• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hostile Swamps v1.12

-

The Hostile Swamps

Game Play

Your task is to stop the envasion of the Revenants in this hostile swaps. Be strong in all your stats. Equip yourself with items that drops upon death of the neutral hostile units. There are hints in-game so you will not get lost.
I checked the number of players to conform with how powerful the final boss will be. The final boss has three phases where he becomes stronger in each phase.

If you have found the murloc encampment, you will be prompted the level of difficulty for murlocs only. Choose from easy to difficult levels. Have fun!!!

Game Commands

There are only few game commands:
1. -lvl to level up your hero
2. -mkills counts how many murlocs you have killed (activated if you have found the murloc encampment).
3. -uber calls up the strongest ally hero (for player 1 only).
4. -hint shows up a hint texts.
5. -endgame ends the game.

Screenshots

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Some Notes

You can use the imported models in this map but you will have to give credits to me if you use them in your map.

Credits

Full credits go to SDRyoko for the creep revival I used in this map
Change Logs

CHANGE LOG:

v 1.01
1. Adds some game commands
2. -uber command is disabled after 15 game time seconds.
3. timer after defeat is lengthen to 10 minutes.
4. Reset Life ability can now affect ally units.

version 1.10
Fixed some known bugs

version 1.11
1. some changes on the creeps and other stuff
2. adds trigger on leaving players

version 1.12
1. Fixed the victory/defeat condition when there are 5 players playing the map.
Keywords:
hostile, swamps, boss, fight, eubz
Contents

Hostile Swamps v1.12 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/May/27 21:40:09 Comment: Contest Entry ==Will get a rating once the results have been published== ===The map may be rejected afterwards=== Resource Moderation - Rules

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
Okey that is lowest lvl of importinG(i think size of map xD)

Uhm? I assume you do not play Warcraft so much. I mean if you can not regonize that are some models or sounds not original that is not good for some one that moderates or gives his opinion about a map ( opinion that really matters ) is not good. If for example Vengeancekael could not see is something CnP I think he would not be a moderator. And secondly you did not even look those screenies that Eubz uploaded you can clearly see that those trees are not original. And thirdly you only look at the map size is something imported?

Uhm? I assume you do not play Warcraft so much. I mean if you can not regonize that are some models or sounds not original that is not good for some one that moderates or gives his opinion about a map ( opinion that really matters ) is not good. If for example Vengeancekael could not see is something CnP I think he would not be a moderator. And secondly you did not even look those screenies that Eubz uploaded you can clearly see that those trees are not original. And thirdly you only look at the map size is something imported?

And secondly you did not even look those screenies that Eubz uploaded you can clearly see that those trees are not original.
I am very much insulted by this post.
EDIT:
Please, clear things up. Do you mean those trees are not the default ones?

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
I am very much insulted by this post.
EDIT:
Please, clear things up. Do you mean those trees are not the default ones?

They are not original = not made by Blizzard = you do not get them when you buy the game = not in the original files that you get from the CD.

Said more clearly? I mean that they are made by some one, not blizzard.

The Revenant Seeker is definitely an imported model
The trees on the other hand, I think there are some hidden models in the world-editor where you can find them (You usually have to type in their model names).

All the imported models in this map are my works including trees and unit models.
Want some proof?

Btw one suggestion: if u have war3mapmap in game, remove it terrain on minimap looks so cool without war3mapmap, compairaing war3mapmap and terrain pictures Terrain picture win.

Edit: One more thing. Pls change suggested players, I get confusted when I see 5 players. First what I think is to it's to hard for 1 player ( to it is not made for single player ) and then I do not dl map. So make it 1-5 if someone like playing single player