• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Invaders

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Invaders
Version 1.4

Campaign for the naga race where lady Vashj and her hydra companion have to face many enemies and dangers.

Heroes that you play

The campaign has custom environment, models, sounds, spells, effects... It will continue in the second campaign called The Last Expedition.

Preview

Enjoy playing and please comment and rate :)

Credits

Units:
Ampharos_222, armel, dickxunder, Dionesiist, General Frank, HappyTauren, jigrael, Misha, Norinrad, Tarrasque, Tranquil, TurieL, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, wingednosering
Doodads:
Buster, HappyTauren, Nasrudin, olofmoleman, spong3bob, takakenji
Effects/Buffs/Missiles:
JetFangInferno, Pyritie, sPy, Titania, WILL THE ALMIGHTY
Skins:
Enjoy, Dentothor, 67chrome
Icons:
Anachron, CRAZYRUSSIAN, Darkfang, Dentothor, enjoy, Hellx-Magnus, inhuman89, Mr.Goblin, NFWar, Parrothead, Tarrasque
Updates

1. Problem with ships in the first map fixed. (Waiting time has been changed from 2 seconds to 0.)
2. DBTN Command Icons changed.
3. Problem with rescuing turtles in map 3 fixed.

1. Pings added in map 2 to easily find Rokhan and the Fallen wisp.
2. Changed difficulty of 3 masters in map 5.
3. New model of the fallen wisp.
4. New (neutral passive) ghost in map 2.
5. New creeps.
6. New model of the map 1 shaman.
7. New model of Maiev.
8. New model of the Ancient of Lore.
9. Issue with the last cinematic in map 2 fixed.

1. Game cache repaired.
2. Leaks fixed.
3. Deleted Kelen's dagger, so you cannot get through the turtle barrier in map 3.
4. Bug with respawning in map 3 fixed.
5. New cursor.
6. New UI tile.
7. Undiscovered quests added.
8. Changed name of Frost Arrows.
9. Added some blood effects.
10. New item icons.
11. New potion/item models.
12. Icon of 'Invaders' quest in map 1 changed.
13. New crab model.
14. New water elemental model.
15. New magnataur model.
16. New ice golem models.
17. Added gold/potion/item drops from creeps.
18. Item combination system added.
19. New model of satyr.
20. New troll models.
21. New dragon model.
22. Chapters are no longer visible the first time the campaign is loaded. (They show up after completing the level.)

1. New model of Vashj.
2. New model of ancient of lore.
3. New scroll models.
4. New razormane models.
5. Environment changed.
6. New model of druid.
7. New model of dryad.
8. New model of spider.
9. New model of fulborg.
10. New model of Cenarius.
11. Since now, every time you die, you lose experience and money.
12. Extended the size of map 1.
13. New model of key.
14. New model of murloc.
15. New model of hydra.
16. New model of gryphon rider.
17. New model of makrura.
18. New model of Illidan.
19. New model of footman.
20. New model of priest.
21. New model of knight.
22. New model of Keal'thas.
23. New model of tiger.
24. New model of Arthas.
25. New model of Jaina.
26. New model of sorceress.
27. New model of Calypso.
28. New model of Tyrande.
29. New model of resurrection stone.
30. New resurrection stone effect.
Coming in version 1.5

1. New model of Keal'thas.
Keywords:
Naga, Vashj, Illidan, Campaign, Human, Invaders
Contents

Invaders (Campaign)

Reviews
08:26, 28th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Map contains WOW models. (For now, still against rules)

M

08:26, 28th Jun 2011
-Kobas-:
Map contains WOW models. (For now, still against rules)

Level 4
The screenshoots show a good terrain , sound like something good ...Really a good campaign imports , terrain and the story are very well 4/5 And a big Thank Lucas ...(There is somes languages errors ) +REP/COLOR]

Last edited:
Level 5
okey man i play first chapter, kill all ships and conter stays on 2? WTF? restart mission and kill all ships again and conters stays on 1 this time? what is that? and cant finish the chapter?

Level 1
If you kill ship in chapter 1.Too fast you cant make this quest you must kill it slow (between the kill of ship you must wait 2-5 sec i try it and work). And map make pls fix it!

In chapter 2 when i free the Illidan he sey ''it the Jane and Artash atack this Island'' but it its one problem when Illidan its demo (take the skull of Gul'dan) and befor he take the skull he fight with bad Arthas(Undead) so it cant be the history of Jane and good Arthas...

Im play in the chapter 1-2 and last. And i thing its can be Campaign:nice Terrain,nice skin/models.
But you should (i thing) change the name of the Campaign (somthing with the alternative history of Warcraft 3 or somting like that) because in the last chapter i see ''Garithos,this hero of elves wehe bad Arthas atack the Silvermoon
and kill this archer-make Banshee(sry i cant remember her name),Cenarius and Tyrande in Tomb(how they get there??)

That's all for now. I will play this capanig because it looks very well.(I can write some words bad so sry for that)

Last edited:
Level 2
If you kill ship in chapter 1.Too fast you cant make this quest you must kill it slow (between the kill of ship you must wait 2-5 sec i try it and work). And map make pls fix it!

Yes, it's true. I had the same problem. Hopefully the maker knows how to fix this bug.:vw_sad:

Level 4
I'm really sorry for it. The problem has been fixed. The waiting time was 2seconds. It's been changed into 0 seconds, so please, when playing the first map, don't kill too fast :) There will be a new version soon with this problem removed.

Level 1
ok ok you no need too change the name.Only if you change Artash in last and other chapter (no Artash with Frostmourne)(just normal Artash with hammer like paladin)

Level 4
There's a new version of campaign available 1.1
(All the changes you can see at the beginning.)

Enjoy playing and if there's something more you'd like to change, just list it. :)

P.S. I like Arthas with frostmourne more than with hammer. I will think about it.

Level 37
It's the trigger Nuada 4 that fcuks it up. You need to turn it off. It makes the cinematic run every 10 seconds, meaning there are multiple instances of the cinematic run at the same time and it never ends.

I also lost my ring of protection and health potion from map 1 to map 2.

Make cinematics skippable.

Level 4
First of all, this campaign has really nice models and skins. The terraining is really great and it gives you a really great feeling of being a Naga by yourself, while there is playing Siren-kind music in background. However, the triggers are malfunctioning in some parts and they must have already been foretold. Also, you should make the quests easier to understand, for example; at the second mission It's hard to know what to do after you have destroyed everything in map, so you could make a bit more pings and tips on it.

In the end, this map is a great campaign about Nagas and I like Nagas, hopefully that didn't effect the review too much. Spells work properly and are simple, I like that too. The story itself is very interesting.

So, what I'm going to rate? I'd say that this campaign deserves 4/5. This map has few leaks and bugs, but they easily repaired.
This map really gives you the feeling of Oceans and the Nagas. :thumbs_up:

Level 4
downloaded it, playing it right now, I'll post a review as I'm playing

Chapter 1) Right off the bat there are more typo's then I'd like (for example the Shaman says "Revenge You" instead of "Reward You"). Vashj's wave attack often causes Vashj to run towards the enemy (or if they're melee, she runs past them). Enemies respawn in some places but not the same enemies each time... for example I killed 2 Mur'gul cliffhangers and a Mur'gul Tidercaller, and shortly after I found 3 Mur'gul Tidercallers in the same spot.. There's a Resurrection Stone, which ruins all sense of danger considering I can die all I want and not lose anything... I've killed truck loads of enemies but haven't found a single item, but I keep getting useless runes such as the "Rune of Lesser Ressurection" which is useless since I have no units to resurrect.

Chapter 2) Firstly, this Vashj isn't the same Vashj as from Chapter 1... the items arn't in the right order, the +2 Strength tome I got in Chapter 1 isn't here (I had 23 Strength in Chapter 1, only have 21 Strength now). And I had lvl 2 on the +3 attributes skill (meaning I had +6 total), however here I only have +3 to all my stats and I have a lvl 2 wave skill. Monster respawn far too quickly, they shouldn't respawn at all. Oh and even after gaining nearly 1000 gold in the first Chapter, I had 0 gold when starting Chapter 2 meaning I couldn't even buy anything.

I'm going to stop playing here cause it feels like a series of maps rather then an actual campaign. I like the idea, maps are made well, but these problems make it much less fun to play. Remove creep respawns, and link the Heroes from each Chapter together and it would be far more enjoyable to play.

Level 4
There's a new version of campaign available 1.2
(All the changes are listed at the beginning.)

P.S. The monsters supposed to be respawning. I'm not going to do anything with it. It's quite too easy to kill them later. (Just running across the map without monsters is quite boring.)

btw. english is not my native language, therefore there might be some mistakes.

Level 4
having to kill the same stupid small monsters over and over and over and over is less fun then there being no monsters in the first place though... not to mention while I was killing the Enraged Jungle Stalker and his 3 little Jungle Stalker buddies, as soon as I killed the Enraged Jungle Stalker, it respawned and killed me.

Level 4
I have the next 6 maps like 80% done, but I must check all the triggers, difficulty and I'm still importing new models to it. Btw, does anyone know a good model/skin of Antonidas (riding a horse) or Kealthas (bloof elf version; all I've found were undead/bad models and that's not what I'm looking for.)

Level 4
If the first couple maps arn't enjoyable, people arn't going to give it good ratings... I gave it a 3/5 even though I believe the story has a lot of promise, I think the respawning hurts more then helps.... if you've fixed the bug in the first map I'll download it again and replay it. If I like it more as the game goes on I'll bump the rating up higher... but for now 3/5 is all I can give it.

Level 37
Fix the leaks, please.

• Crabs 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Crabs 1 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Number of units in (Units in No Crabs 1 <gen> owned by Player 10 (Light Blue))) Equal to 0
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Spider Crab Shorecrawler for Player 10 (Light Blue) at (Center of Crab 1a <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 1 Spider Crab Limbripper for Player 10 (Light Blue) at (Center of Crab 1b <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 1 Spider Crab Behemoth for Player 10 (Light Blue) at (Center of Crab 2c <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
->

• Crabs 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Crabs 1 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of units in (Units in No Crabs 1 <gen> owned by Player 10 (Light Blue))) Equal to 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Set Point = (Center of Crab 1a <gen>)
          • Unit - Create 1 Spider Crab Shorecrawler for Player 10 (Light Blue) at Point facing Default building facing degrees
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Point)
          • Set Point = (Center of Crab 1b <gen>)
          • Unit - Create 1 Spider Crab Limbripper for Player 10 (Light Blue) at Point facing Default building facing degrees
          • Set Point = (Center of Crab 2c <gen>)
          • Unit - Create 1 Spider Crab Behemoth for Player 10 (Light Blue) at Point facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/things-leak-35124/

Level 4
Well, i didnt liked the story much and grammar... is horrible. I´m not english too and im making lots of mistakes, but even with this your was pffff... Terrain, music, spells and imports were really great, though. I enjoyed that really, as i was making some maps with Vashj too. Imported terrain is awesome, whole time i was playing i was repeating in my mind "omg this is great" and with the music(From Avatar if im asking right???) it was filling me only with good feelings. Improve grammar a little and fix that big bunch of bugs(when I can have kelens dagger, it is buggy a little meaning in chapter 3 i can blink trough the turtles barrier) and when this is done, it will be after The chosen ones my favourite campaign :thumbs_up:

Level 4
Are there really that many mistakes? (Hopefully you haven't counted the turtle language, because they supposed to speak like this.) I'll try to do something with it. As for the barrier, I have destroyed the Kelen's dagger.

P.S. Vote for the campaign please.

Level 2
I found a "bug" from your map, when you are playing third chapter part one, and you must protect ankh and the turtle camp. Lady vashj get killed and rezzed as she normally does, but by some reason he respawned in the middle of the trees behind the stone, i couldn't get out :ogre_rage: so i had to use hydra and other units to protect ankh. But when you have protected the camp, vashj fortunately come out of there :goblin_good_job:. It is still pretty nasty and you could fix the problem.

And by the way this map is great!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Level 9
Well finally got the time to finish playing the mission 1.
I've played 1.1 well cause, I had just downloaded it and you updated just when I was about to play, ah well I'll just point out the bugs I've found if their fixed good if not you better get to them :p

Good Naga Model, A good combination of Blizzard and Custom Doodads,
Creeps are well and good, Spells are ok, Nice Custom Command Card Icons.

But I've noticed many things that can make this better
as many people pointed out the Resurrection stone takes out all the fear as even if you die you have nothing to lose, and yes some of the English isn't right (or understandable) too.

I didn't quite like the Attack animation, and to that the 2nd Spell called Cold Arrow releases a Frost Nova type thing, best rename it to something else cause I personally couldn't see any arrow there.

The Creeps Respawn But I wouldn't say having it like that would be good even though the level is limited to 4, not forcing you but imho best might be having them with out respawn.

As you have revamped everything including the Music, why not a custom UI ?
I do remember seeing a Naga UI somewhere.

1st Optional Quest where we have to Rescue he old man's son well if he is to be termed as son might using this model or the Shaman Model be a better way of presenting it ?
as the son does need to seem least younger to the old man.

What I did in in the 1st Mission was Directly went to the captain and killed everyone on the island, Despite that I couldn't finish the mission, I used iseedeadpeople cheat and saw the turtles went there and that gave a 2nd main quest

I like the way it was presented but you need to figure out a way that the people will go there before they go to the Human camp.

I would suggest make an Undiscovered Quest Appear in the Quest Menu
and/or use some path blockers in the middle of the water which does not allow you to go to the Humans without passing through the Turtles.

over all Ratings, I wouldn't give above 3 cause this needs much improvement
(if all of the above was not solved in the newest version)

Level 4
As you have revamped everything including the Music, why not a custom UI ? I do remember seeing a Naga UI somewhere.
It has already been changed before.

But I've noticed many things that can make this better as many people pointed out the Resurrection stone takes out all the fear as even if you die you have nothing to lose, and yes some of the English isn't right (or understandable) too.
Personally I like the idea of resurrection stone, so I'm not going to delete it. (If you want to, you can restart the game everytime you die. :xxd:) As for the english, I have already commented it several times. You can see it above :)

I didn't quite like the Attack animation, and to that the 2nd Spell called Cold Arrow releases a Frost Nova type thing, best rename it to something else cause I personally couldn't see any arrow there.
It's been changed.

The Creeps Respawn But I wouldn't say having it like that would be good even though the level is limited to 4, not forcing you but imho best might be having them with out respawn.
4. I have already commented this too. I'm not going to delete the respawn, in the next maps you wouldn't be able to get the required level without it. (Even more, since the 2nd compaign it is really easy to kill them.)

1st Optional Quest where we have to Rescue he old man's son well if he is to be termed as son might using this model or the Shaman Model be a better way of presenting it ?
as the son does need to seem least younger to the old man.
This model has already been changed before.

What I did in in the 1st Mission was Directly went to the captain and killed everyone on the island, Despite that I couldn't finish the mission, I used iseedeadpeople cheat and saw the turtles went there and that gave a 2nd main quest.
I thought that there's a minimap in the game where you can see undiscovered areas :grin:. (Usually when I'm playing the map I go to each part of it.) And the order in which you complete required quests doesn't matter. You can complete human quest and then turtle and still you can get to the next level :)

I would suggest make an Undiscovered Quest Appear in the Quest Menu and/or use some path blockers in the middle of the water which does not allow you to go to the Humans without passing through the Turtles.

Can you imagine how many pathing blockers would I have to use? It would be too much. But I will do something with that quests. It is a good idea :thumbs_up:

Level 9

It has already been changed before.

Personally I like the idea of resurrection stone, so I'm not going to delete it. (If you want to, you can restart the game everytime you die. :xxd:) As for the english, I have already commented it several times. You can see it above :)

It's been changed.

4. I have already commented this too. I'm not going to delete the respawn, in the next maps you wouldn't be able to get the required level without it. (Even more, since the 2nd compaign it is really easy to kill them.)

This model has already been changed before.

Can you imagine how many pathing blockers would I have to use? It would be too much. But I will do something with that quests. It is a good idea :thumbs_up:

well good to know most of them were changed only thing is I didn't see them all in the comments and change log, I shall download again when the next version is available, the speed here isn't that good so yea can't download it on each update.As for the Ratings well I can't give much on it before I play more of it ^^

Level 1
I plaay in chapter 2 and after 20-30min its just a big lagg.And i just cant play. I write cheat and i see 50-80 crabs. fix it too no sumoon too much crabs or just trun off.They are on the left side. opposite too the start
After i end quest with Rokhana(kill whips) its start cinema.Hero come too nuda but this cinema start overe and over agian i cant ready nothing.Can you fix it? With this cinema i cant just end this chapter.

Last edited: