• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infinity v1.24b(halloween)

Map Info:

Having great experience with the most battling gameplay ever in Infinity the Battle Core

The legendary Infinity wc3 map now has comeback to our game Warcraft! Get ready to be addicted to the Clash of Eternity

War of destiny between the best heroes who come from every corner of the world. They can be a archer, a mage or even an assassin, fighting against each other to become the last one who can stand on the peak of Onyex, a legendary forest, hiding the most greatest power that god has sealed

- FFA mode

With the your honor and pride, alone, you will have to survive in the Onyex Forest by killing each other, winning this dead or alive fight to be the almighty one

- Team mode

With the helps of ur allies, toghether, you will go on a mythical adventure in the Onyex Forest, battling with frightening monsters, courageous warriors and terrifying enemies.

- Items craft

In your hand with the recipes of many almighty weapons, build your ultimate items so no one can stand against you.

- Fighting Style

With the outstanding playstyle and awesome fighting animations combined with amazing visual effects, Infinity definitely make you more satisfied when killing your enemies

- Wonderful Graphics

Inspite of the old wc3 engine, Infinity surpass that limit to bring you the most satisfying graphic that no other maps can compare. Every perfect details will take you to the most amazing adventure you can have in Warcraft

- Gameplay

Select one from 4 unique heroes to join with you in the battle, then choose 4 out of 12 exclusive abilities to form your strength to fight your enemies.
The possible combinations can go up to 81.

- Systems

+ Fountain Runes
Every 90 second, one of 5 unique runes will appear right in the center of the map, bringing you the greatest power to fight against the enemies

+ High Brush
You can make a great use of these high brushes to hide or ambush the enemies, intensifying the map

+ Anti Hackmap
No one can cheat while playing Infinity, that is ensured. With this system, everyone who uses any map-hacking software will be auto-kicked from the game

+ AI
Computer bots can be your enemy, with the extraordinary calculation, they can skillshot you with 86% accuracy

+ SmartAttackAPI
Melee Heroes now can auto aim the nearby target, making your attack more easier

+ Imagine Broads
Now you can have amazing killing banner like dota2

+ MyDirectionAPI
You can always know where your hero is, with the smart direction

+ VibrateCamAPI
Shaking and Vibrating Camera, bring you the greatest visual effects

+ HeroStepAPI
You can hear the footsteps of each hero, like u're playing CS:GO :v

credit map
special thanks to

Frostwyrm,DingYingjun,Magtheridon96,AlienAtSystem,assassin_lord,Buster,communist_orc,epsilon,Frankster,HappyTauren,Hellblazer-14,Infrisios,JesusHipster,JetFangInferno,NexusBlizzard,WILL THE Almighty,Zerox,SkriK,lllLSDlll,Carrington2k,lieutang,PeeKay,NFWar,The Panda,Tranquil,Fan,Boneknight,RetroSexual,Azlier,Deaod,Earth-Fury,grim001,Jesus4Lyf,kenny!,Lyncor,Rising_Dusk,Vexorian,Vuongkkk,kellym0,Lichkings slave,Rondo,UgoUgo,Nan0,TheDeadIsGo,AnhlaVip0999,CloudWolf,Lender,Hueter,Suselishe,Grendel,HammerFist132,Ket,Carrington2k,killst4r,Vestras,NhazUl, nhocklanhox6,mortal,SkriK,Devine,GreyArchon, -Berz-,Hellx-Magnus, 4eNNightmare,-Grendel

Most models and effects are from Dota 2, LoL and uuu9 forum (模型发布区 - 游久社区 - bbs.uuu9.com)

What's new:

Fixed serious desync bug.

Halloween Event

+ Assassin
- Sealth now grant 100% crit when backstab instead of deal 200% damage.
- Mortal Wounds mana cost increased to 45.
- Fan of Knives can realease without waiting time.

+ Archmage
- Base Attack mana cost increased to 25.
- Accelerator attack speed from 0.3 to 0.4.

+ Knight
- Cutting Edge damage to 270-305(225%).
- Cutting Edge now reset cooldown when successfuly killed an enemy.

+Demon Hunter
- Renew Sprint.
*Charges towards the target direction and summons 6 energy to dealing damage and slowing nearby enemies.
If a target has been hit once, all subsequent hits only deal 20% damage.

+Spellcaster
- Fixed bug Imprinting(spellcaster) return problems.
- Added countdown timer to Time Lapse,Imprinting.

+ Ranger
- Windrunner cooldown from 10 to 8.
- Wind Force travel distance increased from 600 to 800.

+ Wizzard
- Salamander Blow now deals damage 7 times (increased 1 charge).
- Decreased mana cost to some spells.

+ ITEMS
Hyper Stone stock start duration to 0sec.

*Satanic
+17% critical
Flame Wrath (Pure damage 100%)
Gives the attacker 15% to trigger Flame Wrath to deal extra 100% damage.

*Mjollnir
25% casting speed
Chain Lightning

*Elysium
+600 HP
+20 HP regeneration
Longevity (Increases maximum HP by 15%)

*Luminous
+28% damage
Explosion (health pierce)
For each 250 damage that the carrier deals, Luminous deals extra 1% of the enemy max hp into damage

*Shiva's Guard
+12 armor
Arctic Blast

*Aion
+28% magic reduction
Cold Embrace

+ GAMEPLAY
- Spawn creeps timer down to 30sec.
- Rune power increased to 30% damage.

+ SYSTEM
- Fog opacity decreases to 10%.
- Popular some information in F9(FAQ).
- Enhancing effect display for some skills.
- Added New system Anti-Tamper(anti-add cheat system) working on 1.24e and 1.28+
- Improved textures quality for support high resolution.
- Only compatible with 1.27b+ patch (when Online) (Single Player with 1.24+ patch).
- Fixed AI double casting skill Wind Force(ranger).
- Fixed sometimes spawn items of AI.
- Fixed bug animation casting at death.
- Fixed bug bonus HP for rubick at revived when casting Imprinthing.
- Fixed hold/move/patrol button incorrectly displayed (problem in 1.27b).

SKILLS:
Rising Flame(hunter) damage from 9~12(130%) to 12~15(140%). and HP regen up to Per 9%(full 54%).
Sargeras Eye(hunter) damage from magical to physical. and neft to 50~60 (130%).
Fan of Knives(assassin) damage from 65~85(105%) to 70~85(110%).
Sprint Assault(assassin) damage from 108~140(105%) to 130~150(125%). and cd to 10s.
Cutting Edge(knight) range from 150 to 160.
Swords Fall(knight) damage from 120~130 to 120~140.
Blackhawk(Ranger) will priority attack hero, and damage up to 90~100.
Imprinting(spellcaster) cd change to 28s.
Fixed some bugs causing desync of Imprinting(spellcaster).
Fixed bug distance of Energy Cube(mage).

ITEMS:
Improve BlackHole in Panroda(item).
Astral Prisonment(Astral Stone-item) from 10s to 13s cd.
Continuum(item) will show past location with hero shadows.
Fixed incorrect entry recipe of Astral Stone.
Fixed some bugs wrong texture in ImageBoard.
Added new item MageWrath(item).
Added new item Power Treads(item).
Added new item Phase Boots(item).
Added new effect for Aether(item).

SYSTEM & GAMEPLAY:
Improve the performance.
Hackmap player leaves will be displayed in multiboard.
Right-click the fountain to get rune easier.
Fixed mini bugs camera location. in game replay.
Time appears rune down to 70s
Arrival rate of rune, haste and Invis will lower by 50% compared with the remaining runes!
Recipe will be arranged adjacent with Items.
Resize ImageBoard team-glow texture.
Weather effects will suit the season.
All items will not be allowed re-owns in all player.
Hero will not focus center map when picked (Team Mode).
Hero winner! show in fountain when end game.
Hero dies. will seen full-sight map.
Hero enters the area creeps will wake them.
Game elapsed minute&seconds of AI still show in Replay.

AI v1.03:
AI will more eqiup items more nicely.
Improved the ability to identify rune.
Improved the ability to dodge the missile to 10% than before.

For event christmas.
New music theme.
New fonts(font serif).
New streak sound(soundtrack by LoL).
Added Aether(item) and Frostmourne(item).
Fixed APM for wizard (wrong when cast frozen shards).
Fixed APM high for AI.
Each die, combo streak will charge to zero.
Detect(msg) the purpose hero dead when killed by creep.
Improved AI dodge system.

Event for Halloween.
Added animation for trees.
Added new Hero Spellcaster.
Added 3 spells for Hunter.

New UI.
Fixed bug sight.
Improved Render GPU(leak)

fixes serious old bug.

Minor bug fixes.
Added new items Pandora.
Added new Hero Archmage and Demon Hunter.
Added new Rain Effect.
Changed some model of creep.
Some small buffs to all classes.
Improved Imagine Broads.
Improved graphics(terrain) to bring a better experience.
Improved Render Graphic some effect to 40FPS(smoothness).

Changed the original models to dota2 models, bringing players great experience
Some small buffs to all classes
Rework some spells
Added 2 last skills for Knight: Swords Fall and Reinforcement
Improved the graphic effects and smoothness
Fixed the auto-spam knife item from AI
Skills no longer cooldown when being canceled
Anti Hackmap system will no longer activate in single player mode

Minor bug fixes.

Minor bug fixes.
Fixed faild system hackmap when host left game!.
Fixed bug items Necklace reduce damage physical.
Added new Terrain Season Summer.
Added new skills Fan of Knives(assassin).
Added new items Ring of Restoration.(+15HPregen and 225%MPregen).
Added new items Searinox. (+20HPregen and 250%MPregen,banish 15sec).
Added new items Ring of Regeneration(items) change to 12HPregen.
Gem of Blood(items) change to 500HP.
Gem of Energy(items) change to 700MP.
Intensive Shadow(assassin) change to 4,5 sec.
Shadow Blow(assassin) change to 100 ~ 135 (85%).
Psionic Trap(assassin) activation Time change to 0,75 sec.
Wind Arrow(ranger) change to 30MP.
Combo Arrow(ranger) change to 30MP.
Hookshot(ranger) change to 7sec cooldown.
Strong Bow(ranger) change to 7sec cooldown.
Rain Arrow(ranger) change to 7sec cooldown and 0,30 casting speed.
Wraith(knight) change to 4s duration.
Thunder Bash(knight) change to 2,5sec cooldown.
Whirling Axes(knight) change to 142~164 (160%).
Cunning Spliter(knight) change to 100 front (Affect 170*).
Cutting Edge(knight) change to 350~400 (135%), dam taken 75%.
Frozen Shard(wizard) change to 9sec cooldown.
Earth Fence(wizard) change to 20% reduce damage.
Salamander Blow(wizard) change to 8sec cooldown.
Lightning Impacts(wizard) change to 80~110 (75%).
Earth Quake(wizard) change to 40% bind and 60% slow (only debuff) and cooldown to 10sec.
Envenomed Wounds(assassin) change to Poison Probability 35% (Power 30% Dur 6).

Author's Note:
Have fun.
And please check out our facebook page for more infomation.
‫Infinity | فيسبوك‬

This map also has the other parody version

Check it out in here: Infinity Anime

Keywords:
hero,wow,war,arena,hero arena,def,fantasy,legend,lord,infinity,dhguardianes,dhg,gamevn,infinity anime,hero def,
Contents

Infinity v1.24b (Map)

Reviews
Map rejected under suspicion of using illegally ripped resources and for breaking the map submission rules. Since you refused to implement any change, this is the only solution. Orcnet09:47, 20th July 2013 Map Approved Infinity (Version...
StoPCampinGn00b
Approved due to the rules on imported resources being changed, allowing rips to be credited and count under fair use laws. Other past reviewers / moderators cited the maps' four+ star quality in the comments.

M

Map rejected under suspicion of using illegally ripped resources and for breaking the map submission rules. Since you refused to implement any change, this is the only solution.

1b5e5a7776e87f86f9c6951fa3dad711_64508.gif
Orcnet09:47, 20th July 2013

Comment

Review

Map Approved
Infinity (Version 1.01)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Gameplay is very attentive when it comes to sfx which is cool, though I was expecting you would add more heroes in play as well on piles of items to test with, still later updates might suffice for this."

Terrain

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Terrain is majestic and has a different tone to the warcraft 3 universe, I had no problems undergoing to the entire map and still it adds an eye candy to all viewers."

Management

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"To my conclusion, map can is recommended and I hope there will be more additions to this game for it approving and has an excellent outcome."

Total Score:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
10/1583%B

Level 28
Well I'm just dropping some my thoughts about the map because I can't find someone to play with and there is no AI.

Terrain for me looks fresh and nice with that cool tileset and the way you designed it. The layout also seems to work for death match nicely so with the team match. The multiboard also looks cool with those icons and bunch of information. The spells looks kinda random for me but its just my opinion and I haven't fully tested their synergies due to lack of people to play with. Anyway its a nice arena map and will probably a better feedback if I can find some people to play with.

Anyway if I base it on the video, it looks really fast paced and exciting to play.

Some notes:

Add more information on the log tab[F9] with credits, gameplay and other stuffs related to your map.

Maybe put descriptions and spell list of heroes on the tavern just for new people to have better ideas what those heroes are all about(though the name is self explanatory).

Well I'm just dropping some my thoughts about the map because I can't find someone to play with and there is no AI.

Terrain for me looks fresh and nice with that cool tileset and the way you designed it. The layout also seems to work for death match nicely so with the team match. The multiboard also looks cool with those icons and bunch of information. The spells looks kinda random for me but its just my opinion and I haven't fully tested their synergies due to lack of people to play with. Anyway its a nice arena map and will probably a better feedback if I can find some people to play with.

Anyway if I base it on the video, it looks really fast paced and exciting to play.

Some notes:

Add more information on the log tab[F9] with credits, gameplay and other stuffs related to your map.

Maybe put descriptions and spell list of heroes on the tavern just for new people to have better ideas what those heroes are all about(though the name is self explanatory).

Current credit will appear in victory. but later versions i' will add credit in F9. :ogre_haosis:

:eek:ff topic.
I have this same issue. I keep saying that there needs to be a Clan HIVE on Bnet (possibly not even officially affiliated with the Hiveworkshop) so that Hive members can meet and test maps without major organization efforts. Also, I'm down for game testing anytime. Its a great way to learn and get ideas.

On topic:
Terrain and game play look really great from the video. AI is always a plus, but I understand how tricky it can be to create. More information in the description about how the spells work and other conditions would encourage people to go through the trouble of downloading and finding a partner to play the map with online.

Level 30
Infinity 1.1 Review

Introduction

Hi there, I have played your map though no one to fight to and just creep grinding but as fars I can say, it is quite enjoyable mostly with the great and realistic atmosphere we have in this map

Unexpected tab 1

[tab][tabheader]Good Points:[/tabheader]
  • Damn terrain that is! It really looks good, though could use some raising at some point and also I do see that you mixed wc3 doodads with HQ ones which I do think looks not blending well.
  • 3 heroes yet with cool skills. Their skills are based on choice which makes the heroes quite easy to build to what the player wants it to be.
  • Few items but proves to be useful in battles.
[/tab]

[tab][tabheader]Bad Points:[/tabheader]
  • None
[/tab]

[tab][tabheader]Suggestions:[/tabheader]
  • Terrain can still be improved even in its good state. And remember avoid mixing wc3 doodads with HQ ones, it makes it bad.
  • You could add some more heroes. Those 3 heroes in the game just proved to be quite good and I like to have more!
  • Could use some more items and better i items craftable only by acquiring specifc items like a recipe.
[/tab]

Comment

Overall, this looks good though could use some more addtions into the game.

Rating: 4/5
Voting: Approval
Reward: +4 REP

AI is always a plus, but I understand how tricky it can be to create. More information in the description about how the spells work and other conditions would encourage people to go through the trouble of downloading and finding a partner to play the map with online.

I do not intend. when current just 3 hero.:ogre_datass:

Infinity 1.1 Review

Introduction

Hi there, I have played your map though no one to fight to and just creep grinding but as fars I can say, it is quite enjoyable mostly with the great and realistic atmosphere we have in this map

Unexpected tab 1

[tab=[COLOR=Lime]Good Points:[/COLOR]]
  • Damn terrain that is! It really looks good, though could use some raising at some point and also I do see that you mixed wc3 doodads with HQ ones which I do think looks not blending well.
  • 3 heroes yet with cool skills. Their skills are based on choice which makes the heroes quite easy to build to what the player wants it to be.
  • Few items but proves to be useful in battles.
[/tab]

[tab=[COLOR=Red]Bad Points:[/COLOR]]
  • None
[/tab]

[tab=[COLOR=White]Suggestions:[/COLOR]]
  • Terrain can still be improved even in its good state. And remember avoid mixing wc3 doodads with HQ ones, it makes it bad.
  • You could add some more heroes. Those 3 heroes in the game just proved to be quite good and I like to have more!
  • Could use some more items and better i items craftable only by acquiring specifc items like a recipe.
[/tab]

Comment

Overall, this looks good though could use some more addtions into the game.

Rating: 4/5
Voting: Approval
Reward: +4 REP

Thanks, I will improve in later versions.:ogre_haosis:

Level 3
Suggestions:
Nerf Knight's skill that is like DotA Reverse Polarity, one stun of it can means insta death
Add Magic resistance and magic amplify item
Move smoke of deceit to goblin's shop (the one in the left bottom corner) since it is consumable
Make new area for rune spawning (having to go from far away just for a rune is annoying)
Some more item maybe?

And btw
What is accuracy for?

And btw
What is accuracy for?

accuracy rate is increased radius(aoe) for skill that allows.

ex:

Range 1600 Front (Affect 95*) // when you see * that is, skill it allows

ex you have 30% accuracy from you hero. it will make AoE 95 you up with 123 AoE.

Add Magic resistance and magic amplify item
I would add :)

played with MaTiJa97.

The knight's lvl9 ultimate spell is just annoying, insta kill my wizard every single times.

Suggest you to make it stopable/unstable or casting time...

Other than that is just fine. I rate this 4/5

truth, Reverse Polarity is a great melee skills. and I think it is not too strong :)

currently implemented. v1.03 with boss hidden.

and thanks veryone for supporting my map :)

Level 11
Nice map but it has a few bugs like:
-Wind Arrow has the same order id as Wind Force
-Purple Faceless creep does not attack

I'm looking forward to more heroes, items, and even arenas (multiple maps in one map)

Level 1
Sharing My Thoughts On The Map.

I've been hosting this map frequently the past 2 days, and myself and all the people I got to play, about 20-30 different people total maybe, all think this map is amazing. After close analysis, I realize that all the classes are just about equal...
Except the Ranger. For reasons of move speed. The Ranger can just run and gun all day and not be in much harm, relatively.
I'd suggest having a skill reset option. This would be something that costs a steep fine, such as like, 5k or 10k gold, and at level 30. That way people can right their wrongs or try other skills without having to make another Infinity game.
I've noticed that, at the pace the game is, 35 kills is optimal to get all the gear, get level 30, and have some time to spare as well. Anything above 50 is just an absolute drag.
Very nice map. I give this a 4.9/5 :p

Nice map but it has a few bugs like:
-Wind Arrow has the same order id as Wind Force
-Purple Faceless creep does not attack

I'm looking forward to more heroes, items, and even arenas (multiple maps in one map)

sorry I have long time response to you :( , I have fixed them with ver v1.09b(for hive!)

and now. this map have security features in map (it will damaged deprotect software "xdep")

1959411_766676260033751_4332332843963187034_n.jpg

I've been hosting this map frequently the past 2 days, and myself and all the people I got to play, about 20-30 different people total maybe, all think this map is amazing. After close analysis, I realize that all the classes are just about equal...
Except the Ranger. For reasons of move speed. The Ranger can just run and gun all day and not be in much harm, relatively.
I'd suggest having a skill reset option. This would be something that costs a steep fine, such as like, 5k or 10k gold, and at level 30. That way people can right their wrongs or try other skills without having to make another Infinity game.
I've noticed that, at the pace the game is, 35 kills is optimal to get all the gear, get level 30, and have some time to spare as well. Anything above 50 is just an absolute drag.
Very nice map. I give this a 4.9/5 :p

i know it'. thank you feedback, just need time improved :ogre_haosis:

How do you make ur map not hackable by xdep?

i have restructuring of MPQ format. so that xdep can't detect this file (Yourmap.w3x) is a file MPQ :ogre_haosis:

to prove you can test this map Infinity v1.09b by xdep :ogre_love:

Btw, I also would like a skill reset option.
Another thing, I think that you gain skills too quickly.
Make them level 5,10,15, etc.

I will complete it

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

As cool as this map looks, I don't know why nobody commented about this:

The description is poor. The map info is mix of lore and some basic story? And that's it? There is no description of any kind what exactly the map is, what does it offer, why people should try it out etc. Though there is a video, that makes things lot better I still think there should be a description that actually tells you what the map is.

I tried it, its a cool dm concept with the 3 damage types, melee ranged and magic. The skills look awesome, both in effect and in efficiency. Though like other people said, no AI is kind of sad for a good dm map. You should make one, as basic as you can.

As cool as this map looks, I don't know why nobody commented about this:

The description is poor. The map info is mix of lore and some basic story? And that's it? There is no description of any kind what exactly the map is, what does it offer, why people should try it out etc. Though there is a video, that makes things lot better I still think there should be a description that actually tells you what the map is.

I tried it, its a cool dm concept with the 3 damage types, melee ranged and magic. The skills look awesome, both in effect and in efficiency. Though like other people said, no AI is kind of sad for a good dm map. You should make one, as basic as you can.

thank you feedback xD. I'm doing AI this map and resize terrain.:grin:

Level 4
Your map is awesome , glade to hear that you are working on an AI . The terrain is beautiful ! I just have one problem I found the crystals to activate the boss but what must I do ? Must I select them all or shoot them ?