• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Isolated River.

Reactions: Ićpomp
Sigelang's Presents

Isolated River
Created by AUTHOR NAME

Map Info:

Oh , river, river of paradise
An isolated river that flows twice.
This river is a sanctuary of unknown creatures
The Ogres, Trolls and other malicious.
"They are evil minded", said by the undead.
and they are the reason why the war never end.

-Suggested Player:
2v2 or FFA
-Map size Description: Small
Tileset: Lordaeron Summer.

Features:

• weak gnoll camp(/)
  • Guarded Goldmines(/)
  • 4 Goblin Merchant

Some else stuff about map:

Doodads (TREES)- 4434
Doodads(other)- 3257

Credits:

Special Thanks:
-None-....

Author's notes:

I hope this map will be accepted :)....

New Update.

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
River, Philippines, War, Epic, Melee, Terrain, AOS, Strike, Kill, Darkness, Dark, Fuck, Battle, Range, Bridge, Marijuana, Illusion, Orc, Nightelf, Hum
Contents

Isolated River. (Map)

Reviews
12:21, 17th May 2013 Orcnet: Hera's review:

M

12:21, 17th May 2013
Orcnet: Hera's review:
Hera_;2339192 said:
-Terrain is just messy. It looks like you just randomly dotted the map with doodads making it look like trash. Try making it more natural and stuf..
-There's some parts where the hills are unnecessarily high. like the Goblin Merchants part making it.. er... not good to look at.
-Not much strategic areas. There's not much ways to move through so limiting it's strategic stuff.. X3
-Behind some starting points, trees are sort of thin. Players can catapult their way in for an ambush while in some starting areas, they cannot.
-The "easy" creep camp is too far from the base. The next gold mine is even closer to it. Try making a small creep camp for the player to level up with.
-What's with the fog? it doesn't fit with this scene.
-At the bottom right starting point, there's a little brave kobold there. You should remove that or its free exp for the player there.
-I think the creeps guarding the gold mine is too weak. But that's more of a personal view there..

222907-albums6215-picture68665.gif

Level 23
-Terrain is just messy. It looks like you just randomly dotted the map with doodads making it look like trash. Try making it more natural and stuf..
-There's some parts where the hills are unnecessarily high. like the Goblin Merchants part making it.. er... not good to look at.
-Not much strategic areas. There's not much ways to move through so limiting it's strategic stuff.. X3
-Behind some starting points, trees are sort of thin. Players can catapult their way in for an ambush while in some starting areas, they cannot.
-The "easy" creep camp is too far from the base. The next gold mine is even closer to it. Try making a small creep camp for the player to level up with.
-What's with the fog? it doesn't fit with this scene.
-At the bottom right starting point, there's a little brave kobold there. You should remove that or its free exp for the player there.
-I think the creeps guarding the gold mine is too weak. But that's more of a personal view there..

222907-albums6215-picture68665.gif