• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[ H.A.R ] - Part 1

Reactions: deepstrasz

[ H.A.R ] - Hunters Are Restless - Part 1

by G A T E

Info

[ H.A.R ] is a continuos RPG map by G A T E.[ H.A.R ] means Hunters Are Restless.The type of this map is different from the other RPG map.The point of this RPG map is to defeat the leader of The Hellbourne legion, Necros.This continuos RPG map is just like Campaign map.
Story

Necros is an angel once ago.He became a demon because of his revenge on his brother, Nelost.Once ago, Necros's father, Noah, was the angel king.But after Noah death, one of his son will take his place.The chosen son that will take his place is Nelost.Necros was very mad with his brother.He swear that one day Nelost will face with death!

Necros created a legion and time by time he turned into a powerful demon rules The Hellbourne legion.Near 10 years ago, Shadow, the main character of [ H.A.R ], and Shadowsong had sealed Necros in the Hell Gate.But this time, the gate had been opened by a demon named Diemos, the 2nd powerful demon in The Hellbourne legion.Necros awakes again!

Necros started his invasion by attacking Tyrunon, Shadow's home.They killed many innocent life.One of his best servants, Diemos, had kidnapped Shadow's sister, Alicia, and take her to their headquarter.Shadow had to fall back.He went to the Holy Valley because he knows that the demons could not reach there.He then continued his journey to Grove of Cenarius to meet Shadowsong and told him this horrible news.

The adventure begins......

Character

Main Character
Shadow the Cloaked Hunter

Other Character
Shadowsong the Demon Hunter
Fearoth the Dreadlord

Cheats

-clear = Clear the text screen messages
-normalcam = Make your camera turn into the Normal Warcraft III Camera
-rpgcam = Make your camera turn into the RPG Camera by Wolf_Wing
-ankh = Receive the Ankh of Reincarnation
-maxlevel = Make your current hero level up till Level 20
-visible = Remove Fog of War and Black Mask

Screenshots/Videos

Map Screenies

222726-albums6283-picture67979.jpg

222726-albums6283-picture67980.jpg

222726-albums6283-picture67981.jpg

222726-albums6283-picture67982.jpg

Terrain Screenies

222726-albums6283-picture67983.jpg

222726-albums6283-picture67984.jpg

222726-albums6283-picture67985.jpg

Credits

-makai for Bounty Hunter model as Cloaked Hunter in [ H.A.R ]
-inico for Worgen Curse spell model
-Wolf_Wing for RPG Camera

-Brothers Team for helping me make this map
-UndeadImmortal for giving respective comments

Change Log

Released!

Un-Released!

-Fixed terraining
-Fixed cinematic
-Fixed bugs (90%)
-Added RPG Camera
-Added credits in-game
-Added dropped items from creeps
-Added minimap preview

-Fixed cinematic
-Fixed bugs (92%)
-Updated minimap preview

-Fixed cinematic
-Fixed bugs (92.5%)
-Added cheats
-Added more dropped items from creeps
-Updated description

Author Notes

Players said:
My Cloaked Hunter just got one spell?! What the...??!

ATTENTION
Don't get the wrong idea.
I make the map like that so it will look stylish and trendy.Don't get mad,bro!
You're still the powerful player in this map! XD

If you got any comments/bugs about this map, feel free to write it below!

Thats all!

Brothers Team

16gbq7a.jpg

Keywords:
Hunters Are Restless,[H.A.R],[ H.A.R ],G A T E,Brothers Team,Shadow,Part 1.
Contents

[ H.A.R ] - Part 1 (Map)

Reviews
23:52, 28th Apr 2013 Orcnet: needs more improvement and love for that rpg game of yours, any else keep it up and good luck working with it

M

23:52, 28th Apr 2013
Orcnet: needs more improvement and love for that rpg game of yours, any else keep it up and good luck working with it

Level 28
Actually using the cliffs is preferable for him since its obvious that he isn't that good on terraining yet. My suggestion is to add more decorations like plants, rocks, logs and other small doodads that can make the terrain look less empty and use the height tools more often and use more tile variations but yet putting it on the right places(ex dirt tile works perfectly on waters than the grass tile).

Level 6
Acorn511 said:
For the terrain, maybe try getting rid of those blizzard cliffs
I thought so =D

sonofjay said:
Actually using the cliffs is preferable for him since its obvious that he isn't that good on terraining yet. My suggestion is to add more decorations like plants, rocks, logs and other small doodads that can make the terrain look less empty and use the height tools more often and use more tile variations but yet putting it on the right places(ex dirt tile works perfectly on waters than the grass tile).

I know that I'm noob in terraining, that is why I need some people to help me with building this map.Now I am on my way to develop [H.A.R] Hunters Are Restless - Part 2 so I need terrainer,spell maker and trigger expert. :D Hope you can help me with!

Level 2
Could use work

• Healing wave was too cheap (should have been at least 30-50 mana--only mana burn ever made me low--especially with all the intelligence available letting you regenerate faster than it cooled down) (also made all the healing fountains pretty unnecessary)
  • Autoattack was the only offensive means....apart from 2 (single use) summoning items and paired with the excess mana i recovered quickly.--this made gameplay pretty much non-existent apart from moving your hero around; picking up items and occassionally healing yourself.
  • Most of it was too easy; think there was a dragon and the undead outpost optional quest that actually made me need to heal
  • The camera angle bugs in the water elemental region (far east near temple) where gauntlets drop (hero was no longer in view depending on which way you faced)
  • Some of the later enemies gave silly amounts of gold (like 500 each) considering there was only 1 shop i saw and only 1 permanent item (orb of venom)
  • Other than that short simple and sweet; nice secrets although it was so picky at night about actually being able to see them since they were so close to the trees---although it would be too easy to see to see/get them otherwise.
For now I'd rate it 3 stars with the potential to become 5 stars with some of the above changes.

Last edited: