• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tfk

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Keywords:
pearl, east, forgotten, kingdom, rpg.
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
18:43, 13th Sep 2014 Orcnet: Not sure what happened.

M

18:43, 13th Sep 2014
Orcnet: Not sure what happened.

Level 10
*Reserved for review*

Going to play and give it a review tomorrow. Also there isn't any description?

Work in progress Review
- From what I can see you're missing lots of DISBTNs for your icons, you may want to fix that so you don't get the green boxes
- Also from what I can tell you may not be the most fluent with English, so I suggest you go on the "Request Forum" and ask people if they can help you out

Last edited:
Level 14
I also noticed the problem with the lack of DISBTNs. Also it may just be my crappy computer, but as time passed the lag in the game got worse and worse which makes me think you may have some issues with leaks.

On a somewhat side note, this map was pretty confusing with nothing telling you what you are supposed to do. I couldn't find anything and I found myself wandering around the first village, unable to leave, until I got bored and quit. A little direction at the beginning can help a lot I think.

Level 1
I was playing with a friend and with 15 min of play one of the players disconnects always. We try and try again and the same error always occurs. In your other map (ROII) also occurs this drop. When one of the players drops the other don't get noticed about the "quit". Please verify this, cause the map is awesome!

Level 13
I was playing with a friend and with 15 min of play one of the players disconnects always. We try and try again and the same error always occurs. In your other map (ROII) also occurs this drop. When one of the players drops the other don't get noticed about the "quit". Please verify this, cause the map is awesome!

thanks for report i should fix that soon :thumbs_up:

Level 14
I like your ORPGs, esp the mechanics, remind me of the actual MMO. :)

A question: I notice this in your previous projects as well esp on dungeons, why do you using textured plane as a tile instead of remade it's texture into an actual tile?

Level 13
I like your ORPGs, esp the mechanics, remind me of the actual MMO. :)

A question: I notice this in your previous projects as well esp on dungeons, why do you using textured plane as a tile instead of remade it's texture into an actual tile?

i wanted too...
but...
i dont have...
if u want to share something...

that would be nice :thumbs_up:

EDIT:

Okay i see your point thanks for the hint.

Last edited: