• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of warcraft ORPG v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
World of warcraft ORPG

How to play

You start up with a wisp and can choose on of the 8 heroes. Once you have chosen the hero you can start your adventures around the map, starting up by killing several bandits.

NOTE:This is unplayable in singleplayer! So get a group of friends to play with :)(no shit?)

2a4wf20.jpg

Me at Mal'Ganis cinematic.

What does it have & will have

It has...

Some nice cinematics, at this moment 3 of them has sound.
Several creeps and items
Un explored terrain to explore 0.o
7 revival points.
Cool custom skins
Story of warcraft
Familiar units from Wc3 & WoW

It will have...

Tons of more items and improvements
Improved cinematics, more spells for creeps
Class upgrades, more heroes
Epic terrain!! (as soon as I find one to do it for me ^^)

I suggest you to play it with this

CREDITS

Brambleclaw for tips and tricks + help in beginning :)

Kalliomursu for fail multiboard which will be fixed

Skyflyer for spells and cool skins. Dude, I can't handle this alone so your great help <3

67chrome for Dark Sylvanas ( naga guards )

l0w_kwaliti for The Lich king

Crazyrussian for utile

Ampharos_222 for abomination

Darkholme for Illidan stormrage

Misha for naga sorcerer and naga guards

Tarrasque for Naga king

Saikann for ghouls

Contents

World of warcraft ORPG v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
19:27, 24th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 10
Wow, really? I wait for your epic-sized map to load and what do I get? "NO SINGLE PLAYER!" with a defeat screen. What a shame. I don't see why you shouldn't have singleplayer and I'm sure this will upset some people like me who like to test maps by themselves.

Hey, didn't this have an epic description yesterday with all kinds of colors and stuff and it said Harmony of Lorderaon at the top? I don't remember seeing no singleplayer anywhere in that description though, or in the map description in-game.

Well, like I said before, what a shame...

Level 3
Wow, really? I wait for your epic-sized map to load and what do I get? "NO SINGLE PLAYER!" with a defeat screen. What a shame. I don't see why you shouldn't have singleplayer and I'm sure this will upset some people like me who like to test maps by themselves.

Hey, didn't this have an epic description yesterday with all kinds of colors and stuff and it said Harmony of Lorderaon at the top? I don't remember seeing no singleplayer anywhere in that description though, or in the map description in-game.

Well, like I said before, what a shame...

Well if I would add singleplayer players would use cheats -.-... and yeah it had, but then bug destroyed it all! FUCK MY LIFE.. And maybe try to play with gang of mates? ;)

EDIT: Whats ORPG that allows single players? Shouldn't you yourself figure out that ORPGs arent single player. ORPG = Online Role Play Game ONLINE ffs

Last edited:
Level 10
  1. First of all, try not to get yourself all worked up over a game. It really makes you look like a child.
  2. Second of all, ORPG stands for Open Role Playing Game, not Online Role Play Game.
  3. Third of all, there are plenty of ORPGs that are singleplayer. It doesn't matter if it's an ORPG or not, it can still be singleplayer!
  4. Fourth of all, what's that about cheats? Who cares if people play it in singleplayer and use cheats? They aren't getting an advantage over another player, so who cares? It's their decision to cheat, not yours, but if you really wanted to disable cheats, you could make a trigger to defeat a player if he types in a cheat code.

Hey, look, if you gonna act like child about my comment, then I'm not gonna try to argue with you.

Level 3
  1. First of all, try not to get yourself all worked up over a game. It really makes you look like a child.
  2. Second of all, ORPG stands for Open Role Playing Game, not Online Role Play Game.
  3. Third of all, there are plenty of ORPGs that are singleplayer. It doesn't matter if it's an ORPG or not, it can still be singleplayer!
  4. Fourth of all, what's that about cheats? Who cares if people play it in singleplayer and use cheats? They aren't getting an advantage over another player, so who cares? It's their decision to cheat, not yours, but if you really wanted to disable cheats, you could make a trigger to defeat a player if he types in a cheat code.

Hey, look, if you gonna act like child about my comment, then I'm not gonna try to argue with you.

Ah I have misunderstood what ORPG means :p Well I don't care. This game is for 2-8 players ;) don't play if you don't want and quit crying...

EDIT: Well I'm sorry if this is not map like you wanted, but I'm still new to map making and JASS... could you show some kind of mercy to me? :(

Last edited:
Level 10
the reason why you can't play this alone is because you might cheat in single player that means you can buy everything, lvl up fast, kill everything.

I've already stated a possible way in one of my above posts to prevent this from happening. ↓

Fourth of all, what's that about cheats? Who cares if people play it in singleplayer and use cheats? They aren't getting an advantage over another player, so who cares? It's their decision to cheat, not yours, but if you really wanted to disable cheats, you could make a trigger to defeat a player if he types in a cheat code.