• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MapleStory RPG v2.21

An RPG game.

Transfered to the Hive by Sirgfsa.
Contents

MapleStory RPG v2.21 (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: Good RPG. Very popular as well. Approved.
Level 2
The map seems fine. Would be just another boring monster killing, but the way you made those little areas is quite unique. By the way Warrior's passive that attacks multiple enemies nearby is inbalanced. It gives like 300% damage to nearby enemies. Overall I give 7/10

Level 1
Nothing much really, all skills were just standard skills with a rename and a re-imaging. Other than that, the teleporting system is something which is rather uncommon. 6/10

Level 4
I have played the map with a lots of player.

was a real fun and I reached level 71 as mage and defeated the final boss.

The things you need to fix:
1 - When getting new job drop al items from the old hero - or tell the player he will lose them.
2 - There is a really fast way to gain level -killing your ally in pvp in turns xD that how I reached level 71 - stop gaining xp when in pcp area
3 - Some skills has no keys - good for teleport so the caster will have more problam to teleport in one second cooldown but bad for other items where you need to gess what is the hotkay. naming the skill in a different way not making you unable to tell the key, just do " mass healing (T) "
4 - "come with the items in the first 5 inventory slots" - I can tell how to make it in any slot , ...check profile about how to reach me.
5 - when you attack ally out of ring by mistake you DIE - not good very bad!!! you need to make this trigger Action - Issu Order - order (attacking unit) to (stop)
6 - high level mage has lots of mana so he cant even see the number of his mana - and his greatest skill costs 120 mana ONLY - raise it greatly!.

game = fun, very good skill combinition. (example for mage mass damge from immulation for very big damage but snice he has low hp he cant really be close to the enemy for that he has healing skill and when bouth dont help he can blink - pro thinking!)
the only thing I didnt like about the map that the quest ended to quike I want more!! (more ground to fight and bosses and more upgrade job on level 100.

I like the map a lot giving it 10/10 good job.