• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jungle Trolls Reborn

JUNGLE TROLLS REBORN
by A.Dominion and Gadina Prokleta

Latest Version

You must survive,
gather resources,
build your village and
protect your Totem from the other evil troll tribes in the Jungle.

Gameplay

Jungle Trolls Reborn is a survival / base building game in which you control
a fierce and crafty Jungle Troll in a tribe of up to four trolls.

You will explore the Jungle, build & craft, compete against the other tribes
and try to destroy their Totem.

Every single playthrough is unique thanks to randomly generated resources,
procedurally breeding animals and highly varied game features.

Contacts & Info

Website
Discord server

Contents

Jungle Trolls 6.6.0 (Map)

Reviews
15:59, 4th Dec 2008 Rui: The map is known to me. The previous version was approved, so I guess this one will pass too. Note, please use the Update button to submit a new version.
Level 11
Right, there was a bug... And it was a long night.
But the bug is fixed and a dawn is coming, and the game was finally uploaded. Enjoy it, guys.

I hope there are no major bugs, but hope is for fools, they say :p
So please report everything that seems wrong or non-working.
Now it's time to get some well deserved sleep :)

Level 2
the fire pit disappears when it runs out of health
and the meats disappears too
and how do u fish and were do u create it

ABM

ABM

Level 7
IcySpawn
well it really do look like a typo error :p

hugo802
You have to create a fishing pole and some fishing bait in the Hunter Tannery then while you have your fishing pole and bait in inventory you click on the bait to load them into the pole (charge will be seen in the "food limit of War3 UI")
after that you need to click on your pole and click on the map on any water area....
you will see a floater when the floater mana become full it means a fish is bitting so you need to click on the floater "reel ability" to try to get the fish,
if lucky the fish will appear next to your troll still alive and moving,
if not you will have to wait some more for another fish to come to bite at your bait and click again on reel.
(ps: when the fish bite you have about 2 sec to click on reel before it escape, if you don't click you will have to wait another turn just like if you didn't caught it.
Also you can catch many things in the water and not always fishes... ;)

As for the FireCamp i will look into it and correct that, please continue to report anything you find

Level 2
For the time being I suggest you play action mode and skip the Fire Camp. We will be releasing a fast fix version in a few days to a week at the most to correct the Fire Camp and any other bugs that surface.

ABM

ABM

Level 7
Ok the bug about food and firecamp fixed
I also corrected the typo error.
i completly reworked the trigger and it should no longer bug (even with multi use at same time)
But you will have to wait for next version for the correcting (it will be released in a few days)

So please repport any other bug you found.
This way i will have time to completly remove all bugs when next version will be released.

Level 5
awesome map :thumbs_up: .....love the fishing addition......
hopefully now i'l b able to force my frnds cos of new craftin n stackin systems...

1 bug though....
i sleep inside a wolf hut(or any other hut) and i pack it....the troll is still sleeping and it says "sleeping inside wolf hut +17.5 energy/sec"....

ABM

ABM

Level 7
AdityaHegde
hum i never seen this bug...
Thanks for reporting it, i will try to see what is going on in the trigger of the sleep.

To all players:
Keep the good work and report as much as you can...
I am doing some more big change in the map, and to clean the mess it might take 2 or 3 days, so if i can get most of the bugs before i finish, we will be able to release the new version with everything corrected (if lucky :p )

Level 1
Gun Bug

Not sure how but was able to get a sniper gun with unlimited ammo. Pushed the -8 up to -53 later on. (See attachment)

Also the tooltip for guns says to reload them with arrows.

Attachments

• GunBugReport.jpg
    GunBugReport.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 2,056

ABM

ABM

Level 7
ClockOFroh
Thanks to you to report this bug...
I don't know how you did it,
normally the gun isn't supposed to reach 0 charge and even less -xx, so the trigger was reacting to charge = 1.
i reinforced the check so this time this bug will be impossible the trigger will react to charge < 1.
About the tooltips sorry i guess there must be still quite a lot of tooltips we forgot to change correctly.

Level 3
I liked the old ammo system better because there is a food glitch in some other games too and you can see what ammo each gun\fishing ammo you have (Or bait) But I don't want to ask you to change it back after all this work

ABM

ABM

Level 7
Well if it is not good, it can be changed back...i don't mind the overwork.
but i think there was a reason why i did that... but i forgot what it was...
i think i was afraid that bow could be unstacked when they had charges,
in the map we have to deal with a great stacking system made by dangerboy but wich i cannot change because i don't understand his advanced trigger :p
so i did it to prevent bug or abuse, but if it doesn't bug and unstack, then i wouldn't mind changing back the ammo system.
(also i did it to be able to implement the equipment system but now that i think of the multiple "action ability" i think i can't use the ranged as i intended to), so no problem to revert it back, as long as it doesn't bug with charged bow and unstack.

ABM

ABM

Level 7
Zelda.Alex
hum, i have no idea of what you are talking about...
do you mean that in solo (non-battle.net) you clicked custom game, and selected "jungle troll reborn", and when you launched the game instead of showing the loading screen, the game went back to the screen where you choose a custom game.?.

could you tell more details about what happened? and what kind of computer do you have?

Level 11
Your wonderful system works perfectly and since the great work of A.Dominion on the ammo system, there is no need for a modification of it.
If we meet any difficulties though, I would gladly come to you crying for help. I know you are a good and reliable person :)

Bugs and problems are being fixed by A.Dominion and very soon we will release a bugfix version that has something more in it ;)

Level 1
hello all,

im newbee but im playing this map a lot in solo mode (custom game). Is it available to play it with AI ? also when im creat a tent in the top center map, some old wolf attack me when im in coma (i dont have time to put the troll to sleep coz i didn't notice his mana is 0 Y_Y) but the troll woke up but still have zzz in his head like he is sleep walker, gain the mana but cannot attack a single thing but still able to use beserk (im using warrior troll), is this a bug ? or it happen like it was ?

ABM

ABM

Level 7
bung_dorji
well it look like a bug to me :p i don't really know how to fix this, but i will try to check again and again the sleep trigger to see if i understand why it is going wrong...

Dangerb0y
well Gadina modified your trigger where he needed to, but we still use the old version wich is in 4 trigger, is it really better for our map to change to your newest version?
if so we will have to try to see where to modify the unstacking to add artifact=false so the artifact cannot be unstacked.
but the old system work perfectly so if there is no need to change we will keep it ^^.

[Update]
Due to a disapearance of a variable into the WE i had to redo the beginning part of all the recipe trigger of all game, wich took me almost a day (i used that time to remove uneeded line from recipe trigger and optimize them).

Right now i am back at balancing the Fishing System, and fixing all bug reported.

The Firecamp will now take into account if you used oil and oil based material to light it.

The Firecamp(cooking) will also go off if raining (before it would stay and make the fire resist rain)

The crafting ability wich used "locust swarm" were removed and replaced, now you will no longer see behind tree when click on it.

The tree drop wood system completly reworked and is now "drop table free" (better performance in WE and maybe faster load of map)

Fixed many small bugs, and cleaned some triggers, removed some leaks.

Added the possibility to dagger and spear to be poisoned by using venom sac, poison on weapon will wear off after multiple use, and will be able to be repoisonned again.

Added Poisoned arrows crafting in the cauldron (replacement of envenom weapon)

If today i can fix all remaining bugs and test the map (tonight Gad will have the updated map for final check)
And if everythings works, soon the release of the corrected new version 3.8

Level 20
yeah new version!! :thumbs_up:

EDIT AFTER 1ST SOLO PLAY:
-after 30 minutes of playing i had lag = still have memory leaks
-fishing looks cool and no bugs found untill now!! ;p
-when camp fire reaches 0 health it dies instead of switching to camp fire (also i suggested adding a button which sets the fire off at a previous post)
-when buying a resource from the Merchant Shop and the shop has a gold coin with more than 100 charges it drops the remainning charges on ground
example. 117 charges --> drops gold coin with 17 charges on ground and keeps gold coin with 100 charges in inventory
well that's all for now ill edit this post when second test comes :p
but you should really try to reduce lag because it still ruins the game...(even after removing all the memory leaks)

ABM

ABM

Level 7
Thanks for your report Xorkatoss

-after 30 minutes of playing i had lag = still have memory leaks
Well units, destructibles, items use memory, Trigger in function use memory...
Gui even well programed leak, and there is a few leak that cannot be removed...
but we are doing our best to make this non-jass map leak as less as possible.

-when camp fire reaches 0 health it dies instead of switching to camp fire (also i suggested adding a button which sets the fire off at a previous post)
Well rejoice the button has finally been added, hum about the bug i don't know so i will investigate the trigger.
Update
Ohh i remember now, yes the bug is already fixed 2 days ago ^^

-when buying a resource from the Merchant Shop and the shop has a gold coin with more than 100 charges it drops the remainning charges on ground
example. 117 charges --> drops gold coin with 17 charges on ground and keeps gold coin with 100 charges in inventory
Well that's normal because i made the max stack for recipe 100 i though it would be sufficient and never be reached :p i will change it to 1000 this way it will be harder to make it bug.
well that's all for now ill edit this post when second test comes :p
but you should really try to reduce lag because it still ruins the game...(even after removing all the memory leaks)
Well even with all the optimisation, each time we add something it will possibly increase the lag... so there is not much we can do... at this point the only significant way to remove lot of lag would be to convert the map into jass and optimise all the map in advanced jass trigger and system .

"it is hard to run a very realistic game wich require lots of triggers, and with many recipes, units, items, etc... with no lag"
So i can only say we will try our best ;)

Level 3
I'm asking this because I'm too lazy to what ever I'm about to ask but can you make it that the taurons (Sorry can't spell it's the Merchant Shop where you buy it from three rocks one stick not the middle one) Merchant have more then one space? that way I don't have to keep going around the shop when I mass buy something like the plants to make diet drink

ABM

ABM

Level 7
Dangerb0y
well i am refering about my recipe system ^^.
the gold are level 0 so they have infinite charge, but my system in order to work for any slot,
it take all the items needed in recipe from inventory add them to integer array,
then check if all the items and ammount need are ok, and then crafted or not, give back the item to inventory.
but to avoid bug i need to give back the item by stack equivalent to the max stack of item, but there is no infinite integer so i randomly choose 100 but that was too low for the gold coin,
so i changed to 1000 (still not infinite but sufficient i think).

ex: the unit have all 6 slot of inventory full of wood wich stack max at 5, when i take all the item that will be 6x5=30 (value of woodinteger=30) when i give back i can't give a wood with 30 charge, so my trigger check what is the max stack for this item and give a pack of 5 wood, then if woodinteger not 0, it give another pack of 5, it do that 6 time.(because max slot for unit is 6 slots)

IcySpawn
well i will try to see what i can do ^^

Update on the Map
Well since the horrible variable bug i though all was going well, but i spent two days correcting major critical bugs wich came one after another...
If lucky today might be the last day of correcting (i thought that yesterday and the day before too), but let's be optimistic, many bugs have been fixed. And i will work hard today and send my work tonight to Gad. Tones of bug will have been fixed for next version, and also a few things added ;)

Keep sending report for Bugs and suggestions, and we will try to improve the game as much as possible within the limit of stability

Level 8
Dangerb0y
well Gadina modified your trigger where he needed to, but we still use the old version wich is in 4 trigger, is it really better for our map to change to your newest version?
if so we will have to try to see where to modify the unstacking to add artifact=false so the artifact cannot be unstacked.
but the old system work perfectly so if there is no need to change we will keep it ^^.

Yeah i guess v2.4.2 works fine, but there have been a few minor bug fixes since then so i would recommend upgrading just to be on the safe side. It's a lot easier to do what you want to do in the new version too...

Before this:

• -------- ############################################### --------
  • -------- DO NOT EDIT BELOW THIS LINE --------
  • -------- ############################################### --------
Just add this:

• -------- STOP ARTIFACTS FROM SPLITTING --------
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • (Item-class of (Target item of issued order)) Equal to Artifact
    • Then - Actions
      • Set EasyItem__SPLIT = False
    • Else - Actions

Level 8
Dangerb0y
well i am refering about my recipe system ^^.
the gold are level 0 so they have infinite charge, but my system in order to work for any slot,
it take all the items needed in recipe from inventory add them to integer array,
then check if all the items and ammount need are ok, and then crafted or not, give back the item to inventory.
but to avoid bug i need to give back the item by stack equivalent to the max stack of item, but there is no infinite integer so i randomly choose 100 but that was too low for the gold coin,
so i changed to 1000 (still not infinite but sufficient i think).

Ohhhkay, sorry. I get all excited when i hear "item stacking" :p why not make it like 999999 though.

Last edited:
Level 11
Just add this:

• -------- STOP ARTIFACTS FROM SPLITTING --------
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • (Item-class of (Target item of issued order)) Equal to Artifact
    • Then - Actions
      • Set EasyItem__SPLIT = False
    • Else - Actions

This is exactly what I did when needed ;)
Now with the new A.Dominion' Ammo system your wonderful triggers do not need such an exclusion and will affect all items.

ABM

ABM

Level 7
Dangerb0y
Well i did as you told me, the new version is implented.. ^^
about the number maybe i will do 9999.... :p (i don't like too high number integer)

gadina_prokleta
gad the exclusion is still needed because the harpoon, javelin and throwing axe aren't in the ammo system (because the are accessory) my system cannot display more than 1 value so i can add only off hand in my system... because of hand is limited to 1 per hero.
if i change the system and use a multiboard that would be different.

Level 20
AFTER SECOND SOLO PLAY:
i have found another little bug...
when you have gold coins in the Tauren Merchant Shop and you try to pick up more coins...
(probaby to stack them) you can't pick the coins on the ground for some reason...
and the coins are within the pick up range...

EDIT:
a have another suggestion about the Tauren Merchant Shop...
maybe you could add a second slot so you could sell resources while having coins stored in it..
(adding a second inventory slot might also fix the problem with the coin stacking)

EDIT 2:
A.Dominion you told me that you fixxed the fire camp bug and also you added the the button to set fire off but when i played v3.7 nothing was changed...
so i suppose you fixxed it and didn't upload the map?
maybe you could upload it and change the version to 3.7.1 instead of waiting for v3.8 :p

EDIT 3:
Well that's normal because i made the max stack for recipe 100 i though it would be sufficient and never be reached :p i will change it to 1000 this way it will be harder to make it bug.
epic fail dude xD
because if you think for a moment you have added a mode in your map...
which at beginning gives you a Tauren Merchant Shop and 100 Gold Coins ;D
btw how about make a bit more advanced coin system?
i mean for example like WoW...copper coins,silver coins,gold coins :D
but that's something that will take a lot of time to implement...
so maybe in a later version?
also sry for all those edits :S
but i don't have anything better to do so i test your awesome map :D

Last edited:

ABM

ABM

Level 7
xorkatoss
yes many bug are fixed but the version is not released yet because there are still other bugs that need fixing.... since we release another version better to fix as much as we can before releasing it. but don't worry i work everyday almost all day on the map so it is soon finished.

about the gold coin and action mode, well i didn't added it, it was already there when i started to trigger the map, i only started helping Gad with the map 2 weeks ago ^^
but 100 was way too low, i will put 9999 so there will be no more complain ;)

the tauren merchant shop has 2 slot now as Icyspawn suggested.

ok i am going back to the map maybe i can finish the basic tonight, wich let Gad all day tomorrow or night, to decide on a few adjustment, and then release for week end ^^

Level 3
Two slots? I asked for more then two o.o One to hold the money one to sell things and four to mass buy oh well can't wait for 3.8? Or is it 3.7b? Or maybe! 3.75

ABM

ABM

Level 7
IcySpawn
well to add more than the 2 slots would need Gad permission ^^
the next version will probably be the 3.8
right now i am working on the latest bug wich concern chainsaw when fixed the game will be pretty ready for release.

Level 11
I am only concerned about game stability. If there is no chance a bug to occur, there may be even 6 slots.
And don't say, dear IcySpawn, that a bug cannot occur, because you can't even imagine how good is this map in generating bugs. They actually breed :p

I don't see any possible problem with gold count. I really want to see someone who has generated 1000 (!) gold.
Of course, you can play all night to achieve it, but by then all your tribe and opponents would be long dead ;)

We are always listening to fans, but past 2 weeks A.Dominion has just reworked almost EVERYTHING in the map. This game was never so heavily and responsible updated. He has done amazing things and has written terribly long triggers just players to be able to play a bit more smoothly. Please, be a bit more patient. Last version was so great technical improvement of the game, that I am amazed that there are only a handful of bugs with the Camp Fire, some minor issues with the brand new Ammo system etc.

Please respect his work, he fully deserves it.
In some aspects for these 2 weeks he did more than I did for 4 years...

Level 3
Well then I'd like to thank you all for making the best map on WC (For me I don't know for other people) It would be nice if all the bugs went away so you can take a break for working really hard for all of the players of JTR out there I hope to see 3.8 come out ^^

ABM

ABM

Level 7
IcySpawn
Your Welcome ^^
Most of the bugs are removed, i am still working on issue about the poisoning of dagger and spear with temporary poisoning effect.
the Chainsaw is almost done, might need some balancing later on...
Adding a few bonus, if i don't get critical bug like i did, the map might be released for week end...
PS: merchant shop has now 6 slots
update
it was long, even very long, from the release of 3.7 i didn't stop working on the triggers everydays and all days (8-10 hours per day).
finally i have sent Gad a stable version, i will wait on his comment, and for his testing report (him and Vlad)
the version is again a huge update with many many new things... release time maybe soon if lucky...tomorrow i will finsish some cleaning in the triggers,
and if Gad report no Bugs we might release it tomorrow evening.

there is still a bad bug with lightning and petrified tree i will try to solve this problem, so maybe we will release with that bug or maybe delay by a few more days if i cannot fix this.

Last edited:
Level 2
Hi all! Love the map. Just want to say about some bugs I've found, maybe you already fixed them, but I still post:
1. When you create magic staff, the hex and mass heal are switched (if you take hex book - you'll get staff of mass heal etc.)
2. 3 times of 4 game crashed when I tried to save multiplayer game (i was alone, just to test and try some stuff) because of not enough memory (something about "object chunk", I dont remember all message)
3. I barely remember, but I guess snake eggs, supposed to add +10 heat, added +20
4. Some tooltip mistake: In petrified demonic voodoo mask tooltip said "Petridied"

ABM

ABM

Level 7
Hi all! Love the map. Just want to say about some bugs I've found, maybe you already fixed them, but I still post:
1. When you create magic staff, the hex and mass heal are switched (if you take hex book - you'll get staff of mass heal etc.)
2. 3 times of 4 game crashed when I tried to save multiplayer game (i was alone, just to test and try some stuff) because of not enough memory (something about "object chunk", I dont remember all message)
3. I barely remember, but I guess snake eggs, supposed to add +10 heat, added +20
4. Some tooltip mistake: In petrified demonic voodoo mask tooltip said "Petridied"

Thanks for your Report BILBASIK
well it is first time i hear about these bugs... so i guess they are still in the game....
about 1,3,4 i will need to check and see if i can do something.....But since that's 1 full week i worked on the map everyday for almost 8-10 hours each day... i am a bit tired... I just release the new version to Gad for final check and i removed tones of bugs and added many new things... So maybe it will be corrected in next version or maybe in the one we will release soon, depend if i have some energy left to recheck the trigger...

about 2, well memory is a big problem in this map, it is huge, there lot of units, doodads, destructibles, items, sounds.... triggers are in gui so even with best skill they leak a little and trigger are huges in this map just the recipe trigger took me almost 30 hours of work to change all... so there is not much i can do about that... :p

Level 3
New item: Bamboo
Bamboo is a very useful item you can use for a lot of things so I was thinking if you can add this. It's like wood but it's worth as much as Oil
New items that can from Bamboo-
Tripod Spear
Raft (weaker form of boat and can sink easier)
Bamboo Swords
Bamboo Bottle (If you ever have the idea to make potions cheaper but needs to have a bottle to carry the potion)
Bamboo hut
Bamboo dagger
Bamboo spiked trap
Bamboo shield
Bamboo Armor
Thats all I have at the top of my head I also have another idea to make heat more of a problem because that is my least worries #1 sleep #2 Food #3 Heat
You should make it that if you step in water you will have the "Wet" Effect which makes you lose heat faster. In day it dries up in 2 minutes in night it takes 5 minutes. This makes it more realistic because if you are wet you can get cold better. Also if you get wet you have 40% chance of getting "The flu" You lose mana 1 every 1 second. You can clear the wet effect by changing armor (Only if you can pull this off) This way it'll be harder. I also have the idea of Thirst... isn't water the most important thing survival? I think you don't have it because you don't have any place to put it... Ah well
Good luck JTR Team and I thank you for what you do

ABM

ABM

Level 7
New item: Bamboo
Bamboo is a very useful item you can use for a lot of things so I was thinking if you can add this. It's like wood but it's worth as much as Oil
New items that can from Bamboo-
Tripod Spear
Raft (weaker form of boat and can sink easier)
Bamboo Swords
Bamboo Bottle (If you ever have the idea to make potions cheaper but needs to have a bottle to carry the potion)
Bamboo hut
Bamboo dagger
Bamboo spiked trap
Bamboo shield
Bamboo Armor
Thats all I have at the top of my head I also have another idea to make heat more of a problem because that is my least worries #1 sleep #2 Food #3 Heat
You should make it that if you step in water you will have the "Wet" Effect which makes you lose heat faster. In day it dries up in 2 minutes in night it takes 5 minutes. This makes it more realistic because if you are wet you can get cold better. Also if you get wet you have 40% chance of getting "The flu" You lose mana 1 every 1 second. You can clear the wet effect by changing armor (Only if you can pull this off) This way it'll be harder. I also have the idea of Thirst... isn't water the most important thing survival? I think you don't have it because you don't have any place to put it... Ah well
Good luck JTR Team and I thank you for what you do

About bamboo i don't know, but it is still an idea... maybe it will be used someday...
but about water "wet" effect that is indeed a great ideas, i already had these in though for a solo survival game: with thirst, sleep, hunger, wound, health, heat, energy that i was working on (sweating, wet, cold, hot, illness, items weight),
but for JTR the "wet" effect is indeed a good idea and simple enough for a tribe game.
(the thirst would add too much realism and make the game too much survival for a tribe game)
the "Flu" is also good, this will add 1 more disease, but i can't remove "wet" effect if you remove armor because most of the time troll won't even have an armor in their inventory, so i will make it a timed buff that increase heat loss (each time you enter water) and i will add a chance to get flu if your heat reach 0.
but i don't know for wich version it will be...

Update

Great work BILBASIK i found the bug you mentionned in the recipe trigger i made, the trigger was very long and i inverted the two (sorry,my miss :p)
the Bug is fully corrected....
The Tooltips is correct (petridied became petrified)
but about snake egg in the trigger it add +10 heat +10 food i don't see anything wrong there...
Thanks anyway for your very precise Report ^^ (everything is added for the soon to release version)

Update 23/01/2011 (13:10 Paris time)
I finished the full week full time work, the next version is now in the Hand of GAD for final editing, he has lots of work to do, so maybe it will take him all day...
We added many new things and it will maybe need testing before release... but the version has even more add and bugfix than the 3.7 had... so look forward to it.

<Release date very soon>

Last edited:
Level 2
Hi all! Since you liked what i do, i tried a bit more. I played inventor and found some bugs too. I played 3.6 vers, because of the firecamp, but maybe it wasnt fixed in 3.7:
1. Harpoons invention requires stag antlers, which is same as stag horn, i guess. But recipe still dont work (maybe because requires 4 items instead of 3).
2. The chainsaw recipe requires iron ore, which i suppose is same witch iron bar (and as Gadina-Prokleta said so at russian forum, in theme "Bugs of 3.5 version"). But recipe still not works, i really want to use chainsaw, sorry if it was fixed in 3.7
3. If you die while holding rusty key, it disappears, and quest can't be completed.
4. There is no hotkey for make invention ("W" i suppose?)
5. (3.7 shaman) You can't eat heart of bear/wolf etc second time, even if you die. It's ok, if you can't do it while you have those bonuses. But they must be able to refill
6. Why warrior can carry dagger and axe simultaneously, but inventor can't? I think it's not fair!

Thanks for attention. Great map. The whole world in 3mb

Level 11
1-2. The first and second bug reported have been fixed in version 3.7.
3. I fixed the third one now.
4. Hotkey isn't assigned to avoid an unwanted cast (this ability is used once per day, so we should minimize the risk of misclicking it).
5. If you die and revive, you keep the bonuses of eaten hearts, that's why you still cannot eat them again ;)
6. Well, to fight with 2 weapons is one of the class bonuses of Warrior :)
Inventor has his powerful guns and grenades and normally doesn't even need a melee weapon (except maybe an envenomed spear or dagger to slow down attacker).

Level 2
5. If you die and revive, you keep the bonuses of eaten hearts, that's why you still cannot eat them again ;)

No, i clearly remember, with bear heart my shaman had 20 strength. After death it became 10, and i couldn't eat raw meat (wolf).

And about egg: it wasn't snake's, it was bird egg - supposed to give 20 food, gives 30 instead.

Funny thing: you can sleepwalk in JTR, i had replay :grin:. But dunno how i did it. He just walked, while sleeping
oops, i haven't. game thown critical error (but after i won both of them o_O) and replay didn't saved

Last edited:
Level 20
hey!! nice to see the map improving a lot :D
i just dropped by to tell you about a little thingy i found...
when you select the map to play there isn't a minimap preview...
no%20minimap%20preview.bmp

sry but i don't know how to hide pics (but i know how to hide text xD)
also i saw that you used the Forest Command Buttons that i suggested!!
Im glad that you liked those :thumbs_up:

Level 3
No, i clearly remember, with bear heart my shaman had 20 strength. After death it became 10, and i couldn't eat raw meat (wolf).

And about egg: it wasn't snake's, it was bird egg - supposed to give 20 food, gives 30 instead.

Funny thing: you can sleepwalk in JTR, i had replay :grin:. But dunno how i did it. He just walked, while sleeping
oops, i haven't. game thown critical error (but after i won both of them o_O) and replay didn't saved

Maybe you ate some skulls or troll cakes?

Level 3
COOL A TAUNT!!
I've never would of thought of this idea it's funny yet simple (Well I don't think it was simple to make but...) It's nice to see that one of my ideas are in ^^. Now that you have the flu in I have another idea... What about you can get it from other trolls? When a troll has it another troll might get infected but add some of the realism of the flu... Like the flu takes two days before it makes you sick or that when you don't sleep as much (7 Hours in real life but I'm not sure what you want to put it as) As 3x as much chance to getting the flu so basicly when you have a ---- amount and you run out of heat you will have 30% of getting the flu
Good luck JTR team!

ABM

ABM

Level 7

Well about the Heart of Grizzli, the trigger add +10 strength, not +20, so when you died and revived it is normal that you got +10 strength for the heart....
The problem is that if you had other bonuses and if there were gone after death than thats bad..... i will redo the trigger to keep exact ammount for all stats ( strength, agility, intelligence) and re-add them after revive....

the bird egg, well i checked the trigger and it really add +20 food, so maybe i was fixed or maybe you made a mistake ^^

the sleepwalking bug is a very annoying bug....i never seen it myself....but this is very difficult to fix, since i don't know how or why this happen....