Field of Conflict (formerly named: Smells like DotA)
This is an AoS type game but with 4 teams instead of 2.
Game Modes are:
- Score Mode - Escort the caravan to your base to gather points. Highest score wins.
- Level Mode - Level up your hero. Highest level of hero wins.
- Kills Mode - Kill enemy units. Highest kills wins.
- Boss Mode - Team up to kill the boss and guard your obelisk.
- Hero Arena Mode - No creeps just heroes and neutral hostile.
- 24 classic Heroes made by Blizzard with one extra ultimate ability
- 24 Custom Heroes
- 72 Custom Spells & 24 Ultimate Spells for Custom Heroes
- Train more than 1 heroes at a time
- Playable againts up to 11 AI's
- Playable for 8 players
- Kill a hero then gain a level
Reasons: Work in progress maps are not allowed in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions. Other:
Show the cursor at the beginning of the map when the first dialogue is shown.
Put the credits in a quest as well.
Add some kind of aura effect to the caravan to show who has control over it.
Don't show a new countdown timer for every dead hero, put the timers in a multiboard.
Why are the default heroes available to pick from?
Create the hero selectors (wisps) at the center of the map, why do you have to go there all the way? :/
1) Show the cursor at the beginning of the map when the first dialogue is shown.
2) Put the credits in a quest as well.
3) Add some kind of aura effect to the caravan to show who has control over it.
4) Don't show a new countdown timer for every dead hero, put the timers in a multiboard.
5) Why are the default heroes available to pick from?
6) Create the hero selectors (wisps) at the center of the map, why do you have to go there all the way? :/
1 - DONE
2 - DONE
3 - I cant do that as it might affect other auras which is in the map...
4 - Cant be done since the map already has a multiboard and its difficult to set it up again, instead I've put a timer for the player alone...
5 - Coz its part of the theme of the game, plus Ive included additional abilities for the default heroes...
6 - DONE
Take note that this is already in a BETA stage so pls unlock this, thanks!
Neat. Pretty Much neat. Need some Ideas for your Naga? Or do you have your own? I want to help. XD. Anyways, this is my foresight with your Naga, Viplus.
VIPLUS THE NAGA
First Skill [N]
The Naga's Law - Their law is, to kill anyone,anything that opposes them. For Viplus, it is a privilege. He can unleash very strong attacks at enemies without further thought. He will force the enemies to move out of his way, whether they like it or not.
Unleashes a very powerful attack that can push back any enemy for 3 seconds. And after that, he/she will slow down for 20 seconds by [20/30/40]%. Damage dealt is base [50/60/70] damage x[1.1/1.2/1.3] STR
Second Skill [G]
Black Blood - Venom is very popular in Naga's Weapon. But Viplus's venom is far more damaging. He can carve your blood so that it will turn black, leaving the organs paralyzed
The Poison will deal [1/2.5/4] damage per stack. Up to 15 Stacks. Each Stack is for 5 seconds (this will reset when another stack is brought.). Then after 15th stack, this skill will turn into a active skill. It can manually 'explode' all the stacks on the unfortunate enemy's body. It will deal [100/125/150]. Then It will cooldown for 30 seconds. When a stack is gone, the skill cannot be activated. It will 'explode' black blood. It will stun for 2 seconds.
Third Skill (passive) [S]
Naga Scales - The Naga's scales are slippery. But each time you attack, this slippery scales will be rougher and rougher.
Each attack will decrease the naga's MS by 1%. Up to 15%. Stacks last for 5 seconds. When not in battle, however, each 5 seconds this can increase the MS by [1/1.25/1.5]%. Up to [20/22/25]%
Final Skill [F]
Final Countdown - Viplus cannot lose, when he appears to be losing he will INCREASE his strength massively. But weakens himself after the effect.
When this skill is Activated, it will count all of his lost life. For every 0.5% of life missing, his damage will increase by 1 and his armor will increase by .5. After 10 seconds, however, the Bonus given will be negative for 20 seconds. Also the stacks for Naga Scales will be -15%