• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Five Nights at Bear's

Reactions: deepstrasz

Made by bear_369
Five Nights at Bear's

Story
You start as a guard to keep an eye to the golems and robots.
Golems and robots became hostile in night time so you must survive 5 nights from these monsters.

Units

Golems
Golems are the main enemies who try to kill you.
They will be inactive when they being watch by the wards.
Some golems stays inactive for a few nights.

Robot
Robot are the only enemies who never kill you but instead trying to destroy the generator.
Robot Miner is the only robot on the game.
Same as the golems, it will stay inactive when being watch by the wards.

Generator
Generator is the only structure you need for the electrical devices.
It can generate electricity to use the light.
But it can be damage by robots.

Ward Controller
Ward Controller is a ward that allows you to check the golems or robot.
Some wards cannot be damaged by enemies.

Screenshots

234345-albums7856-picture93513.jpg

234345-albums7856-picture93512.jpg

234345-albums7856-picture93511.jpg

234345-albums7856-picture93510.jpg

Changelog

v1.1
- The music will now completely disable, even trying to turn off and turn on the music again.
- Replaced the checking camera commands to abilities.

v1.0
- Map Released

Keywords:
Five nights at bears
Contents

Five Nights at Bear's (Map)

Reviews
14:26, 19th Jan 2015 Orcnet: Very nice execution based from the indie game Five Night's at Freddy's, with that Bear at the last name, very wow very preference. Anyway, the gameplay is set on a single player only, the camera configurations...

M

14:26, 19th Jan 2015
Orcnet:
[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/194715-albums6441-picture75028.png[/img]

Very nice execution based from the indie game Five Night's at Freddy's, with that Bear at the last name, very wow very preference.

Anyway, the gameplay is set on a single player only, the camera configurations are quite a complex seeing that most of the players that will try this out won't even know the original game, hence, how the mechanics would work, I suggest adding a quest menu tip helper about that, or better yet make game messages such as tips, or incoming golems for the matter.

The golems run so fast, how about let them use the blink ability as a movement? though this is going to be huge work for trigger, but that would help fit a jump scare for the player, as well as adding a shouting soundset for the reason to make it jumpy.

Terrain has no much problem due to the game being more into gameplay rather than exposing a huge array of game world interface. Anyhow, map can be approved.

Level 21
Why's the maps name Five Nights at Bear's If we must survive 6 nights?or is the name not realated to the map?

Level 15
Review by Rex.

Map: Five Night at Bear's

Gameplay:

The gameplay of this map is quite interesting.

Firstly, I started off with a guy near the wards. The instructions are very clear in this game mentioning all of your duties and whatsoever (well done!).

The atmosphere is just like playing a Slenderman game. However, what kills the scary feeling to it is the music. I suggest you to put a scarier music than what you have put in it. :)

Good points:-

-I really like the ability to change the guy's status! Well done!
-Clear instructions!

Bad points:-

-Switching camera with typing it isn't good at all... I recommend you to take the previous comments suggestions.

-The music is too normal. Make it scarier! :)

- Not really scary as what I expected...

Terrain and Decoration:

The terrain has nice contrast and please try to add more height varietion.Good Job on that! :)

I have nothing to say about the decorations. It has a nice variety of them.

Bug and Consistency:

There's no problems with this map. Everything is working wonderfully! :)

Verdict:

This map has followed all the map submission rules and therefore I support this map to be approved!

Notes:

This map has a lot of potential so please work on it. :)

Here's my suggestion, make different difficulties would be nice!
and also make the guy to have a lower visibility too. ( make it scarier and fun too!)

Anyway, I suggest Slenderman and Labyrinth fans to check out this one! Work on it Bear_369! :)

Rating:- 3/5!