• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Horde Arena 1.4B

Horde Arena V1.4B + AI Winterland
By: jh0er0ck

Game Info:

*After the ancient war, Thrall warchief has decided to make a tournament which can find the greatest warrior in Kalimdor included the races of troll,goblin,orc by beating Thrall.

Fight as the Horde warrior to take the thrown of Thrall warchief. The aim of the game is to eliminate all enemy players.

Game Modes:

(Single Match)
First player who got selected kills will claim the victory.

(Boss Mode)
After the selected timer, Thrall will join the fight and you must to kill it before the time has run out, you have 15 minutes to defeat Thrall.

(Activate AI) Play with bot's and computer.

Activate AI MODE:

Do the instructions

(Artificial Intelligence)
activate computer players or bots, you must insert computer player in the other slots include computer(easy) or (normal) or (insane) this system work only if you do this steps, AI mode don't work if other slot has unused.

Features:

* ARENA
* COMBINE ITEM SYSTEM
* 15 HEROES
* COOL SOUND FROM TEKKEN
* MULTIBOARD AND DIALOG SYSTEM

Screenshots:

220906-albums6639-picture83060.jpg

220906-albums6639-picture83059.jpg

220906-albums6639-picture83058.jpg

220906-albums6639-picture83057.jpg

220906-albums6639-picture83056.jpg

Change Log:

* V.0 Added 10 heroes & arena
* V1.1A Added 5 heroe
* V1.2B Added Item combine system
* V1.3A Added 1v1 Duel
* V1.3C Fixed Abilites bug
* V1.4B Added Dialog Moding system

Credits:

Special Thanks: WhiteDeath, -Grendel, Proxy, Peekay, Kenshien, Nasrudin, cloudwolf, Sieghart Primeknight, Opssmaymulto Diyan, Florence Marc Flores Agdon and for the member who I import the customs models and information,

Also in the The Hive Workshop

Keywords:
ARENA, Arena, arena, dota, HORDE, horde, orcs, orc Orc, system, Hero Arena, hero arena, campaign, model, tekken, rpg, troll, goblin, ogre, centaur.
Contents

Horde Arena 1.4B (Map)

Reviews
10:23, 23rd Apr 2014 Orcnet: Map approved.
Level 2
seriously... i dont know how your mode WORKS.

its confusing.. how do u do it..
also type -ai and didnt work... how o how!

EDIT: why do i need to use the slot on AI's? @.@

EDIT: played game... its ok.
its raining game text... @o@
also, game becomes quite laggy later(minor lag)..
AI are imba x.x
rating is same as mod rating

Last edited:
Level 2
weird i played this with my cousin i enter -sm then enter then type -ai then enter nothing worked. the ai didn't appeared and we can't pick a hero, please fix this bug. And are you a filipino? because i am too :)

Level 7
First , Thanks for telling the bug issue, AI mode work only in player1 (red) and you must insert computer easy,normal,insane in other slot 6v6 required you can't play with your friends in AI mode , I suggest to use -bm,-sm,-um for online players, For the next version i will turn off the mode after used it's causing bugs like endless mode, thanks for all :)

Level 14
Played the map in AI mode and it is fun.
However there is alot of bugs in late game especially after Thrall enter the arena like.. all units went invulnerable, I got stuck on arena, alot of items spawned for free on base and so on. Goblin Zappelin which sells items also gone not so long after Thrall enter the arena.

Here's some bugs screenshots.

Attachments

• bugsfound2.jpg
    bugsfound2.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 129