• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Escape Editor Extreme v1.9

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: xxdingo93xx
Escape Editor Extreme:

Possibilitys:
- you can reset the map so often you want
- you can for example enable/disable fog
- you can change the editor ingame
- and many many other stuff you can do..

There are over 60 traps. Every trap have a fully other function. Also more then 10 options (like autorevive or enable/disable shared vision).

Also a hint you can use at the begin from the map the autoedit command. Then a escape will be created automaticly.

For more informations just test the map.

Changelog from version 1.8 to 1.9:
- all players can now at the same time editor
- the main editor can say who will be editor helper and who not
- everyone has his own escaper unit (also the editor)
=> with this change you can play it also offline
- 2 autoedit escapes are added
- some design changes
=> Dark Tower model has now changed to vampirelord model
- some known bug fixed
=> boomerang come now back if the coordinates are outside of the map
=> shared vision is now fixed
- options added
=> kamikaze generator have now a new option (you can change the respawn time)
=> shockwave and vampirelord (dark tower) have now a setable distance of their missiles like shockwave or carrionswarm
- cleaned script
=> now we need no more rally points I made a system which need no more rally points (that means we need much lesser locations)
- also I made the game now fair
=> now the editor can turn off the adminmodes (some guys call it also cheats) and the admins cant change it back so that the cheats are on again
-bigger mapsize

Changelog from version 1.9 to 1.9a
- Commando Fixed: "-editorhelper xx"
- Mines fixed
- Pins fixed
- Pigs fixed
- cleaner script
- smaller filesize
Contents

Escape Editor Extreme v1.9 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Mar/19 18:59:42 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...
Level 5
This is The best one ive seen so far, but you have some leaks, as the effect when you select a menu option(the units at the bottom of the map) the effect doesnt seem to go away, i may be incorrect, but if it leaks alot, you cant play more than an hour in a row without heavy lag

edit: Im almost positive it leaks, but i havent seen a maze maker that doesnt leak yet

Last edited: