• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FHD: Ghostly Swamp 1.79e

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Dota-Like map with 4 teams, 12 lanes and 106 heroes.

Created by the brazilian guy: Bruno Felipe Morselli, [RK]N from Garena.
[RK]N = [RK]Narg.

The main objective is invade the enemy base and destroy it.

To do it, you have one unique hero of your choice and the computer-creeps of a specific race depending on your team. Orc, Human, Undead, Night Elf.

You can level up your hero and build unique items by buying their requeriments, its simple, the items needed for each item are in their description.

You can choose among the 106 heroes of agility, strength or intelligence, each one with 4 unique spells, being the last one an ultimate spell.

For more information about this map and updates you can visit the forum http://forestherodefense.forumeiro.com/english-forum-f21/

Thank you all for the comments and warnings.

Better now?

Here is a video sample:

Keywords:
DotA, Forest, Hero, Defense, Hero Defense, Allstars, Defend, of, the, Ancients
Contents

FHD: Ghostly Swamp 1.79e (Map)

Reviews
12:54, 9th May 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 5
I think he already said clearly.

Created by the brazilian guy: Bruno Felipe Morselli, [RK]N from Garena.

Level 1
uhm...why has it "hero defense" in its name but is categorized and dscripted as an aos...?

EDIT:
oh and before i forget it, IMPROVE THE DESCRIPTION please.
it wont last long on this site without a proper description.

Level 5
It wasn't a joke , i wrote from your description.

Because Chimto asked who made this map . so i just copy that word from your.

You have to use this BB code and add some screen shot into it.