• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Devoured Freedom v1.5d

Map Info
This map is all about The History Of our Country UHMM
I Got my idea from Lords of europe and that Game is so Beautiful I really Really Like it
You can declare war with your Allies . ! .

Features
My Map became unique Because of my ideas
You can set Your own name Just follow The instuctions
You can Ally And Unally too
You can Change The Camera Height Too .

Stuffs About my map
New Ages ! New units , new Platform :) . Tanks , Planes , Soldiers , Terrain . All of that is new
Changelog
Added More Units Terrain Shore Smoothed . (y) New Technology . New Factions

Credits
Specially thanking To all player that Test my map And Rate it . Thank you For Supporting The 1st Version of Our Game Now The second Version
And thanks for Hiveworkshop For models,Terrains,Icons,Doodads .

Author's Notes
THIS MAP IS PROTECTED !

Keywords:
History , War , Medieval , WW1
Contents

Devoured Freedom v1.5d (Map)

Reviews
22:47, 6th Apr 2015 Orcnet: The idea of going for a simple risk game is quite simple, there is no much structures to build, and how I can train powerful units is what a risk map is always after, yet it still mostly rely on the economy. I like...

M

22:47, 6th Apr 2015
Orcnet:

[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/194715-albums6441-picture75028.png[/img]

The idea of going for a simple risk game is quite simple, there is no much structures to build, and how I can train powerful units is what a risk map is always after, yet it still mostly rely on the economy. I like the concept since it was based on a Asean history and the rising conquest of the Spanish era. Somehow it bugs me that the native heroes look caucasian, not asian. I suggest you look for a good model/s for each asian unit, it could give better resemblance to the character.

The Terrain looks fine, but you need to smooth the edges or borders of each island you make, I also don't think you would rely mostly on an island scale, remember an island naturally has mountains, a huge land, and forests as well.

Overall, I guess you could also add a main goal of the game, the main quest is if the player destroys the Spanish main town hall, that player wins the game, instead of just writing a main goal that isn't even really the event. So for now it can be approved.

Level 6
You need to change description a bit , add few colors and screenshots of the game . So people would say "A map with a good description ,I gonna try it".

About the map- you should change campfire , simple campfire looks few times better then what you added here and smooth the islands , to pointy . Furthermore change archers model , because lizard archer in this type of map don't fit .Also add more units or buildings to this map for more variety .

But the map is good and I liked playing it .

This should be approved.

Last edited:
I like the concept of this map , but for me, there's something wrong. "The Terrain", as a terrainer, I suggests that you must make shores smoother , add variation of tiles, don't make it flat, put shadows on doodads.
Second, the you must add description of this map, so the people will inform about this .
Lastly, you must change some unit model. A caveman skin doesn't seems like a Filipino, I suggests that you must change it.. Our culture is rich during that time.
You must try this skin ..
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...eserker2-60971/?prev=search=troll&d=list&r=20

Level 4
I played this and what I noticed, when you captured some huts, you can train indefinite heroes. I think you need to fix that one cause an army of that is a thorn in players. Also, boats and islands pretty seem hard especially in invading enemies. Anyways, 4/5! :)