• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fatality v1.0 AI+

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Fatality AI+

About
This is a bloody fast paced arena map where you can play Solo (FFA) or Team (TDM). There are 7 skills you can use which are Melee Attack, Ranged Attack, Stealth, Dash Attack, Special Attack, Sense, and Fatality. The skill 'Fatality', if successfully casted, will instantly kill the target. Characters (Heroes) have unique ways of executing their 'Fatality' skills. You win by reaching the selected number of kills (Goal). There's a duel system and the one who wins get extra gold (Gold is used to buy orb items or to change vertex color/aura effects of you hero). Duel kills doesn't count on the Goal. This map has AI so you can play with computer players. This map has some gore, children under 3 MONTHS can't play this LOL!
This map is protected.

Credits
Kitabatake for the 'Gore' models
Unreal Tournament for the kill voice over effects
Vexorian for Wc3MapOptimizer
wc3-models.ru for the Character models

ScreenShots

207020-albums7579-picture88478.jpg

207020-albums7579-picture88479.jpg

207020-albums7579-picture88480.jpg

207020-albums7579-picture88481.jpg

207020-albums7579-picture88482.jpg

207020-albums7579-picture88483.jpg

Keywords:
Accuracy, AI, aim, Anime, Arena, Arrow, Blood, Death, Epic, Fun, Hero, Fatality, Gore, Karasu, Karassu, Troll, ab, dc, ef, gh, ij, kl, mn, op, qr, st,
Contents

Fatality v1.0 AI+ (Map)

Reviews
22:30, 16th Nov 2014 StoPCampinGn00b: See my comment.
Level 11
Changes made! Now play it! Mwahahahahahahaha!

EDIT:
[Additional Info]
*AI is supported. Go play with AI Full House!
*All the spells that are supposed to be MUI are MUI. I made them all from scratch.
*And if you find any bug, please inform.

Last edited:
Level 21
I played the game and I found it pretty funny, though I don't understand why leaving the terrain so empty without walkable or decorative doodads. Then, I would like to see more than 5 characters for more variation. Next, I think every character should have something special which makes him unique (excluding starting attributes), something like a skill which only that character has. Also, more items would be cool too. Something like an orb which gives +3 to all attributes with 2000 gold cost maybe. You may remove the Stealth skill and make an item that allows you to cast it so that you can put that unique skill I spoke of to every character. Talking about the 4th skill (R hotkey skill), it's too imba. I can just kill anyone in front of me too quickly in one click. It may have a small AoE but I think it should be nerfed anyway. It's better than Fatality itself!

Overall the game was exciting and great. For now, it gets 3/5 and my vote for APPROVAL!

Level 11
I played the game and I found it pretty funny, though I don't understand why leaving the terrain so empty without walkable or decorative doodads. Then, I would like to see more than 5 characters for more variation. Next, I think every character should have something special which makes him unique (excluding starting attributes), something like a skill which only that character has. Also, more items would be cool too. Something like an orb which gives +3 to all attributes with 2000 gold cost maybe. You may remove the Stealth skill and make an item that allows you to cast it so that you can put that unique skill I spoke of to every character. Talking about the 4th skill (R hotkey skill), it's too imba. I can just kill anyone in front of me too quickly in one click. It may have a small AoE but I think it should be nerfed anyway. It's better than Fatality itself!

Overall the game was exciting and great. For now, it gets 3/5 and my vote for APPROVAL!

1.) About the "unique" ability, it's the "Fatality" ability actually. They have the same names, but they execute them uniquely. And it's the title. ^^,. Have you tried all of 'em? Hehe.
2.) About the "Special Ability", it's so powerful and has AoE, but using it is a risk. While using it, you're currently disabled (Channel Based) and another fighter can freely cast the Fatality against you. And the fact that the casting type is instant, makes it harder to "aim". So if I ever try to "fix" it, maybe it's just the cooldown. Timing is the key!
3.) About making new characters, hmmm... Gimme ideas about them and how will their Fatality would look like, if I have time I may add some.
4.) About the Stealth, well I don't know if I will remove it. Don't hate me please!
5.) About the terrain, hehe, it's my weakness as a mapper, I mean I really suck at terraining. Why? Because whenever I start making doodads on random places, it starts bothering me to the point that I wanna make symmetry in my map, like if there's a tree there, then there should be another tree in the opposite coordinates, that's why if you will notice, the tiles in the left are identical to the right ones. It ended up deleting all the doodads so the bugging feeling is gone. Maybe someone can give me some tips about terraining. I mean specific tips for my map.
6.) Did you ever got 10 kills streak? Just askin'
7.) Thanks for the comment!

Last edited:
Level 21
Each fatality is casted in an unique qay but the concept is the same for all. Takes time to cast and will kill instantly.
The special ability doesn't take more than 1 second to cast and of course it should not be used if someone is approaching towards. After all, I didn't find any difficulty in aiming. Then, if I use special ability then stealth, I avoid someone to use fatality on me.
New characters... I will think a bit on them.
Max killing streak I got was 6 (Godlike)

Level 11
1.) Thanks for the comment sir! I'm actually thinking of reducing the damage of Special Attack after you said it. And the orbs, instead of 5 should only give 3 stats. While the all-stat orb you want me to add should also give a total of 3 stats, 1 per stat.
2.) The reason why they have the same types of abilities is because this map is inspired by a game called Rakion. Where characters have the same controls to execute moves, but have different ways of doing 'em.
3.) Get 10 streak and you will be happy! Haha!
4.) The new characters, well there's only a ten second countdown to start game so maybe 1 or 2 will be the max I can add.

EDIT:
I found another anime model named "Sango", yes the one in the Inu Yasha anime. I think she'll fit as "Assassin" character.

Last edited:
Level 32
The map itself is fun and amusing, though the timer is way too fast when choosing modes and heroes, it's frustrating when you run out of time. The terrain and other aesthetics (like doodads) weren't used to enough capacity in my opinion. The platform for the duels is ugly. The whole arena looks dull. Why not decorate more? Anyway, I cannot approve the map just yet. You must add a changelog. For now, I've moved this to await update / needs fix. When your... err unbanned, tell me when the map is ready so I can take it out of needs fix.

Last edited: