• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magina vs. Strygwyr

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
First of all i wanna thx to Blackrose, the creator of the map,the one with the ideea,and a good friend of mine.He created the map,and i upgrated it to what it is today,have fun watching it!

Keywords:
Magina, Bloodseeker , Anti-Mage
Contents

Magina vs. Strygwyr (Map)

Reviews
09:07, 17th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 3
That was a really, really cool fight scene!

The wind effects are too over-the-top. It is distracting and unappealing to look at. It doesn't even make sense for there to be such strong wind in such a dense forest, anyway.

I'm also not sure exactly why you uploaded an unfinished movie.

Level 30
really Impressive fight scene you got there dude! I really like it!
so much animations and details too, but the only bad thing about the cinematic is that you just need to remove those melee buildings and those black dragons since you know, they try to capture the viewers attention instead of the two combatants. just amazing! can't wait for the ending. good luck with your map-making! :)

Level 3
really Impressive fight scene you got there dude! I really like it!
so much animations and details too, but the only bad thing about the cinematic is that you just need to remove those melee buildings and those black dragons since you know, they try to capture the viewers attention instead of the two combatants. just amazing! can't wait for the ending. good luck with your map-making! :)

Well it will be some time till the map will realy finish..I have in mind to add it a..custom choice.Something like:Vote your winner -Magina or -Bloodseeker.So i have to make 2 endings.Hard work with the - comand indeed

Level 3
That was a really, really cool fight scene!

The wind effects are too over-the-top. It is distracting and unappealing to look at. It doesn't even make sense for there to be such strong wind in such a dense forest, anyway.

I'm also not sure exactly why you uploaded an unfinished movie.

Well our first idee was to name the map Wind of Ashevale.But the map should be a war of chaos orcs and night elfs,so we change it into what it is today.It's realy hard to finish this movie,so i put only this