- Sun Rogue: Changed Agility increasion per level from 1.3 to 1.53.
- Sun Rogue: Changed starting Strength from 25 to 23.
- Sun Rogue: Changed starting Agility from 14 to 21.
- Sun Rogue: Changed starting Intelligence from 15 to 19.
- Cosmic Mage: New Hero (no combos but already come in handy).
- Fixed various bugs with Runesharpen.
- Fixed rare bug with Runesharpen not crafting.
- Fixed some bugs connected with new update.
- Oasis Warrior's attack power now equal to Desert Warrior's attack power.
- Added an Elemental Totems to double protect the bases from spawnkillers.
- Changed an icon of Soulstone having more than 15 charges.
- Changed an icon of Elemental Sets.
- New item: Grinded Dagger.
- New item: Hellfire Bow.
- New item: Terror Axe.
- New item: Claws of Madness.
- New item: Fire Hammer.
- New item: Ring of Protection.
- New item: Shaman Dagger.
- New item: Runesharpen.
- New item: Potion of Inner Pain.
- New item: Antimagic Elixir.
- New item: Rejuvenation Set.
- New item: Invisibility Potion.
- New item: Blink Sphere.
- New item: Claws of Vampire.
- New item: Boots of Winds.
- Sold item cost increased from 50% to 90% of original item cost.
- New game mode: -ntow.
- New Oasis theme: NER - Sacred Temple.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the mode selection after host typing everything containing '-' symbol.
- Added item list in the description of every category containing items.
- Number of creeps needed to complete 'Forest Creep Hunt' quest reduced from 20 to 15.
- Done some code improvements.
- Added -fog command that enables and disables fog.
- Removed the wind weather across the map.
- Added Additional Commands section in Info menu.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Fixed a bug with unlimited Bloody Pray hits and hero stucking around the target forever (no matter whether it is dead or not).
- Gnoll Headhunter: Changed Bloodbath combo. Forces himself to the targeted enemy unit, opening a wound that will slow him for 10% and increase the amount of slow every second for 10% until it reaches a cap. When cap is reached, the slow effect will stay for some time and will slightly decrease (-10% for every second).
- Gnoll Headhunter: Feral Rage damage per second per wound decreased from 50%/55%/60%/65% of hero Strength to 10%/20%/30%/40% of hero Strength.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Damage bonus from Toxic Claws decreased from 36/48/60/72 to 15/25/35/45.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Lost HP Percent from Fatal Fury decreased from 20/35/50/65 to 15/23/31/39.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Damage Bonus from Fatal Fury decreased from 80/90/100/110 to 50/55/60/65.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Added 10%/20%/30%/40% attack speed decrease to Punctured Cut.
- Lightning Warrior: Fixed the bug that allowed Lightning Warrior with Ion Guards trigger killing spree by killing creeps with guards.
- Demonic Drakonai: Drakonai's Way effect can no longer be triggered by Drakonai's abilities.
- Totally removed the lag before game starts.
- Desert soundtrack changed to Johan K - Evil Sands.
- Fixed a bug with mass yeti spawning.
- Elder Yeti: Removed ressurrection.
- Fixed a bug with limitless stat levelups.
- Fixed a bug with stun from Nature that stunned owner of nature stat instead of damaged enemy.
- Fixed a bug with disappearing parts of hero models in Hero Pick screen.
- Fixed some issues with missing terrain pathing.
- The middle lane jumpers didn't completely interrupt the hero's orders now.
- Normalized all the effects from Elemental Stats.
- Now you must kill 20 creeps to complete 'Forest Creep Hunt' quest.
- Fixed some tooltip errors.
- Arachnathid creeps name changed to Scorpion.
- Restructurized target priorities for lane creeps.
- New Forest Creep: The Archhydra (Mini-boss).
- New Forest Creep: The Archharpy (Mini-boss).
- New Forest Creep: The Green Archdragon (Mini-boss).
- New Forest Creep: The Bronze Archdragon (Mini-boss).
- New Forest Creep group: Seabourne.
- New Forest Creep group: Turtles.
- New Forest Creep group: Salamandras.
- New Forest Creep group: Owlbears.
- Damage from spells don't trigger Elemental Stats now.
- Damage from Elemental Stats don't trigger on-time spell effects.
- Fixed an imbalance between Oasis and Desert creeps, towers and lanes.
- New quest added: 'The General's Trials'.
- Reworked Essence of Swamp.
- Fixed Soulstone ability to be sold for enormous price after collecting some charges.
- Normalized forest creeps facing angles.
- Fixed a bug connected with some buff placings.
- Fixed some minor bugs with 'Forest Creep Hunt' quest.
- Added new Forest Creep anti-stealing system.
This influences only creep that will count for players during 'Forest Creep Hunt' quest.
Forest creep will count only to player who dealt the most high damage to this creep.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Added a cap of 220/260/300/340 total damage to Final Cut.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Fixed double damage display from wounds made by Gnoll Headhunter.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Added Combos.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Damage from Strengthen Slash wounds increased from 2/4/6/8 to 12/24/36/48.
- Lightning Warrior: Fixed a special bug that forced the effects from Elemental Stats to disappear when Lightning Warrior casted True Form.
- Lightning Warrior: Fixed a bug that prevented True Form to decrease minimal damage for triggering Ion Guards.
- Lightning Warrior: When a tower attacks the unit with Ion Guards, it won't disappear if no enemy units in 650 AoE will be detected.
- Sun Rogue: Added anti-attack to units casing and trapping into Heliocentric.
- Sun Rogue: Fixed a bug with Speed of Light not working sometimes.
- Decreased lag time for resources preloading.
- Repaired forest creep respawn.
- Fire damage return now don't affect towers.
- Removed an error when typing a mode after selecting a mode.
- Removed summons from forest creeps.
- Fixed -hints command. Now it works properly.
- Forest creeps now spawn after 2 minutes from mode selection.
- Quest 'Forest Creep Hunt' now have 2 minute delay before it will be available.
- Experience from forest creeps will grow up to level 5 of the hero.
- Fixed multiboard appearance for observers.
- Added damage showing texttags. Can be turned on and off using -dmg on/off.
- Added experience showing texttags. Can be turned on and off using -xp on/off.
- Addes 2 second stun chance to Nature.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Final Cut damage per wound increased from 25/30/35/40 to 65/75/85/95.
- Gnoll Headhunter: Feral Rage: Cap of damage stacks increased from 0 to 3.
- Sun Rogue: Added periodical stop orders to Heliocentric.
- Sun Rogue: Heliocentric duration decreased from 8 to 5.
- Sun Rogue: Solar Flare don't trigger feedback from damage received from spells now (except Ion Guards, Mass Shock and Lightning Whirl).
- Lightning Warrior: Great Storm damage decreased from 92/134/176/218 to 82/94/106/118.
- Lightning Warrior: Great Storm duration decreased from 10/15/20/25 to 3/5/7/9.
- Lightning Warrior: Great Storm manacost increased from 93 to 114.
- Demonic Drakonai: Requiem of Fire unit damage increased from 50 to 120.
- Fixed a bug with Combo Crafting
- Every category in Item Vendor now have a hotkey
- Fixed a food clock system - now it works correctly
- Fixed a Forest Creep respawn bug
- Gray Inquisitor: Life Circle now picks correct targets.
- Gray Inquisitor: Heaven Bless now picks correct targets.
- Assistance System now don't include allies of killing unit.
First public version.
Want to meet people who play OaD 2? Add in our Garena Plus group: 54137!
TGM Team is planning to make an AI so we need guides! Post one right here!
Found a bug that you want to be fixed? Post it right here!
Have a suggestion about something in the map? Let TGM know it by posting here!
Be active in OaD 2 Forum - it is very important to us to know that this map is more or less interesting for you to continue the development.
Moderator Comments (Highly Recommended)
Vengeancekael Date:2013/Jan/29 19:05:31
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]
Terrain-wise there's not much to say, everything's detailed, the tile variation is well executed and it looks realistic.
Gameplay-wise, it's the classic AoS style with 3 spells and an ultimate, while you've also included a combo system, which is kind of fun to fiddle around with. :P
The elements system is a small addition, but I don't see it as gameplay style changing.
You've added 2 different boss scenarios with varied spells for the bosses which is a neat idea for an AoS map, but you went too far with RPG elements in OaD: The quests you've added aren't necessary, you're deriving the game too much into the wrong direction, players should focus on PvP and on lanes.
There's a large variety of items, you've organized them well with the single merchant.
The custom units and models however are kind of a let-down due to the low quality, I know you're supposed to make low quality textures because of the file size limit, but this is just really bad to look at. :V
It would've been better to use models from the models section which are of high quality while at a small file size.
The Cosmic Mage's model/skin is a great example for this: The black cape is just really unattractive and not majestic looking at all, it looks like as if it's made of some black dirt. You've also made his eyebrows gray-white which doesn't really match the rest of his face, black would have been wiser.
And he looks weird with just one shoulderpad.
The Desert Mage's attack animation is also choppy looking, he always moves his legs awkwardly after every attack.
But enough of these small details, lets just get straight to the final point:
You've stuck to close to the generic AoS style, 3 lanes, creeps in a jungle, bosses (yours with different spells), a main building you have to destroy (but you have added a domination mode which is basically capturing 2 points to score - This is however a mode that is rather a small feature that will not be played so often, the normal mode is the main and more complex mode.
When I approved the project as a hosted project, I was expecting your team to come up with something completely out of the box, however you've leaned too much towards the classic AoS and only done retouches, by improving upon the same idea.
A video game comparison would be Rift and WoW, Rift being mainly the same type of game as WoW, but just having improved upon the same idea, the same questing system polished, better visuals, etc.
Note: I totally forgot to mention the UI, yeah I guess it's fine to implement DISBTN's like that to save space.
So to close this off, I will rate this 4/5, but will raise the rating once you've done the below things:
80% of the hero selection info is the storyline of the hero which, to be honest, 90% of players don't care about. I had already told you to add a short summary of the hero's skills and main function. in the team.
Oasis Archer's+Desert Spearthrower's shadow image should be shrunk
The level indicator should be put behind the player's name in the multiboard, to save space. (and it'd look better) [Talking about the multiboard here]
Reduce the size of the Oasis Defender's selection circle