• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Neutral Hostile Extreme v6.32

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
200269-albums4160-picture39619.jpg

Map Description:

This map is an open RPG map where you purchase your spells so you can make a unique hero every time you play.
There are four enemy AI heros that roam the map and grow stronger as the game progresses.
Several mini bosses that you must defeat before you reach your ultimate goal of defeating the powerful Wendigo end boss and claim your prize.

Map Features:

+New difficulty settings that effect starting gold, Exp. gain for enemy AI heros and creep spawns.
+Your hero can have a total of 7 different spells
+50 different spells to choose from
+Most spells go up to level 10 (your heros spell icon will tell you when you reach max level)
+nine different shops for purchasing weapons, potions, scrolls, spells and more.
+Recipe books can be purchased for combing items with the item combining ability.
+Custom heros with starting attributes and attribute gained per lvl included in description.
+The map has 4 enemy Ai heros that will gain level along with you so they grow stronger along with your hero for some challenging game play.
+Custom items some rare and very powerful.
+Custom creeps that are replaced by more powerful creeps as the game progresses.
+Several custom mini bosses with custom spells and triggers.
+New item stack/unstack system

Authors notes:

There's no quest to complete on this map, no puzzle's to solve it's pretty much just a battle against you, the AI heros and the creeps.
If you like playing a mini open rpg without quests, an easy revive system
and many spells to use (you can have up to seven) then I hope you'll enjoy my little map.)

200269-albums4177-picture39487.jpeg

200269-albums4177-picture39485.jpeg

200269-albums4177-picture39488.jpeg

200269-albums4177-picture39591.jpeg

200269-albums4177-picture39594.jpeg

200269-albums4177-picture39593.jpeg

200269-albums4177-picture39592.jpeg

Version 6.13

-Improved some of the enemy units with more hit points and attack.
-Increased the skip level requirement on rain of chaos (archimonde) to reduce running for your life.
-Added the combine items ability which lets you combine items to make weapons and potions.
-Added more spells for a total of 45.

Version 6.15

-Added Difficulty settings which effect enemy AI exp. gain, Starting gold and creep spawns.

Version 6.16

-Added stats to each hero description including starting attributes and attribute gained per level.
-Increased the duration on enemy AI hero respawn time.
-Added gamplay information
-Added objective information
-Reduced the cooldown on buying abilities from 30 seconds to 1 second.
-Reduced the cooldown on most potions and weapons for a better multiplayer game.
-Limited the custom heros to one per player (thanks spy for the info)

Version 6.17

-Added Map preview

Version 6.18

-Added spell descriptions in shops
-Changed the prices on some spells
-Lowered the damage on Storm Bolt slightly

Version 6.19

-Added new revive system
-Fixed some spell descriptions
-Increased the amount of item drops
-Increased difficulty on normal and hard by increasing rate of low level creep replacement.

Version 6.20

-Added a new Kodo Beast hero
-Added 4 new custom spells
-Added a new custom spell shop
-Fixed some ability tooltips to read correctly

Version 6.21

-Added system to prevent hero from using an ability item once you reach max level
-Reduced maximum revive time to 45 seconds
-Changed brillance aura from a percentage to a point gain (was too powerful)
-Increased Phoenix spell to three levels now summons up to 3 phoenix
-Removed the ability doom
-Added the ability Raise Dead
-Summon Water Elemental now summons a more powerful elemental at lvl 5 instead of two lvl 4 elementals.
-Added some terrain elements to the boss area

Version 6.22

-Archimonde's Finger of Death ability was increased to 5 levels with the same damage at level 5 as it had previously at level 3.
-Dark Portal spell was also increased to 6 levels that only summons one unit now at level one and not two. Also increased the skip level requirement.
-Lowered damage on Finger of Pain (Neutral Hostile) used by the Warlock.
-Lowered stun duration of Firebolt (Neutral Hostile) from 2 seconds to 1 second for a hero and increased cooldown slightly.
-Fixed tooltip discrepancies including all Skeletal Orcs, Rain of Chaos, Naga Warqueen and Elven Mage.
-Changed the gold description.
-Again did some balancing to the creep spawn triggers to make the map easier on the easy difficulty level.

Version 6.23

-Added a item stack/unstack system
-Added item tome of retraining
-Added some custom icons
-Fixed the item combine ability so it wouldn't be removed if you try to increase lvl.
-Replaced Rabid wolf and Raging wolf ability bloodlust with Frenzy
-Replaced Orc Skeletal Destroyer and Orc King ability raise dead with a more powerful version that also raises Skeleton Mages

Version 6.24

-Added two new hero models
-fixed some disable icons

Version 6.25

-Added two new pheonix units to the ability pheonix so it would summon stronger units instead of multiple summoned units of the same type.
-Added four more infernals so the rain of chaos ability would summon a varity of infernals instead of multiples of the same unit.
-Added new tavern with two new custom heroes
-Adjusted the prices on reign of chaos and pheonix
-Added a new custom creep to the creep respawn table
-Added victory condition to the map

Version 6.26

-Fixed a bug where the new tavern heroes were not reviving

Version 6.27

-Fixed the tooltips on the Rain of Chaos ability to read the Infernals damage correctly
-Fixed a bug that was selecting the revived Hero for every player.
-Added the ablilty Ball Lightning
-Added the ability Hammer of Thor

Version 6.28

-Fixed the Phoenix ability to show the egg model for levels 2 & 3

Version 6.29

-Fixed the phoenix tooltip to read correctly
-Added three new heroes
-Added ability Death Aura
-Added ability Frost Nova (not the default melee ability)
-Replaced the cooldowns of all health stones/gems to separate from potions
-Lowered the price on some health and mana potions

Version 6.30

-Fixed many trigger leaks

Version 6.31

-Added model CallerofFire
-Added potion icon for healing elixer
-Fixed Gargolye Mutant's Mana in stone form
-Removed tome of retraining
-Fixed shop sounds

Version 6.32

-Changed some ability hotkeys
-Changed the tooltips on all abilities to show the hotkey

Original Terrain was created by: Blizzard Entertainment
Terrain Edited by: ironman47

Modeling - Hero glow added by: Slayer14

Spell/projectile models created by sPy: Green Missile, Shockwave and Lava Bomb

Custom icons by: ikeike, 67chrome, PeeKay, 4eNNightmare, CRAZYRUSSIAN
New Holy Nova icon by: Blizzard Entertainment

Item stack/unstack system created by: DangerB0y

Spells

Lightning Strike created by: Paladon
Hammer of Thor created by: Maker
Ball Lightning created by: MorTar
Frost Nova created by: calex

Custom unit models

Bear Warrior: By JokeMaster
UndeadBloodElf: By ironmaiden
Fel Vindicator_version 2: By Ampharos_222
Fradz: By Kitabatake
Naga Warqueen: by unknown (if you know who made this model please PM me)
Malygos the spellweaver created by: Sellinisko
Marrowmancer created by: Ampharos_222
AzureDragonJundicator created by: General Frank
DragonCallerofFire created by: General Frank

Keywords:
RPG, ironman47, Adventure, role playing game, four player,Boss,difficulty settings,
Contents

Neutral Hostile Extreme v6.32 (Map)

Reviews
09:01, 28th Aug 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected 16:20, 28th Jan 2011 Cweener: Rejected (until updated) Check out midnighter's review. Fix one of the things mentioned and this could pass. 2.5/5 from me.

M

09:01, 28th Aug 2011
-Kobas-:

16:20, 28th Jan 2011
Cweener: Rejected (until updated)
Check out midnighter's review.
Fix one of the things mentioned and this could pass. 2.5/5 from me.

Level 3
i played your map, its actually something nice to have fun with for in between, especially with friends. Although ts nothing really special and the idea isn't new.

I would add a hint to where you can buy your abilities (it took quiet time till i found out) and set an amount of time u need to revive after death, also for the AI-controlled heros (coz its annoying if u kill them and they just rise instant infront of you)

I'll give it 3/5 cause it was quiet fun to play

sPy

sPy

Level 21
Here's what I think..No offense intended:
Fun Factor
The AI alone makes the single player is fun to play already. Getting skills, item drops.. The custom skill learning makes the gameplay never get bored.
Heroes
Heroes are good enough, proper descriptions is given which makes it still matches the minimum standard. However, you could give more details about the heroes. For example, showing his/her starting strength, a little bit of the hero's story... I noticed that some of the heroes as the same attributes, make them a little different, if you want increase the fun-factor.
Items
I like the items, you also included the item drop systems too, which is pretty good. However, you might want to reduce the cooldown of each ability purchase, because it's pretty slow when you wanted to increase the level of an ability twice. And, you should use runes/tomes to learn an ability instead of using charged items.
Artifical Intelligence
The AIs is pretty good in my opinion. But there's a few things that I didn't like.

- They use the different heroes which can't be found in the tavern
- They spawn automatically even if you didn't put Computer at the players slot
- They use the same hero/ability all the time
- They do not get revived the same way like players do
Bugs/Wrongs/Bads
I discovered some bad part of this game.

- There's no any "How to Play" and "Objective" section, all the things that you told is abilities.
- If your money is 0 when you died, you can no longer revive so you should make it auto revive.
- Instead of using floating texts for bounty, you could just change the bounty of a unit at Object Editor.
- Abilities lack descriptions when purchasing them. At least please provide some information about what it do.
- Sometimes creeps drop empty vials, or you purposely did it?
- Make the limit of heroes to 1. To do it, firstly add your custom heroes to Gameplay Constants>Dependency Equivalents. Add then add a trigger action about limiting heroes amount.

Level 8
I've been making maps for a while but am new to the hive and uploading my maps to the internet. (thats why there's no instruction or gameplay info) easy enough to fix. And thanks for your comments pflasti and spy.

Reviving from tavern - or instant reviving with timer. I notice a lot of maps use the latter method of reviving your hero with a timer that increases duration the more you die, ie penalty for dying which is good although reviving from the tavern the cost increases with your hero lvl but you run out of gold your done. I never ran out of gold myself but I may change that you can continue gameplay even if your busted.

Playable heros stats - I thought they were all different somewhat I'll check that out.

Purchasable abilities - no discription, cooldown to long. Oversight on my part I'll fix it. I did use a charged item instead of rune/tome. It gets does the job, don't see a problem there.

Enemy AI heros - using different heros other than the ones in the tavern. I don't see a problem there although the enemy Archimonde does have an advantage at first because of the powerful spells he has. Although your hero's spells most anyway go up to lvl 10 and eventually surpass the enemy AI heros. Auto spawning when killed that should have a delay. I'll fix that too.
As far as them using the same spells, not true Archimonde uses rain of chaos and dark portal once he reaches a higher level. Lich uses frost armor &frost nova, Anubarak uses carrion beetles and impale.

The foating text instead of bounty - I actually used both so you would get more gold as they increase in hero level. Wasn't sure if the bounty set in the object editor increases with level?

Setting the limit for a custom hero to 1 - I had no idea how to do that. I've tried before with a trigger but it never worked with a custom hero. Thanks for the info and the review.)

Level 10
Setting the limit for a custom hero to 1 - I had no idea how to do that. I've tried before with a trigger but it never worked with a custom hero. Thanks for the info and the review.)

You could use a trigger like this:

• Hero Limiting
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Limit training of Royal Guard to 1 for Player 1 (Red)
      • Player - Limit training of Naga War Queen to 1 for Player 1 (Red)
But if you used a trigger like this, you would have to list all of the Heroes in the Tavern and you'd have to list them for every player.

You could also go in the Gameplay Constants go down to Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Hero, add all of the Heroes in the Tavern and then just have a simpler trigger:

• Hero Limiting
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Melee Game - Limit Heroes to 1 per Hero-type (for all players)

Level 8
Spy already answered my question as he stated above -

Make the limit of heroes to 1. To do it, firstly add your custom heroes to Gameplay Constants>Dependency Equivalents. Add then add a trigger action about limiting heroes amount.

But if for some reason you wanted to do it with a trigger instead your way sounds good except if there were several human player slots it would be much easier to do it like this:

• Melee Init
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players controlled by a User player) and do (Player - Limit training of Lady Vashj to 1 for (Picked player))

Reactions: sPy
Level 2
So far, everything is good, except after I die, I need to pay to get revived. Can't you get a counter or sth for auto-revive based on your lvl? Sure I never run out of money but when I play alone,I can never get beyond the amount of 500 gold or so.

Level 8
So far, everything is good, except after I die, I need to pay to get revived. Can't you get a counter or sth for auto-revive based on your lvl? Sure I never run out of money but when I play alone,I can never get beyond the amount of 500 gold or so.

Thanks for your comments, I have been thinking about changing the revive system. Some one else commented about that too. I just don't have time today. Next update.)

Level 29
Ok, here's my suggestion;

- Make custom models/spells/icons
- Make more random items drop from creeps (this can be done by triggering)
- The abilities can't go pass level 1, so you should fix this
- The market doesnt have items
- I suggest you should make 2v2v2v2 (with AI support)
- Place the base of players at the 4 corners
- Place the enemy AI hero in the center as their base
- Make creeps respawn on the same point where they stand when the map started
- Make creep heroes and level them together with the highest level hero in the game

Level 8
Ok,

-make custom models/spell/icons - on my to do list gonna take some time.

-more random items - you know I actually lowered the amount of drops because I felt that it was too much. I think what I'm gonna do is increase the amount of drops with the difficulty.

-abilities can't go past one? Did you playtest this map? I'll make sure thats working for all players since I've never tested any other player except P1 & P2

-the market does have items after some items drop just like melee games.

-2v2v2v2- That would take some work since AI's are in slots 5-8.

-Bases in the corners? That just seems like a bad idea since you start in the center of the map in town. (Where all the shops are). That also makes it a lot easier to get anywhere on the map if you die.(you respawn in the middle)

- Place the enemy AI hero in the center as their base - its really not a bad idea for a map but I think the current placement is good and to do that would have to totally revamp the map.

- Make creeps respawn on the same point where they stand when the map started - they currently respawn in creep spawn areas, but that does sound better really it would prevent some issues with creeps possibly respawning in strange places. (haven't really seen a problem with that though).

- Make creep heroes and level them together with the highest level hero in the game - this is the best idea i've heard! Creep heros that level with player heros thats awsome! I like it!

Thanks Mckill for your suggestions.

Level 29
I suggested bases in the corners & enemy AI in the center is because of 2v2v2v2, the reason why I suggest this is the map is very easy to win since the AI enemy is far from each other, if you played footman frenzy, you will know what I mean...You dont need to revamp the map for this...Furthermore, if you do this, then your map will be PvP which is good...

Anyway, this is only a suggestion :)

As for ability not pass level 1, I've tried single player 1 for that...

Level 8
-I just tested the map again and most spells/abilities do go up to level 10. Maybe there is a certain spell thats got a messed up trigger thats not increasing in level, I'll have to test more.

-Putting the players in the corners isn't possible without totally changing the map because: 1. there's the final boss area in the bottom right corner of the map, 2. there's a miniboss in the top right.

-I think what you meant was put the players start where the AI heros are.
Also making it a 8 player map instead of 4 players would mean moving the AI heros to Neutral hostile owned, where they would be teamed with the creeps.

-That alone would make the map a lot harder and would enable some serious multiplayer action.

-This map started out as a 2 player map.)

I think I will take your suggestion and make it a 8 player map. Why not.

Thanks again McKill.

Level 7
wow this sucked a bit.
Some heroes can't attack air units, played for Naga guardian thing and couldn't kill both dragon neither gargoyle, also you should check some spell are they are working, like doom, wasted cash and spell slot for them, couldn't attack nothing, because they were "to strong" or they were heroes.
Plus some spell cool down groups are the same, had drain mana and drain health, but could only use drain health because no matter which spell i start to use, because they use the same cool down group i always used drain health.
And most common thing, shortcut keys, most of them are the same and are really annoying.
Drain mana or drain health has a wrong tooltip, it doesn't have correct max level.

-I think what you meant was put the players start where the AI heros are.
Also making it a 8 player map instead of 4 players would mean moving the AI heros to Neutral hostile owned, where they would be teamed with the creeps.
AI sucks here, all they do is walk around kill nearest creeps, die every 30-50sec, buy useless dump and doesn't use the abilities that they bought,so AI is worthless here.
I strongly suggest that you would improve the AI. Make em buy certain abilities not random, make em have builds for easy/normal/hard.

Last edited:

sPy

sPy

Level 21
AI sucks here, all they do is walk around kill nearest creeps, die every 30-50sec, buy useless shit and doesn't use the abilities that they bought,so AI is worthless here.
I strongly suggest that you would improve the AI. Make em buy certain abilities not random, make em have builds for easy/normal/hard.

Hey hey, be polite a little? He's trying to improve the map, give him some time. And don't be rude.

Yeah, I agree that AI is bad, but I'm still feeling the fun.

Level 10
wohuynia said:
Plus some spell cool down groups are the same, had drain mana and drain health, but could only use drain health because no matter which spell i start to use, because they use the same cool down group i always used drain health.

There's really nothing he could do about that. That's just a problem you will have to work around yourself. There isn't anyway I can think of that he can fix that.

wohuynia said:
Some heroes can't attack air units, played for Naga guardian thing and couldn't kill both dragon neither gargoyle, also you should check some spell are they are working,...

Couldn't you find one or buy one at the marketplace? I'm sure that there's an orb somewhere on the map. It's a normal item and he wouldn't take the orbs out.

And wohunyia, try being less rude next time you post something to someone and they did nothing to you.

And this map doesn't really deserve a 2/5. I mean, come on!

sPy

sPy

Level 21
There's really nothing he could do about that. That's just a problem you will have to work around yourself. There isn't anyway I can think of that he can fix that.
It can be fixed, just make the cooldown group has the same data as the item's ability. For example, if one of your item called Ultimate Killer Potion has an ability called Super Killer, just put the cooldown group to that ability.

Anyway, I suggest you not to start a flame war, it's never gonna give a great result.

Level 8
sPy - I don't thin k slayer14 tryin to start a flame war he's just sayin it's not all that dude, Chill.

Some of Wohunia's comment are justified, the map does have some flaws and I like to fix them. Like the AI could be better. He did say pardon me for my rudeness so that cool.
But I did get this :fp: the AI buys useless crap and doesn't use the abilities that they bought,so AI is worthless here.
Actually the AI doesn't buy anything (buy abilities?) the items they recieve are random and the abilties the have are they're default ablities. And the do use both items and abilities.

Anyway thanks for you comments guys :)

Level 7
okei, i have removed that rude word "shit" from earlier post.
well there are lots of cool down groups that you can chose from, they don't effect spells, they are just to separate spell cool downs, so you can pick any other.

Orbs... they do like how much damage to air units?? 26-30?? that dragon i think has better health regain then that damage,i mean that is really disappointing when you can't kill air units.
Plus it was immune to magic so i think orbs count as magic ( correct me if I'm wrong. )
I would waste nice damage attribute just to kill a dragon.

I would suggest for items, you could add more of them, i like the ability thing there are lots of em, but there are very few items in the game, items could be for ranged/melee/int units.

You could even add trigger spells not only the edited blizzard stock spells, that would make a game a lot better.

To all others excuse me for my "flame-ish" talk, i just can't help it... And the rating:
1 point - for the abilities.
1 point - for the normal fun factor.

and the downers of the map - Some abilities are incomplete, there's still in-balances in the game, not enough items, there could be a trigger that creeps would get stronger after sometime, terrain could use drastic improvements.

Level 10
sPy said:
It can be fixed, just make the cooldown group has the same data as the item's ability. For example, if one of your item called Ultimate Killer Potion has an ability called Super Killer, just put the cooldown group to that ability.

I'm sure he was talking about the spells "Drain Life" and "Siphon Mana", not items. I know that the cooldown groups on items can be changed.

sPy said:
Anyway, I suggest you not to start a flame war, it's never gonna give a great result.

Agreed. But I wasn't gonna start a flame war, but if I was, it wouldn't be here, under these map comments, it'd probably be on his visitor messages. :)

wohuynia said:
Orbs... they do like how much damage to air units?? 26-30?? that dragon i think has better health regain then that damage,i mean that is really disappointing when you can't kill air units.

All orbs deal the same damage as your Hero's damage. You can kill air units, but it is very difficult to kill that Dragon King alone with a low level (1-12) Hero.

wohuynia said:
Plus it was immune to magic so i think orbs count as magic ( correct me if I'm wrong. )

Uh, your wrong. Orbs are the same damage type as the Hero's attack 2 damage type. (It's usually Hero.)

wohuynia said:
I would waste nice damage attribute just to kill a dragon.

What's a "damage attribute"? Do you mean your Hero's primary attribute? And by this whole sentence do you mean, instead of buying tomes that increased your primary attribute (or toming up like a noob, which is the way I've seen it worded on a Footman Frenzy map), you bought an orb?

Level 8
Updated to Ver 6.19

Ok, I just recently updated the map to version 6.19 with the following changes:

-Added new revive system
-Fixed some spell descriptions
-Increased the amount of item drops
-Increased difficulty on normal and hard by increasing rate of low level creep replacement.

Reactions: sPy
Level 7
What's a "damage attribute"? Do you mean your Hero's primary attribute? And by this whole sentence do you mean, instead of buying tomes that increased your primary attribute (or toming up like a noob, which is the way I've seen it worded on a Footman Frenzy map), you bought an orb?

Sorry now i remember the word, "additional damage" not attribute.
If when i planned to kill that dragon i was level 30+ 5 them swords and healing orb. so if i remove any of these items I lose something rather important.

Level 29
OK, here's my suggestion again...

- Powerful spells like Rain of Chaos, Phoenix, etc... should have requirement levels
- Archimonde & Balnazaar is too powerful due to their Rain of Chaos & DArk portal ability
- Creeps are too powerful as the game progresses, you should level them by the same level as the highest level hero in the game
- Like I said before, I cant go pass level 1, as you can see in the picture, I am already level 4 but my storm bolt & Divine shield ability is still at level 1.

Clipboard02.jpg

- I will suggest more latter

Level 8
Powerful spells like Rain of Chaos, Phoenix, etc... should have requirement levels
If the spells leveled with your hero I would have lvl requirments on them but they don't so they have higher pric tags :)

Archimonde & Balnazaar is too powerful due to their Rain of Chaos & DArk portal ability

I agree that they are powerful, but I've had a few people say the "AI is weak" so I increased they're rate of exp gain on normal and hard. You think theyre tough now what would happen if I allied them with the neutral hostile. I might do that on hard difficulty.

Creeps are too powerful as the game progresses, you should level them by the same level as the highest level hero in the game

I like this idea but would take considerable time to make new hero creeps. Or could spawn a certain level creep dependent on player hero level. That would be much easier and give similar results. As the map is now there is a 1 in 20 chance that a dying creep will be replaced with a powerful creep on easy. Normal gives a 1 in 5 chance.

I cant go pass level 1

Maybe I should've made that more clear in the map info. You have to buy a spell to increase its level. My bad :)

Level 7
I've recently remembered now Angel Arena map few triggers, that could help out with to high creep level.
Creator put several units in one group.
Example:
1 group - levels 1-7.
2 group - levels 7-15.
3 group - levels 15-25.

Firstly spawn 1st group and after game progresses you just remove the 1st group and spawn the 2nd group.
So far as I'm thinking this could be done in 2 triggers, like setting variables and second:
  • event
    • Periodic time - every 1 sec.
  • condition
  • action
    • if
      • player level is equal or higher then 7
    • then
      • spawn <2nd group> at <spawn location>.
    • else
    • if
      • bla bla bla etc
Well this is only a suggestion, you could do this with "time elapsed" or any other event.

Level 8
Not a bad thing to have on a hero arena map. I had a creep spawn trigger on a arena map that did just what your taking about. But your way off on the creation trigger. It should look more like the one I made. This is the actual creation trigger:

• Create Creep1
    • Events
      • Time - Every 30.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • (Number of units in (Units in Creep Top <gen>)) Less than 5
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Run CreepTriggers1[(Random integer number between 0 and 19)] (ignoring conditions)
Every 30 seconds of game time this trigger would check the amount of creeps in region creep top. If the number of creeps was less than 5 it would run another trigger, a creation trigger that would pick from a premade set of creeps in a creep table containing 20 different creeps and spawn one at random in that region. Once your hero reached a certain level that trigger would turn off and a simular trigger turned on that would spawn medium level creeps. I'm not new at that kinda stuff but looks like you are.
Hey stick around you might learn something :)

Level 2
First off, This map was really good. (In my opinion at least).

For a review-ish thing.....

I noticed that not even the mini-bosses/bosses had true sight, You might want to consider at least giving the uber end boss it.

Upgraded Doom doesn't work on anything outside of some summons.

Also, you might want to make some adjustments to Brilliance Aura. %'s make it practically infinite mana.

Brilliance Aura + Mana Shield makes for practical invulnerability. You might want to take a look at that.

Other than that, It's a 5/5. + rep. :grin:

Level 1
Add a command to remove/forget spells ASAP!:goblin_boom:

EDIT: I just found a tome of Voodoo Spirits and used it(i had already max level)and now i can't even cast it.
Fix it or just write in the F9 section something like "Upgrading more than max level will make you unable to cast it"
and not "Do not buy a spell and use it after reaching max level".

Level 8
Add a command to remove/forget spells ASAP!:goblin_boom:

EDIT: I just found a tome of Voodoo Spirits and used it(i had already max level)and now i can't even cast it.
Fix it or just write in the F9 section something like "Upgrading more than max level will make you unable to cast it"

Sorry about that. Fixed in version 6.21

Anybody find any more bugs please let me know.

sPy

sPy

Level 21
Looks like you've improved a lot, let's see:
Fun Factor
Well the fun factor of the game has increased if compared to the previous one I reviewed.. However, it's getting quite annoying when you have played for 10 minutes or more.

Why?
At first when you're around level 1-3, its pretty fun since you can kill some weak creeps to obtain some gold. But after 10 minutes, all of the weak creeps become "extinct". Do they even respawn actually? I don't know.. Because I have to face strong creeps with a level 3-5 hero immediately after they disappears. Maybe you should shorten the respawn time for the WEAK creeps only.
Heroes
The descriptions have become better, what else can be asked? But please add more heroes, maybe try a weird hero type (e.g : 0.2 atk spd cooldown but 3 dmg only). I also descovered some minor bug on the descriptions, look pictures:

attachment.php

Look at the "...intelligence most demons tremble...", I think you meant "...intelligence, most demons tremble..."?

attachment.php

"...intelligence She's a good..." should be "...intelligence, she's a good..."

Items
Items are getting better and better. Though you still need to add more abilities but other than that it is okay.
Artifical Intelligence
There's an AI hero which makes me pissed, Archimonde. His skills are little... irritating. He has a high chance of making someone get stunned, 2 summoning spells and a finger of death. Rain of Chaos is pretty irritating, but is not as irritate as Dark Portal.

What I mean is, Archimonde can summon these two creeps:

attachment.php

The thing I hate is, they can cast finger of death, mana shield and firebolts. The interval of Finger of Death casted is pretty fast, which devours about half of my hero's life away while firebolts makes me stunned for two times. Try to reduce the effect and increase the cooldown.
Wrongs/Bads/Suggestions
Most of the problem in this section is displayed in a picture,

attachment.php

Not informative enough, try add the hit points of the skeleton, attack damage etc.

attachment.php

Not informative enough too. AT first I thought the infernals going to last forever, but it seems that I was wrong. Add more information about it.

attachment.php

One of the skeleton abilities tooltip is missing, try to fix it.

attachment.php

This wizard just can't die... No matter what I do, his life never drops to 0...

attachment.php

Change the "...is mined from gold mine." to "...is obtained from killing neutrals and heroes" or anything else in Game Interface.

attachment.php

You're still not limiting the heroes.

There's also some suggestions:
- Add multiboard about hero levels, creep kills, deaths, hero kills etc
- Add some event for your map. For example, the first hero to kill 50 creeps gets 100 gold... First hero to kill a hero get 100 gold...
- Is healing potions shares the same cooldown group? Because when I use a healing potion, the other type of healing potions are in cooldown too, if you get what I mean.
That's all for now, this map has potential, so keep on working on this map.

Attachments

• NagaWarqueenDesBug.jpg
    NagaWarqueenDesBug.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 367
  • ElvenMageDesBug.jpg
    ElvenMageDesBug.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 328
  • BadGuys.jpg
    BadGuys.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 275
  • GruntSkele.jpg
    GruntSkele.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 253
  • SkeleBug.jpg
    SkeleBug.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 269
  • ROChaos.jpg
    ROChaos.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 264
  • Wizard.jpg
    Wizard.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 316
  • gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 289
  • HeroLimits.jpg
    HeroLimits.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Level 8
First thanks for the review and included nine screen shots that really helps :D

I've addressed most of the issues in this review (version 6.22) to include the following changes:

-Archimonde's Finger of Death ability was increased to 5 levels with the same damage at level 5 as it had previously at level 3 so it would take him longer to get there.

-Dark Portal spell was also increased to 6 levels that only summons one unit now at level one and not two. Also increased the skip level requirement.

-Lowered damage on Finger of Pain (Neutral Hostile) used by the Warlock.

-Lowered stun duration of Firebolt (Neutral Hostile) from 2 seconds to 1 second for a hero and increased cooldown slightly.

-Fixed all the above tooltip discrepancies including all Skeletal Orcs, Rain of Chaos, Naga Warqueen and Elven Mage.

-Fixed the gold description

-Again did some balancing to the creep spawn triggers to make the map easier on the easy difficulty level.

To answer a few of your questions. All creeps killed on the map do respawn in one form or another. On the easy Difficulty level there is a 1:50 chance that a low level creep will be replaced with a high level creep. On normal 1:6 , Hard every creep is replaced by high level creeps. The heros are all in the gameplay constants so you can't train more than one hero.
The wizard master unit is killable and has default health regeneration = 1.0

In my opinion a hard challenging map is fun to play as long as you can get through it. This map isn't that hard to finish.
An easy map is soon forgotten.

More spell and items to come :D