• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The New Order v1.49

This is a melee map whit only new races.
You can play as Blood Elf, Elementary, Goblin, Burning Legion, Naga, Dark Elf, Qiraji, or Vampire Counts. all races have a ultimate.

AI's
there is 2 working AI's right now ..
make a computer Orc and it will play as Goblin
make a computer Undead and it will play as Chaos

Vampire Count:
Screenshot

Qiraji:
Screenshot

Dark Elf:
Screenshot

Naga:
Screenshot

Burning Legion:
Screenshot

Goblin:
Screenshot

Elementary:
Screenshot

Blood Elf:
Screenshot

Keywords:
Strategy, New Race, race, Blood Elf, Elementary, Goblin, Burning Legion, Naga, Dark Elf, Qiraji, Vampire Counts, war, melee
Contents

The New Order v1.49 (Map)

Reviews
21:37, 27th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 3
Its a pretty good game, but, for exmaple with Elemental race, if you have enough money and click fast enough you can get more then one ultimate. And the watershirne turns into a boat.

Uhm, this is altered melee not melee

Edit: Tested...

And in elementary many buildings have a strange bug that when you train something is stuk and the structure become useless

The elementary needs energy generators near the shrines so they can work, add one generator near the shirine and this stuck won't happen.

Review:
[-] Typos: The are many typos and spelling error in this map
[-] Buttons out of Order: Some command buttons are out of order: upgrades, units, spells, etc. The worst of them is the attack and defend button of some buildings.
[-] Few Heroes: There are too few heroes to train! Add more.
[+-] Terrain: The terrain isn't the worst, but is prety unbalanced.
[+-] Creeps: The creep camps are too strong, unbalanced and aquire targets from too far, they even attacks your base sometimes.
[+-] AI: There are only two AIes, and they are too easy to been beaten, add more AIes and improve their hardness
[+] Many Custom Races: The custom races variety is very big, but you could use some more custom models for the races buildings, especialy the Chaos Orcs.
[+] Balanced: I haven't played with all the races yet, but as far as i have seen they are prety balanced

Rating: 2/5, lots of major bugs and errors to be fixed prevents this map from having a better rating, despites, the errors can be easily fixed. :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 3
Awe, think its a very nice map
didn't really have time to play it, but I DL'ed it and tested it, love the Qiraji, and the Goblins...But I feel that it was a bit lame to include races that were already created, such as Naga, and The Chaos-which at least only in the beginning, looked exactly like normal orcs(except for the fact that the skin color and buildings were darker)

nice Goblin models :p , and I like the Qiraji main base, looks awesome

Terraining : I think the terrain is pretty good, but I think it could have been done better--bigger variety of terrain types could have made it better, but its not really hard to add

think it would have deserved a 5/5 if you only put in races made by you. Naga makes it lack originality, 4/5 :p

Overall wd, seemed to be a good map when I started and it looked interesting. Didn't have any time to test how balanced it is though.

Level 1
great map!! like it !! especially the blood elves... hmm can u add some gates?? and some units with charm ability.. just a suggestion XD

Level 1
I've gotta be completely honest. Ive never played a Warcraft map that made me intensely aware that I got the map off the internet. There are some innovations, but their execution is extremely clunky. The Quiraji...anywho, when tooltips weren't missing, I was trying to decipher the internet jargon. It might as well be in Spanish, because anyone with any grasp of the English language will have to read it a few times. I understand that you think it's funny, but that map highlights the worst parts of socializing on the internet. It makes it look sloppy.
I apologize if that was mean, Im simply being honest.