• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

No More Room In Hell 1.7

b6yhpf.jpg

87748d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-mi.png

No More Room In Hell is an inspired other games zombie survival map, where your goal is to survive hordes of zombies devastosas until the rescue helicopter to arrive, No More Room In Hell is a map with up to 6 players and fully cooperative without teamwork defeat is certain. No More Room In Hell has its first release in 5 characters (5 guns), you choose-ra at the beginning of the game. The scenario is one where there is only a forgotten cabin for shelter and wait and survive until the rescue Directions forest. I will improve over the map going forward, however I need your help, comment saying what you do not like or giving suggestions, your comments help me a lot.

87747d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-f.png

• - Map with an acceptable story.
• - Need team work all the time
• - 5 Characters (Weapons) free choice
• - System innovative items

87750d1281896230-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-s.png

wrx93l.png

hx6kic.png

24b2l5k.png

87746d1281896144-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-c.png

Special Thanks:
CREDITS
- Models -

Chilla Killa
hortaxman
Draknyte1
eubz
RusUndead
Teaspoon
Goldwolf
Hellish Hybrid
Epsilon
funkid2
!!GORO!!
Kofi_Banan
WILL THE ALMIGHTY
jk2pach
Kitabatake

- Icons –

The_Silent
-JonNny
Zombie
Devine
ANdROnIQ
Matarael
NFWar

And for the creators of the Game NoMoreRoomInHell

87752d1281896430-need-pictures-your-map-description-come-here-assassinate-cl.png

----Version 1.7----

- Grenade bug fixed.
- Added upgrades to barrage.
- Bugs fixed.
- Added tools to make upgrades in the dams.
- Added 1 new weapon.

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Modern, Zombie, Survivor, Warcraft, Strategy, Risk
Contents

No More Room In Hell 1.7 (Map)

Reviews
15:25, 13th Mar 2014 Orcnet: The game is tightly spaced and suitable enough for your team to garrison yourselves against zombies which is a good value, the SFX used for the launcher is too much and bad looking, it also negates the fps and would cause...

M

15:25, 13th Mar 2014
Orcnet: The game is tightly spaced and suitable enough for your team to garrison yourselves against zombies which is a good value, the SFX used for the launcher is too much and bad looking, it also negates the fps and would cause lag when played online. Although its user-friendly and no much characteristic requirements assisted for the map, can be considered acceptable.

Level 10
Gonna Test this one :3 !
Edit :
Review

No More Room In Hell

Good Points :

- The UI In - Game fits to the game.
- Animations working complete.
Well Animations with gun working nice.
- Starter base for Players.
It would be hard if you need to build base at start.
- Supply that could be useful.
It is helpful to survive.

Bad Points :

- Models that not fit in game.
PlankingWolf said:
Maybe give him another model, because right now he doesn't really fit with the environment you made.
- Barrage is easy to destroy.
At the first wave of zombies they can easily break Barrage.
- Slow attack speed of unit.
However, if you use AK - 47 it's slow.

Suggestions

- Make AK - 47 a bit faster.
- Barrage is easy to break. Maybe put it a Higher HP ?

Score :

3.5 / 5

+Rep !

Last edited:
Level 20
I must say for a small map this is pretty good!

Although I couldn't test is much since I played it alone and it was impossible to beat first wave lol..

I would suggest you change the hp of the zombies based on the number of players, it can easily be done with an ability:

"Item Life Bonus Greater" Ability =

Zombie%20Health%20Upgrade.jpg

Each levels represents a number of player, if there are 3 players in-game the ability lvl should be at 3, if there are 7 then it should be 7.
NOTE: These values are just examples, you will need to balance the health bonuses yourself.

Well I hope I can test the map soon with more people and give a better review, 3/5 for now.

Level 10
I appreciate all the comments, and I'm already seeing say that making the 1.1 version, and already I'm packing a few small bugs and suggestions for putting you in practice, I'm putting the dam upgrades, thanks for the comments everyone, and wait version 1.1 this very close!

Level 4
For now I'll rate this 3/5. It needs more improvement like balancing, language, and skills, you should add more, and the zombies. The terrain should be improved but I know you used a template.

You should also change the projectile of hero, and its animation. It will make the map more interesting if improvements are applied. I'll look forward for further updates :) coz I really love zombie-themed maps.

Level 3
This is a pretty fun map, but like everyone said it needs improvements. I suggest to remove the attribute boost because attributes are already boosted by leveling up, replace it with something like a specialization , e.g Engineering - Increases the hit points of barrage built and damage of Sentries, Marksmanship - Increases damage weapons dealt, Demolition - Increase damage of grenades, rockets and landmines, Medic - Increases health restored by medkits, you know something like that you get it ^^

Level 10
Version 1.5 RELEASED !!!!

----Version 1.4----

- Character (Sniper) adjusted
- No longer possible to attack the allied characters
- Other minor changes.

----Version 1.5---- (NEW!)

- Zombies and bosses revised
- Add the ability to repair the barrages for the characters
- Removed attributes by level of characters
- Terrain Reworked
- Barrages Reworked
- Decreased the maximum amount of players from 11 to 6 players
- Other minor changes.

Level 1
Uhm do you have a group? what i mean is a community of players where i can play with.
Here are my suggestions
•Change the player models
•Classes (maybe like medic?)
•Melee weapons
•Obviously Flamethrower and Shotgun must be an AoE weapon
•Bigger map (Explorable places, More Houses)
•Uhm Item searching system? o_O
Y'know survivors need to search for useful things and stuffs! like... destroyable crates! and... more item drops! (not just tools)
•Limited Resources
If you approve this suggestion you need to reduce zombie spawn each wave cuz it will make the game harder than the hardest. and this suggestion will make it more "Survival game"
•Remove Flare Gun
cuz someone says
"Just wondering though, if hell the military has already sent helicopters to give out supplies, why not just grab the survivors with them!? Stupid." funny but i agree 'bout this
•Rare zombies

i cant remember other suggestions _ _lll

Level 10
Uhm do you have a group? what i mean is a community of players where i can play with.
Here are my suggestions
•Melee weapons
Y'know survivors need to search for useful things and stuffs! like... destroyable crates! and... more item drops! (not just tools)
•Limited Resources
If you approve this suggestion you need to reduce zombie spawn each wave cuz it will make the game harder than the hardest. and this suggestion will make it more "Survival game"
•Remove Flare Gun
cuz someone says
"Just wondering though, if hell the military has already sent helicopters to give out supplies, why not just grab the survivors with them!? Stupid." funny but i agree 'bout this
•Rare zombies

i cant remember other suggestions _ _lll

I play with bot of ENT Gaming, is always full house. And thanks for the suggestions!

Level 4
Here are my suggestions
•Melee weapons
•Limited Resources
•Remove Flare Gun
cuz someone says
•Rare zombies

Makes sense, I remembered ZAF in item searching system. Hahhahahah anyways that's a great idea. I hope this map improves 'coz there are only few zombie themed maps nowadays.

For me, I suggest only on zombies.
-Day/Night system so players could scavenge in area.
-Make a common zombie on all waves (indefinite spawn on night)
-Make a mutated zombie (stronger ones but few x number of players)

hahahhaahahahah! thats only a suggestion :D

Level 2
their suggestions too advanced the Day/Night System is the most hardest to do with it also those zombies are so fast attacking they can destroy barricades for 2 secs you should make them attack slower and their movement speed and also the decorations on house you should add more.