• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defence of Nosgoth 2.7 AI-[DON]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
New version of the map Defence of Nosgoth, the heros are based on the game "Legacy of Kain:Soul Reaver" and have the Alucard from "Castlevania Synphony of the Night" ,this game are like dota, but have less heros and the map are more small, now you can change the camera mode, I edited some heros and tiggers and delete some bugs.
now the game will be more hard depending the time

Keywords:
Soul Reaver, Raziel, Kain, Alucard, vampire, Nosgoth, Castlevania, vamp, dota
Contents

Defence of Nosgoth 2.7 AI-[DON] (Map)

Reviews
20:39, 16th Feb 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
Man.. It leaked badly. Hard to describe it, I had to restart the computer. Notice that i played the map in a slow, but decent pc (512ram, but still able to play oblivion on it, its a laptop). Think that the memory leaks was due to the constant spawning of vampire impalers, who for some reson didnt puss through the lanes and eventually swarmed the vampire area. After 15minites maybe a "there is not enougth space for this unit to be created" error occured, and graduatelly driven the computer to frie ;)
If it helps you i was playing Kain on single player with only the arthas and illidan bots.
Anyways, when I saw the defence of nosgoth name on the map, i was expecting something completly different and not hero wars map, and i was kinda dissapointed (didnt see the description, just dled it right away cause i'm a big fun of the Blood Omen and Soul Reaver series). But hey, I didnt like your map but others did. Its a all about taste.

Level 1
Almost every comment was about killing yourself, rather than playing this map....So i DEFENETLY WON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DOWNLOADING IT!!! :thumbs_down:

P.S.: Stop writing like a complete retard.... maybe your eglish is bad, but o_O.... go visit 5th grade and learn it.... :ugly:

P.S.: i still rather kill myself :slp:

Level 2
i don't get why this is getting hated to all shit my only beef is that the vampire impaler flying dudes don;t move and hell ill just use map editor (if possible) to make a trigger that will move them